Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 06-01-2010, 04:30 PM   #3249
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew10 View Post
I had a great time Friday and The Greene was awsome! I can't wait to go back. I told the Mrs. all about it and she is very interested in doing the Kmart thing followed by dinner/shopping at The Greene.
I am out of town this weekend but maybe next... It was a great time, we need ot get up there with the wives. Next Friday is do-able weather permitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinzd01 View Post
If you didn't notice, TLSTWIN is asking for a list of participants for the Mid Ohio Driving Course he has arranged Monday, Sept 13 for $400.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73271
I am out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinzd01 View Post
Weather is looking iffy for cruise-ins this week.

I've learned of a Thursday evening cruise-in at the Der Dutchman at 230 N State Route 42 in Waynesville, OH if anyone is ever interested. For those guys down in bear area, it should be about a 15 minute shorter drive.
Thursdays are rough for us. We need to get home and feed the bears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewMan View Post
Always loved going to Der Dutchman. I never leave there with out some goodies from the bakery.
nom nom nom... Dutchman! Even if we can't do the cruise in, this should be on our list as one of our meets... We need to do more social things and less working on cars!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverIceman View Post
Where'd you guys end up eating Friday. After I picked up my wife we ended up going to McCormick & Schmick's at the Greene. Was hoping to see some of you walking around the streets.

No Joke: Brown County Bears

Let's see, Lions, Bears All they need now are some Tigers, Oh My!!

(if you read the linked article there's good news....the beaver population is increasing)
We ate at Adobe Gilla's GOOD STUFF. Awesome fajitas and the waitress was hot and she kept calling me sweetie

Nothing like an increase in beaver population!
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:09 PM   #3250
tailspin

Drives: 2017 Camaro RS 1LT
I ordered my springs and sway bars!!! I will be getting them this week. Mr. Tailspin will be putting them on this weekend. Then in a few weeks, I'll be ordering my exhaust. I think Mr. Tailspin decided on the Magnaflow American Thunder. Hopefully, next month I'll be getting my CAI. Let the mods begin...
My car will look and sound much better for the next event..
tailspin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:16 PM   #3251
LadyinBlue

Drives: 260HP/242TQ
Hey guys! Hello to all the new folks checking into our very active thread :-)

Just wanted to report that between the Pedders and the Airaid that Merlin is running super fine now! More low- through mid-range power and a nice, deep rumble even at low speeds that he never had before. It'll be interesting to see the change between the version 1 Airaid tube and the second version when they ship them out. Beta testers with non-stock exhausts are seeing 30+hp gains and high 20s for tq :-)

I'm out for KMart this Friday but am definitely in for next Friday (11th) if the weather is kind. It might be time by then for a Major Camaro Domination of an entire parking lot row... :-)
LadyinBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:24 PM   #3252
LadyinBlue

Drives: 260HP/242TQ
Cool, tailspin! Have fun!
LadyinBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:10 PM   #3253
Lowbubba

Drives: 2010 2 SS
Hey! Make sure you leave room for Fred! If nothing else he has a lot of seniority when it comes to cruise-in's. He has been doing them before a lot of you were even thought about.
Lowbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:10 PM   #3254
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailspin View Post
I ordered my springs and sway bars!!! I will be getting them this week. Mr. Tailspin will be putting them on this weekend. Then in a few weeks, I'll be ordering my exhaust. I think Mr. Tailspin decided on the Magnaflow American Thunder. Hopefully, next month I'll be getting my CAI. Let the mods begin...
My car will look and sound much better for the next event..
Well... tell Mr. T (his name has just been shortened ) that I will not be able to offer any assistance so he is on his own! LOL. I will be going to the Starlite Cruise in on Friday in Wexford PA. I am told a slow night is 1500 cars! Then to the Camaro/Mustang showdown on Saturday.

I am happy for you and your mods! Mods are so fun

I can't wait to see your car after its new found changes! Maybe you can make the KMart cruise and get together next week... If it pans out to be a night like last week, the wife and I will make the trek.

