Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-15-2015, 07:52 AM   #1
tintinkyle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
Question Need help deciding on the seatcover

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=AQEQRCD2U5LI0
I just really like the yellow strip on those seat covers and it would match the color of my car.
But I already have leather seats so I don't know if it's gonna be a waste.
Any input would help, thanks guys.
tintinkyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 07:58 AM   #2
xrivera91

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2ss
I have leather seats on my 15 SS and thought the same thing however I just recently ordered the black and red ones and I'm happy with it. Really does a great job making the interior pop. Although it's a pain in the ass to put on properly. I just have them slipped on and adjust them every so often.
xrivera91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 10:07 AM   #3
tintinkyle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrivera91 View Post
I have leather seats on my 15 SS and thought the same thing however I just recently ordered the black and red ones and I'm happy with it. Really does a great job making the interior pop. Although it's a pain in the ass to put on properly. I just have them slipped on and adjust them every so often.
wow I am seriously thinking of ordering them, plus mine is a 2010 model so the interior is getting worn out, maybe a seat cover would make it nicer. do you think $210 with shipping is a good price?
tintinkyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 10:34 AM   #4
xrivera91

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by tintinkyle View Post
wow I am seriously thinking of ordering them, plus mine is a 2010 model so the interior is getting worn out, maybe a seat cover would make it nicer. do you think $210 with shipping is a good price?
thats exactly what i paid. I bought it from the same link you have listed.
xrivera91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 12:41 PM   #5
Black_SS10
SomeguyK

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrivera91 View Post

I was just looking at these same seat covers yesterday, also in red and black. How well did they fit? How big is the hole for the seat belt loop? It is hard to get a good idea with the pictures on amazon. Thanks.
TMS 427, Dart iron Block, Forged assembly, Frankenstien heads, AGP TT 62/62 BB turbo's, AGP/Fore triple fuel system, Tilton clutch, Holley 1 7/8 shorties, Technostalgia tail lights,Oracle, Aeroforce, MGW shifter,Flowmaster, Pegasus subframe bushings,BMR trailing & toe arms,Z28 UCA bushings,Zl1 rear sway bar,Prothane,BMR,Goodridge brake lines,Ridetech HQ coilovers,3.91,Trutrac,billet caps,DSS axles,HE offest,built TR6060,1LE diffuser,Havoc spoiler,SSclones,20in MRR 017, Pirelli P Zero, Nitto NT555RII

More to come.
Black_SS10 is offline   Reply With Quote