Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 06-26-2009, 08:34 PM   #1359
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxer56 View Post
Dustin, I drove 1.5 hours to see IOM on a Solstice (before ABM)and brought my wife along for the ride on a Sunday, which was in a dealers garage AND it was in the shadows... ......also....I drug her to the rail yard to catch a glimpse of my Camaro behind 10 foot razor ribbon fences...I'm thinikng you'll be there sometime tomorrow to check it out

grats dustin and sstnt...car looks good man and dustin cant wait to see your pics...man abm is so hot...i saw a corvette today i guess in jet stream blue and i dont like it as much...i mean its alright but its too light...if anything js blue looks a lil feminine where abm has a darker more masculine side...that or maybe abm just grew on and i switched teams

Last edited by NightmareSS; 06-26-2009 at 11:47 PM.
NightmareSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 08:55 PM   #1360
sstnt

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS!
Man, I love this color. It just sticks out, everywhere!

I still have to pinch myself when I see it, and tell myself it's MINE!

I had a '68 that was Marina Blue...with the white SS stripe on the front. I loved that car. Gonna put that stipe on this one...it will look great!
$$ down on dealer car #3466, pending Pw: 6-10-2009
Car Picked up by Shipper: 6-22-2009
Car has ARRIVED: 6-24-2009 (and she's a beauty!)
sstnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:08 PM   #1361
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDustiNN View Post
Haha, no can do... it's a 2-hour drive to get there... this just might be the longest weekend EVER...!

But I'm so lol... what a roller-coaster of emotions!!
That's what this is about!! I think that's what GM was hoping for!! But now we have lame @$$ dealers blowing the fun... or at least tainting it a bit...

Congrats sstnt
Old 06-26-2009, 11:17 PM   #1362
drivingincamaro

Drives: 95 civic
that sucks summoner
Old 06-26-2009, 11:19 PM   #1363
SummoneR
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivingincamaro View Post
that sucks summoner
Thanks drivingincamaro.

DDustiNN I hope you can get your car before Monday!
That wait would kill me too!!!
Old 06-27-2009, 07:20 AM   #1364
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line

Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
If it were me, ,only because of some horror stories I've read here, I'd want to see that the car was 100% ok..Dustin, make sure you ask to save you all of the paperwork that came with the car. I did...even got the rail ticket and left /right line build sheets.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:23 AM   #1365
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line

sstnt, welcome to the wonderful world of ABM Camaros
Old 06-27-2009, 09:39 AM   #1366
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line

Another "mod" I'm considering

http://www.autoxpressions.com/teetgrilin1.html
Attached Images

Old 06-27-2009, 09:44 AM   #1367
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line

Maybe this is better for a Camaro?
Attached Images

Old 06-27-2009, 11:02 AM   #1368
drivingincamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
Thanks drivingincamaro.

DDustiNN I hope you can get your car before Monday!
That wait would kill me too!!!
wait did you get his signiture on a paper saying he would sell it to you at msrp..

oh wait is he charging you with extra costs ?

thats so shady for a salesman to do. I mean the day you go to pick up your car your dealer tells you Oh yeah you have to pay 5000$ for extra costs

the sad thing is the people who are smart enough not to buy the car that marked up in price will find a new dealer

but the average guy does not really now about this car.. the salesman could talk up a huge Bs storm and the average guy will buy it not knowing that hes just been ripped off

summoner is the situation still the same?
Old 06-27-2009, 12:27 PM   #1369
SummoneR
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxer56 View Post
Maybe this is better for a Camaro?
LMAO fixxer56

Quote:
wait did you get his signiture on a paper saying he would sell it to you at msrp..

oh wait is he charging you with extra costs ?

