Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Jason 98 TA
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Dragstrip and Launch Techniques Discussion

Old 09-21-2017, 06:53 AM   #29
camrytt

Drives: 2014 L99
Ordered the z06 18x9.5 last night, waiting to see if I can get a hook up on tires now. YOLO

Current: '14 L99, CAI intake, vmax ported tb, e85 kit, stage 2 cnc heads, speed engineering long tubes, custom high flows, resonated x pipe, muffler delete, qtp cut outs, gpi ss3 vvt Cam, zl1 pump and injectors, fti triple disc, mayhem motorsports trans cooler and tune, ngk spark plugs +red msd wires, 3.91 gears.
Past: '12 LFX, full bolt ons + E85, 302hp/267tq
camrytt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 03:53 PM   #30
MosesBarkley

Drives: 2014 Camaro RS/2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by camrytt View Post
Fayetteville speedway. Closest 1/4 mile to me , I'm out in Franklinton. Chased one of the hellcats down there so it was a pretty quick trip until we hit beach traffic
camrytt,

Please PM me the next time you plan to go to a dragstrip. A few buddies & I were at Fayetteville Dragway for the Camaros 4 Heroes event a few weeks ago & we had a blast making quarter mile runs.

Back in the spring, we went to a small track near Goldsboro called Wayne County Dragstrip & had some fun making 1/8 mile passes for bragging rights.

1/8 mile passes are cool, but I can honestly say I enjoyed the 1/4 mile passes a lot more.

We've been talking about going to Rockingham Dragway for one of the Mass Acceleration Motorsports 1/4 mile street drags events that they hold on Saturdays. The next one is scheduled for 25Nov17 & they're also scheduled for every Saturday in December. Hopefully, it won't be too cold... as I know it won't be too hot.

I live in Oxford, so we're not too far from each other, and it'd be cool to hangout with another Camaro dude that likes doing some drag racing.

I'm including a picture of my car just in case you see me around the area. Please don't hesitate to holla' at me if you do.
Attached Images

MosesBarkley is offline   Reply With Quote