Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 11-24-2010, 08:54 AM   #15
cjingle

Drives: 1969 Camaro RS, 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Folks,

I know the owners of High Noon. I think I can make some arrangements. I'll keep you posted.

Curt
cjingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:05 AM   #16
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjingle View Post
Folks,

I know the owners of High Noon. I think I can make some arrangements. I'll keep you posted.
Awesome!

Thanks Curt!
Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:11 AM   #17
vincewalthers

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Aqua Blue Metallic
Quote:
Folks,

vincewalthers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 06:27 PM   #18
2010 BADSS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Quote:
Folks,

You the man Curt, High Noon sound great! I haven't eaten there before, so I'm game. I'll try to drag my workaholic hubby along too.
DSS 9" rear with 3.90 gear
Pfadt suspension/Hotchkiss chassis brace
Forgeline Wheels VR3S/Nitto tires

Beware of the LPE Sisterhood
2010 BADSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 07:07 PM   #19
Ocikat

Drives: 2012 2LT 45th convertible
We will plan on being there

In the mean time Hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving, we are headed to Colorado, Beth; I'll see my dealer friend there & see if he has any new info on the verts

Ocikat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:51 PM   #20
Bethgrce

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black/IOM
Ditto on the Thanksgiving Wishes! We are out in Phoenix. Going to try to see if the Nieman Marcus Convertible is still on display otherwise I will make a stop at my salesmans shop to see what they say. Still trying to figure out if we can make it happen! Have to sell mine first!
Bethgrce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 01:05 AM   #21
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 BADSS View Post
You the man Curt, High Noon sound great! I haven't eaten there before, so I'm game. I'll try to drag my workaholic hubby along too.
Lemme know if you need help....I'm sure we can pull him out with all those new Horses "somebody" will have that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocikat View Post
We will plan on being there
Heck yeah! Can we summon Chauncey to come out again!?? Haven't seen or heard much from him and I know you guys are a little tight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethgrce View Post
Ditto on the Thanksgiving Wishes! We are out in Phoenix. Going to try to see if the Nieman Marcus Convertible is still on display otherwise I will make a stop at my salesmans shop to see what they say. Still trying to figure out if we can make it happen! Have to sell mine first!
Let me know if you see it! My Mom said there was that one still inside NM in Scottsdale last Monday. Woot!

That's all you man. Sweet little Vert!

Who we missing >>>>????

Ivan
Old 11-25-2010, 08:46 PM   #22
Bethgrce

Cool

Hey Ivan....ask your Mom if its still there???? We are about an hour from Scottsdale this time of year....with all the snowbirds out here now! I looked online and it doesn't say anything....thought I would call and see if it is....I don't think Jim would like to drive all the way out there and then it not be there! He knows that I would then just start shopping and he hates shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On another thought....do we want to meet at our usual spot and then cruise on over to High Noon...we could then drive through Old Town and end up at High Noon! We love High Noon and have eatten there alot! Great food! And Beverage!Maybe meet not later than 11 AM and then cruise on over around 11:15 or so????
Old 11-26-2010, 09:08 PM   #23
bigsquirrel
My car runs on acorns....

Drives: 2010 SS RS Inferno Orange
Might be there I've gotta install all my new suspension goodies and get an alignment next weekend.
bigsquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:12 PM   #24
hclove09

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS
I GET TO KEEP MY CAMARO!!! SO I SHOULD BE OUT THERE NEXT SUNDAY. ) THANK GOD THE CAMARO DIDNT FIT IN THE TRAILER AND I BROKE THE POWER STEERING ON MAH CRAPPY CAR DRIFTING WITH MY DAD. haha.
hclove09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:13 PM   #25
audrey_m

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by hclove09 View Post
I GET TO KEEP MY CAMARO!!! SO I SHOULD BE OUT THERE NEXT SUNDAY. ) THANK GOD THE CAMARO DIDNT FIT IN THE TRAILER AND I BROKE THE POWER STEERING ON MAH CRAPPY CAR DRIFTING WITH MY DAD. haha.
Lol! Glad you get to keep it!
audrey_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 02:14 AM   #26
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethgrce View Post
Hey Ivan....ask your Mom if its still there???? We are about an hour from Scottsdale this time of year....with all the snowbirds out here now! I looked online and it doesn't say anything....thought I would call and see if it is....I don't think Jim would like to drive all the way out there and then it not be there! He knows that I would then just start shopping and he hates shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On another thought....do we want to meet at our usual spot and then cruise on over to High Noon...we could then drive through Old Town and end up at High Noon! We love High Noon and have eatten there alot! Great food! And Beverage!Maybe meet not later than 11 AM and then cruise on over around 11:15 or so????
She was out there on business last week and said it was still there...dunno anymore..??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquirrel View Post
Might be there I've gotta install all my new suspension goodies and get an alignment next weekend.
Tight!! You drop her down a bit??

Quote:
Originally Posted by hclove09 View Post
You crazy Joe Rogan......LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by audrey_m View Post
Lol! Glad you get to keep it!
Heck yeah...me too.

Ivan
Old 11-27-2010, 07:21 AM   #27
andredmg
Big Nasty

Drives: Chevys lots of em
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquirrel View Post
Big ups and congrats to you man, that badboy is coming a long nicely. Im gonna have to invite you to my big install party when the whip comes home (put ya to work) lol. I told you the snow would be on the ground by the time they finish my car.
andredmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 09:19 AM   #28
Bethgrce

Yeah! Glad you get to keep the Camaro!!!!! See you next Sunday!!!!