Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 11-25-2013, 02:30 PM   #1
2012LFX-RS
aka "BLACK CARBON"

Drives: 2012 Camaro LT w/RS Package
Where can I go to have Lowering Springs Installed?

I live in the metro Atlanta area and I was wondering where can I got to have lowering springs installed and about how much would the install cost? I have a 2012 v6 Camaro. Not sure if my vehicle year make and model makes a difference in the price.
Alpine IVE-W535HD DVD Player w/Metra Kit | Alpine SPR-60C component kit | JL Audio 10w3v3 Stealth box | JL Audio JX 1000/1 AMPLIFIER | JL AUDIO XD 400/4 AMPLIFIER | MRT V2 Exhaust | Cold Air Inductions Intake | OEM Gas Cap | Carbon Fiber Bowties | Gray Metallic Rally Stripes | 50% Window Tint | Black Smoked AAC Sidemarkers | ZL1 Bumper Conversion | Technostalgia Tail Lights | Blacked Out Tail Light Bezels | Oracle Color Shift Headlight & Fog Light Halos | Night Owl SL Module
2012LFX-RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 04:32 PM   #2
SSMickey

Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS
Well, my go to shop is Vengenace in Cumming. MTI Racing in Marietta is good too. I've heard Spartan is good as well, but have no personal experience with them and have no idea where there located. I believe there around the Mall of Georgia somewhere.

Install price for springs and an alignment should be the same regardless of your model, but price will vary from shop to shop.
Old 11-25-2013, 08:09 PM   #3
CamaroKid300
ace5.org

Drives: 2017 ZL1 M6
I've done two spring installs with a few of the ACE5 club members... its really not hard to do yourself if you are willing to spend the time....but it just takes time and patience.

having a 2012 doesn't hurt either...bolts won't be so tight.

we did a 2010 and omg those bolts were a bitch to get out haha the 2012 was easy though
Old 11-26-2013, 01:10 PM   #4
2012LFX-RS
aka "BLACK CARBON"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMickey View Post
Well, my go to shop is Vengenace in Cumming. MTI Racing in Marietta is good too. I've heard Spartan is good as well, but have no personal experience with them and have no idea where there located. I believe there around the Mall of Georgia somewhere.

Install price for springs and an alignment should be the same regardless of your model, but price will vary from shop to shop.
Thanks for the info. I will definitely look up each shop and see what they charge for installs
Alpine IVE-W535HD DVD Player w/Metra Kit | Alpine SPR-60C component kit | JL Audio 10w3v3 Stealth box | JL Audio JX 1000/1 AMPLIFIER | JL AUDIO XD 400/4 AMPLIFIER | MRT V2 Exhaust | Cold Air Inductions Intake | OEM Gas Cap | Carbon Fiber Bowties | Gray Metallic Rally Stripes | 50% Window Tint | Black Smoked AAC Sidemarkers | ZL1 Bumper Conversion | Technostalgia Tail Lights | Blacked Out Tail Light Bezels | Oracle Color Shift Headlight & Fog Light Halos | Night Owl SL Module
Old 11-26-2013, 01:12 PM   #5
2012LFX-RS
aka "BLACK CARBON"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroKid300 View Post
I've done two spring installs with a few of the ACE5 club members... its really not hard to do yourself if you are willing to spend the time....but it just takes time and patience.

having a 2012 doesn't hurt either...bolts won't be so tight.

we did a 2010 and omg those bolts were a bitch to get out haha the 2012 was easy though
Really? If you have time and the tools required to do the install I would love to work along side you and pay you for your time to help me do the install. How does $100 sound? Let me know if you or any other c5 member that has previously done this install would like to make a little extra cash.
Old 11-26-2013, 08:30 PM   #6
Josh @ Spartan LSX

Drives: A wrench
Here's a recent review from a Camaro5 member from a spring installation we just completed...

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...ferrerid=21032

I will say we are extremely competitive on price vs. any of the other shops in the area, but this is a professional installation so it's not one of those $100 driveway deals. If you'd like a great deal done by a professional on a lift with professional caliber tools & a labor warranty, feel free to PM me for pricing.

Thanks!

-Josh
Josh @ Spartan LSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:30 PM   #7
CamaroKid300
ace5.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012LFX-RS View Post
Really? If you have time and the tools required to do the install I would love to work along side you and pay you for your time to help me do the install. How does $100 sound? Let me know if you or any other c5 member that has previously done this install would like to make a little extra cash.
I'm going to be super busy for the next few weeks (I'm in college at Auburn) but if I find time I'll talk with some of the guys who did the install with me and I'll see whats up! Just going to be hard with the holidays coming up!

Plus, I've got headers on the way that I have to install when I get back from final exams! Good luck, and keep me informed on what kind of quotes you get!
Old 11-26-2013, 09:54 PM   #8
CamaroKid300
ace5.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh @ Spartan LSX View Post
Here's a recent review from a Camaro5 member from a spring installation we just completed...

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...ferrerid=21032

I will say we are extremely competitive on price vs. any of the other shops in the area, but this is a professional installation so it's not one of those $100 driveway deals. If you'd like a great deal done by a professional on a lift with professional caliber tools & a labor warranty, feel free to PM me for pricing.

Thanks!

-Josh
Definitely recommend letting Josh do your install.

none of our 3 drive way deals have gone wrong yet, but nothing like letting the pros handle it and keeping yourself from having a headache.
Old 11-27-2013, 03:07 AM   #9
ken53007

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
Oh what a fun day that was good times though
ken53007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 12:28 AM   #10
2012LFX-RS
aka "BLACK CARBON"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroKid300 View Post
Definitely recommend letting Josh do your install.

none of our 3 drive way deals have gone wrong yet, but nothing like letting the pros handle it and keeping yourself from having a headache.
ok cool. I'm going to check with Josh to see how much he charges.