Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery > Camaro Photoshops / Renderings Forum

Old 08-19-2009, 08:20 PM   #15
Moorepheus

Drives: 2013 Dodge Charge R/T Plus AWD
wonder how much to have those style painted on, hood, roof and trunklid? They are awsome.
Moorepheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:36 PM   #16
Blakout

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moorepheus View Post
wonder how much to have those style painted on, hood, roof and trunklid? They are awsome.
I'm not quite sure how much it will cost. I don't see it being too much seeing as it's not a full body paintjob, just the top. The pinstriping might drive the price up a little but I don't see it going up too high. The photoshops pretty much sum up how it's gonna look.
Old 08-20-2009, 05:41 AM   #17
Blakout

I do have one last curiosity to this color scheme, and that's with the black and silver rims you can order from the factory. These:

Any chance of having those shopped onto one of the existing photoshop workups with my color scheme on it?
Old 08-20-2009, 12:33 PM   #18
jntarheels

Drives: Really Fast
Send a message via Yahoo to jntarheels Send a message via Skype™ to jntarheels
here it is man, i will try to do it on a more side shot so you can see them better but they look awesome with this paint scheme you got going. IMO
Attached Images

jntarheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 04:36 PM   #19
Blakout

Quote:
Originally Posted by jntarheels View Post
here it is man, i will try to do it on a more side shot so you can see them better but they look awesome with this paint scheme you got going. IMO
Yeah man it does look awesome. I think I'm gonna have to get those rims. Either those, or some aftermarket ones what look almost identical for less money. Stupid factory $4k rims...lol. But yeah they really do pull the look together!!!

Another tweak I think would make it look even better: Leaving the chrome outline on the bowties while still blacking out the bowtie itself.

And finally, could I get the upgraded rims chopped onto this picture so I can really see what it will look like?

Last edited by Blakout; 08-20-2009 at 04:58 PM.
Blakout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 08:04 PM   #20
jntarheels

Drives: Really Fast
Send a message via Yahoo to jntarheels Send a message via Skype™ to jntarheels
here it is man i changed the trim around the black bowtie back to the chrome and then put on the rims. Looks sick
Attached Images

jntarheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 08:39 PM   #21
moto-camaro
CEO of the Internet

Drives: the Roflcopter
Send a message via AIM to moto-camaro Send a message via MSN to moto-camaro
Attached Images

Old 08-20-2009, 09:28 PM   #22
Blakout

Quote:
Originally Posted by moto-camaro View Post
Dude this looks sick as hell! I can't believe how much of a difference in the overall look of the car these minor tweaks I'm thinking of are making. I don't think I can thank you enough for this man. And I can't think of any more tweaks to do either, lol. Looks like I've finally reached what I want to see. The only other thing I can ask for now are different shots of this scheme spread out on a picture of a real IOM camaro. How long would it take to basically duplicate what you've done here all at once in a different picture? Just curious.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:37 PM   #23
moto-camaro
CEO of the Internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakout View Post
Dude this looks sick as hell! I can't believe how much of a difference in the overall look of the car these minor tweaks I'm thinking of are making. I don't think I can thank you enough for this man. And I can't think of any more tweaks to do either, lol. Looks like I've finally reached what I want to see. The only other thing I can ask for now are different shots of this scheme spread out on a picture of a real IOM camaro. How long would it take to basically duplicate what you've done here all at once in a different picture? Just curious.
not a ridiculous amount of time, haha. it all depends on the photo i'm working with. the bigger the photo, the easier i find it to work with. that photo of the front angle is originally 3000x2000 resolution , which is pretty big ((the one i posted is 800x600)i resize it before i post it on the site to save space and make the pages load faster).

what kind of angles were you looking for?
Old 08-20-2009, 09:40 PM   #24
Blakout

Just something from the front on a true IOM colored car with the black and silver stripe scheme added. Something like the shots on this thread, specifically the pics at the bottom of the page:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...t=7061&page=30

I would love to see this scheme in person but I kind of don't because then it won't be "MY" color scheme anymore, haha. :P
Old 08-20-2009, 11:57 PM   #25
SSGone
Caaan't Waaiitt!

Drives: 1SS/RS Not soon enough
Moto-camaro,

You did a PS for me on another thread of a summit white with IO bumble-bee stripes with grey pinstriping. is there any way you could do a SW with CGM bumble-bee stripes with IO pinstripes?? Thanks if you can do it.
SSGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 04:37 PM   #26
Blakout

Moto-Camaro, where are youuuuu? Lol..
Old 08-25-2009, 05:26 PM   #27
Blakout

Lol, that's not what I was looking for but that's interesting. Not too hot about the lip color on the rims but the blacked out headlights could work on this scheme...
Old 08-25-2009, 06:47 PM   #28
moto-camaro
CEO of the Internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakout View Post
Moto-Camaro, where are youuuuu? Lol..
ahaha sorry, i was away for the last few days. i'm still working on some of those. i'm busy with work this week as well, so i'll try to get those done for you as soon as i can.