Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 01-13-2010, 12:45 PM   #1
streetsteve

Drives: 05 srt-4, e1 turbo,too fast for fwd
NEW SYNERGY GREEN INFO, chat i had with camaro representative

here is a copy of the chat log i ha with andrea from chevy.
Welcome to Chevrolet. Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...
You have been connected to Andrea A.
Andrea A: Welcome to Chevrolet.com! How may I assist you?

steven goetz: do you know when synergy green will be available for the 2010 camaro

Andrea A: One moment please.

Andrea A: Synergy Green will be offered exclusively on a special edition Camaro model that will be available for ordering starting in January 2010, and will start production the following month.

steven goetz: also will it be available with the rs package, i want the 1lt in synergy green with auto trand and rs package

steven goetz: sorry (trans)

Andrea A: Unfortunately, the Synergy Green is not available with the RS package.

steven goetz: are their any other different colors coming out, or any buying incentives coming soon

Andrea A: I do apologize, I do not have future incentive information available to me. I do not have anything in my resources stating different colors will be coming out for the 2010 Camaro.

Andrea A: May I assist you with anything else today?

steven goetz: sorry i got so many questions im just real curious about this awesome car, can i ask you a few more if your not busy

Andrea A: Sure!

steven goetz: i like the auxilary gauges on the 2lt and 2ss but will be purchasing a 1lt, will there be auxilary gauges i can get for it, will they be plug and play, also will their be any engine and powertrain changes coming in 2011 models now that the new mustang 4.0 v-6 is making more hp and torq than the camaro v6,

steven goetz: no prob, this instant service is really cool

Andrea A: The gauges are standard and only available on the 2LT and the 2SS.

Andrea A: I do not have any information on what the future Camaro's engine will be. I do apologize.

steven goetz: reason i ask is this will be my first new car purchase and am fearing if i get the car now they will up the hp and torq then i will be stuck with the old stuff, also does anyone have any idea how long the camaros will be in production for, will they be like a 3 year or 5 year, or are they here to stay

Andrea A: I do apologize, I do not have that information available to me. I know that the Camaro Convertible target start of production is 2011. That is the only information that I have on the future of the Camaro.

steven goetz: cool, well definately is cool talking to a real person, i have so many questions about this cool car but will let you get back to more serious customers as i will not be looking to purchase for about 2-3 months, oh yea, will the special edition synergy green have anything special that the 1lt doesnt, like different rims or any different trim options

Andrea A: One moment please, and every customer is an important customer!

Andrea A: Synergy Special Edition Package, includes Synergy Green Metallic exterior color, Black Sport Cloth with Green accents interior, Cyber Gray Stripe Package, rear spoiler, 19" (48.3 cm) painted aluminum wheels, Rear Parking Assist, leather-wrapped steering wheel, leather-wrapped shift knob, cargo convenience net, compass in Driver Information Center, steering wheel-mounted audio controls, Bluetooth for phone, wireless PDIM and USB port. Also includes remote vehicle starter system when 6-speed automatic transmission is ordered. Not available with RS Package, Convenience and Connectivity Package, 19" (48.3 cm) bright aluminum wheels, any LPO or any Stripe Package except which is included.

Andrea A: Is there anything else that I can assist you with, Steven?

steven goetz: i know the ls model top speed is limited to 115mph and so is the 1lt but when you add the rs package it bumps it up to 155mph due to the better rims and tires i believe, will there be a low top speed limiter on the synergy green option, also any proximity in price for this model, will it be less than a 1lt with the rs package and auto tranny

steven goetz: also how long will it be available for

Andrea A: I do apologize, I do not have that information available to me.

Andrea A: If you try to build your own on the website, you may be able to see the estimated price.

steven goetz: synergy green is not an option yet on the website, (that i can see)

Andrea A: I do apologize, I do not know when the Synergy Green option will be added to the website. I would suggest to keep checking back.

steven goetz: dang, well thanks for your time, and i will keep checking back, you have been a big help

Andrea A: You're welcome. Thank you for visiting us at Chevrolet.com! Have a wonderful day!

check out all the cool stuff synergy green will have, 19 inch rims and a spoiler without rs package, might be a cool contender
streetsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:51 PM   #2
Russell James

Drives: '15 SS 1LE, '69 Z28 drag car
Should have asked for a pic of Andrea.
Russell James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:56 PM   #3
jonnyb

Drives: IBM 2SS/RS
Send a message via Yahoo to jonnyb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell James View Post

Personal opinion: I really don't like the green!
Old 01-13-2010, 12:56 PM   #4
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Can order Synergy Green now.
Attached Images

JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 01:01 PM   #5
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyb View Post

Personal opinion: I really don't like the green!
.................................................. ... sorry, I'm still staring at your avatar .............

Anyway, no, I can't say that I really like that color of green either. Maybe it looks better in person?
Old 01-13-2010, 01:03 PM   #6
streetsteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
Can order Synergy Green now.
i cant build one on the chevy website yet, when we be able to see it there
Old 01-13-2010, 01:05 PM   #7
jonnyb

Drives: IBM 2SS/RS
Send a message via Yahoo to jonnyb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokinarrow View Post
.................................................. ... sorry, I'm still staring at your avatar .............

Anyway, no, I can't say that I really like that color of green either. Maybe it looks better in person?

LOL
Guess I should wait to see it in person.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:09 PM   #8
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
She certainly was polite! LOL
Old 01-13-2010, 01:12 PM   #9
streetsteve

yea and responses were quick, i thought i would have been talking to some robot
Old 01-13-2010, 01:15 PM   #10
OUTATIME

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell James View Post
OUTATIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 02:03 PM   #11
Toasty
Custom User Title :D

Drives: 2011 Summit White 2LT/RS
has there been any listing of the cost for the Synergy Green package?
Toasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 02:05 PM   #12
Tal

Drives: Old
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
has there been any listing of the cost for the Synergy Green package?
That is a very good question that I haven't seen an answer to.
Tal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 02:26 PM   #13
Chevyrocker
Weekend Rockstar

Drives: Depends on the day...
I just tried to build one on the dealer site that we order cars through and could not get any pricing information on it yet.
Old 01-13-2010, 02:36 PM   #14
Bert
synergy-green with envy

Drives: Cam....ry :-(
sounds like a pretty good package . . . can't get C&C because it is already included . . . I wonder if the spoiler is the normal RS style spoiler, or the big one we've seen in the pictures?

I really want to see the price . . .

also would like to see one in person; I like green but this one might be a bit too bright
Bert is offline   Reply With Quote