Also, we need to have everone come to the cruise in in Milford some Friday. Its on par with what I have seen at KMart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyinBlue View Post
Hey guys! Hello to all the new folks checking into our very active thread :-)

Just wanted to report that between the Pedders and the Airaid that Merlin is running super fine now! More low- through mid-range power and a nice, deep rumble even at low speeds that he never had before. It'll be interesting to see the change between the version 1 Airaid tube and the second version when they ship them out. Beta testers with non-stock exhausts are seeing 30+hp gains and high 20s for tq :-)

I'm out for KMart this Friday but am definitely in for next Friday (11th) if the weather is kind. It might be time by then for a Major Camaro Domination of an entire parking lot row... :-)
Awesome! Glad you are liking it! It does sound good!
Old 06-01-2010, 09:13 PM   #3255
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowbubba View Post
Hey! Make sure you leave room for Fred! If nothing else he has a lot of seniority when it comes to cruise-in's. He has been doing them before a lot of you were even thought about.
Fred... as in the dog? Cute dog!
Old 06-01-2010, 10:30 PM   #3256
Lowbubba

Drives: 2010 2 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
Fred... as in the dog? Cute dog!
Nope, that's what I named the Nova 38 years ago. Who would have thought that the silly thing would still be around after all these years.
Went up to the Green on 675 doing 60 mph. Tacking 3000 rpm. Man, makes your ears ring. We came back thru down, kept the revs down and could actually hear yourself think. Then agin, who said thinking was my strong suit.
Lowbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:36 PM   #3257
V1c1ous

Drives: 96 Z28 SS, 2010 SS RS
Jason, is the Milford thing every Fri night? If so where they meet. I'm off for 3 whole days but only have Friday open for "me" time, also going out of town. Let me know I'll go check it out. Milford's my old stomping grounds....Class of 78 <<<yeh I'm old.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:38 PM   #3258
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1c1ous View Post
Jason, is the Milford thing every Fri night? If so where they meet. I'm off for 3 whole days but only have Friday open for "me" time, also going out of town. Let me know I'll go check it out. Milford's my old stomping grounds....Class of 78 <<<yeh I'm old.
Yes, it's every Friday night. It's at the Mulberry Square Shopping Center on St. Rt. 28.

Jason, I don't know how long you've been going to that, but I used to work over there. My uncle owned the pediatrics practice on the corner of one of the buildings, I think it's an employment agency now. I remember having to weave my way through all the cars and people on my way home from work.

I'd probably be up to going to Milford on the 11th. I'll be out of school by then.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:48 PM   #3259
V1c1ous

Drives: 96 Z28 SS, 2010 SS RS
Mulberry shopping center, wow. I grew up on Cook road, it was all farm with a golfcorse in the middle of us. Sholdnt be hard to find, bout what time they meet?
Old 06-01-2010, 11:56 PM   #3260
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Mulberry shopping center, wow. I grew up on Cook road, it was all farm with a golfcorse in the middle of us. Sholdnt be hard to find, bout what time they meet?
I usually left work around 6:00 and there were already plenty of cars.

My uncle/aunt live near Cook Road. I actually drive down Cook to get to their neighborhood.
Old 06-02-2010, 04:54 AM   #3261
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowbubba View Post
Nope, that's what I named the Nova 38 years ago. Who would have thought that the silly thing would still be around after all these years.
Went up to the Green on 675 doing 60 mph. Tacking 3000 rpm. Man, makes your ears ring. We came back thru down, kept the revs down and could actually hear yourself think. Then agin, who said thinking was my strong suit.
What is the Camaro's name?

Quote:
Quote:
I usually got there about 5:00... May be going to KMart the 11th... unless i can get everyone to come to Milford, which is possible...
Old 06-02-2010, 07:59 AM   #3262
cntryman77

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
Well... tell Mr. T (his name has just been shortened ) that I will not be able to offer any assistance so he is on his own! LOL. I will be going to the Starlite Cruise in on Friday in Wexford PA. I am told a slow night is 1500 cars! Then to the Camaro/Mustang showdown on Saturday.

What time is the show at the Lube on Saturday?

Last edited by cntryman77; 06-02-2010 at 11:28 AM.
cntryman77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?