thats so shady for a salesman to do. I mean the day you go to pick up your car your dealer tells you Oh yeah you have to pay 5000$ for extra costs

the sad thing is the people who are smart enough not to buy the car that marked up in price will find a new dealer

but the average guy does not really now about this car.. the salesman could talk up a huge Bs storm and the average guy will buy it not knowing that hes just been ripped off

summoner is the situation still the same?
All I had was the workbench order I never because I was told it would be fine, that the dealer has to big of a reputation to uphold... I was fine with that, I trusted the salesman, it's the general manager & owner who pulled this $hit, or so I believe anyway... I don't care either way Their reputation is getting smeared in here, with the BBB, the States Attorney Generals office, and the media... all in the works. Dave Rogers is a prick, he talked to me as if I was a little kid, then when I showed I knew more than he thought I did, he asked who I was to talk to him that way, and if I was a dealer and knew how things worked there, and that he was not going to talk to me if I talked to him that way...
Sorry @$$ munch if I knew more than the average Joe buying a car. He said they were not making much on the added accessories... they are making a 466% profit on window tint alone ($550) they want $1,500 for paint sealant... My buddies wife works at Nissan, she said their cost on that stuff is cheap (I don't remember the exact number but it's not over $100). So don't BS me Dave and tell me your not making much money on it... that does not include $1,500 for the clear bra... and what ever they are charging for the car cover... still all over priced.

I decided to move on, I will not spend a penny there, I already ordered from another dealer. I just hope the word gets out...
Old 06-27-2009, 01:50 PM   #1370
drivingincamaro

Quote:
LMAO fixxer56

All I had was the workbench order I never because I was told it would be fine, that the dealer has to big of a reputation to uphold... I was fine with that, I trusted the salesman, it's the general manager & owner who pulled this $hit, or so I believe anyway... I don't care either way Their reputation is getting smeared in here, with the BBB, the States Attorney Generals office, and the media... all in the works. Dave Rogers is a prick, he talked to me as if I was a little kid, then when I showed I knew more than he thought I did, he asked who I was to talk to him that way, and if I was a dealer and knew how things worked there, and that he was not going to talk to me if I talked to him that way...
Sorry @$$ munch if I knew more than the average Joe buying a car. He said they were not making much on the added accessories... they are making a 466% profit on window tint alone ($550) they want $1,500 for paint sealant... My buddies wife works at Nissan, she said their cost on that stuff is cheap (I don't remember the exact number but it's not over $100). So don't BS me Dave and tell me your not making much money on it... that does not include $1,500 for the clear bra... and what ever they are charging for the car cover... still all over priced.

I decided to move on, I will not spend a penny there, I already ordered from another dealer. I just hope the word gets out...
for the extra costs, did you ask them to do it to your camaro?

Some average Joe will fall for this guys BS and probably buy your car..

(you left that dealer right?)

I hope you find another ABM camaro
Old 06-27-2009, 02:09 PM   #1371
SummoneR
Paul

Quote:
for the extra costs, did you ask them to do it to your camaro?

Some average Joe will fall for this guys BS and probably buy your car..

(you left that dealer right?)

I hope you find another ABM camaro
I never asked them for any of this, I told him specifically I did not want any of it, he badically told me too bad, when we get a car you want on the lot then I will honor the deal, but not this car (the car I ordered)

Yes I left the dealer and I have another ABM Camaro on order, I am in line at #4, the dealer I am at now gets one car pulled a week for production, so I could possibly be there in 4-5 weeks, (which includes the one week shut down in early July) say 6-8 week for delivery, depending on all kinds of factors...

thanks drivingincamaro!
Old 06-27-2009, 02:56 PM   #1372
drivingincamaro

Quote:
I never asked them for any of this, I told him specifically I did not want any of it, he badically told me too bad, when we get a car you want on the lot then I will honor the deal, but not this car (the car I ordered)

Yes I left the dealer and I have another ABM Camaro on order, I am in line at #4, the dealer I am at now gets one car pulled a week for production, so I could possibly be there in 4-5 weeks, (which includes the one week shut down in early July) say 6-8 week for delivery, depending on all kinds of factors...

thanks drivingincamaro!
wow what a D-Bag

Well I hope Karma Puts them out of Business, They should Be honored that Gm didn't shut them down.

I wish every dealer was like Camaroscottys dealer

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!