Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 04-03-2013, 01:42 PM   #29
Grey Ghost

Drives: 2013 HWSE 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150WS6 View Post
So does anyone know the last date to order a 2013 ZL1? I'm getting the complete run around and cluelessness from the local dealer. I'd like to get in on a 2013 instead of the 14.....but can't get a clear date on how late I can order. Won't be ready until early May. Hoping that's not too late?
I read on another thread you have to order before April 13th I think it said?
Old 04-18-2013, 03:58 AM   #30
nav0413

Drives: heavy
Perfect for your ride having a new car like camaro.
nav0413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:12 PM   #31
Rover64

Drives: Waiting
Still waiting

On March 30th I ordered my long awaited Camaro. A 2013, 2LT/RS convertible in Blue Ray Metallic w/colour matched ground effects. I got what I thought was a good price for the car, gave them the deposit and was told they (the dealer) would hear if the order was picked up by GM early the following week. It is now 3 full weeks later and all I've gotten though the dealer from GM is a 99% certainty that they will make my car. I'm told that once they DO pick up the order it will likely be the end of June beginning of July before I get my car.
Am I being jerked around by GM, the dealer, both?

One observation, why do I pay more for freight than someone in the US if the car is made 15 minutes from my house? odd
Rover64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:16 PM   #32
H0peful1

Drives: --
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover64 View Post
On March 30th I ordered my long awaited Camaro. A 2013, 2LT/RS convertible in Blue Ray Metallic w/colour matched ground effects. I got what I thought was a good price for the car, gave them the deposit and was told they (the dealer) would hear if the order was picked up by GM early the following week. It is now 3 full weeks later and all I've gotten though the dealer from GM is a 99% certainty that they will make my car. I'm told that once they DO pick up the order it will likely be the end of June beginning of July before I get my car.
Am I being jerked around by GM, the dealer, both?

One observation, why do I pay more for freight than someone in the US if the car is made 15 minutes from my house? odd
Just saw your first & only post. Congrats on your Camaro order! This thread and some of your fellow Canadians in it may be able to help w questions. Welcome to Camaro5!

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278338
H0peful1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:47 PM   #33
H0peful1

Drives: --
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150WS6 View Post
So does anyone know the last date to order a 2013 ZL1? I'm getting the complete run around and cluelessness from the local dealer. I'd like to get in on a 2013 instead of the 14.....but can't get a clear date on how late I can order. Won't be ready until early May. Hoping that's not too late?
I contacted the queen of all Camaro info/my favorite Camaro salesperson, Becky, and here's what she said today:

"The 19th was the last day for unallocated sold orders - orders dealers could take without needing any Camaro allocation to place them. This week and next are the last for allocated orders. So if the dealer has Camaro allocation they can place a sold order against it."

Check Becky/dealerships for allocation quick, and good luck!
H0peful1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2023, 10:47 AM   #34
blackgloves

Drives: 1987 Iroc Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by H0peful1 View Post
I contacted the queen of all Camaro info/my favorite Camaro salesperson, Becky, and here's what she said today:

"The 19th was the last day for unallocated sold orders - orders dealers could take without needing any Camaro allocation to place them. This week and next are the last for allocated orders. So if the dealer has Camaro allocation they can place a sold order against it."

Check Becky/dealerships for allocation quick, and good luck!
I really wanna "Shock and Steel" V6 Camaro in black, 3LT or 2LT 6 speed. Problem is, I'll be doing a trade. Not sure where to start. I've contacted a couple of dealers through email but not a lot of traction so far

Former:
2019 2SS (Crush)
1978 Z28
2006 SS/SC Cobalt
2001 Z28
1999 Chevy S-10 Extreme
1972 Z28
1984 Z28
blackgloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2023, 06:10 AM   #35
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgloves View Post
I really wanna "Shock and Steel" V6 Camaro in black, 3LT or 2LT 6 speed. Problem is, I'll be doing a trade. Not sure where to start. I've contacted a couple of dealers through email but not a lot of traction so far
I'm not getting far either. I'm looking for a 23 ZL1, or ordering a 24. Dealers act like I'm wasting their time by wanting a car.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
allocation, consensus, constraints, guide, ordering