Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

View Poll Results: Do you smoke in your Camaro?
Yes 27 10.76%
No 188 74.90%
Sometimes 9 3.59%
Smoke what? 31 12.35%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-26-2014, 07:31 PM   #71
pickwithaustin

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible and:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Lover View Post
Present the accredited paper, with full references and controls, that show the 2nd hand angle.

There is not one.

Prove that man landed on and walked on the moon.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible | 1980 Corvette Stingray | 1981 Firebird | 1968 El Camino | 2007 Crown Vic Police Interceptor | 2001 Silverado | 2001 Blazer | 1965 Chevy C-10 | 2007 Harley Softail Custom | 2013 MX-5 in Copper Red Mica | 2000 Corvette Convertible | 2010 Corvette Grand Sport | 2006 Audi A3 Turbo | 2008 BMW 328i

pickwithaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 07:31 PM   #72
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Smoking dulls your sense of taste and smell. I have heard many times from former smokers about how much better food tastes and smells. Try quitting for a few months and see for yourself.
Old 10-26-2014, 08:59 PM   #73
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrando View Post
Shoot, now you made me go out and spark one up.

So here is my take.

I have worked in some real crap. I am talking dust so bad it was hard to drive home my eyes hurt so much. So much oil I had to wash my hair twice every night. Super sites where the dirt was green and we had to have safety personal watching us every minute. Geiger counters and Tyvek suits.

But to me it was worth it. I loved doing that and it was good money and good benefits.

It is nothing anyone sitting behind a computer in a smoke free office will ever accomplish.

Try quitting a job like that for a few months and see how well you support your family.

So what's a cigarette compared to that?

We all do what we do. We are not going to live forever.
What does all that have to do with what I posted? Anyway you have to work but you don't have to smoke...
By the way my Cancer was probably work related so don't go down that road.

Last edited by Angrybird 12; 10-26-2014 at 09:30 PM.
Angrybird 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 09:23 PM   #74
mariojmoe
Account Suspended

Drives: C7 Z06 manual, 18 Zl1 manual, etc
It is a down right nasty, expensive, and body killing habit. I work oilfeild and at times have to switch out of my work semi and use another drivers semi who smokes and it is disgusting. I thankfully got a brand spanking new semi (company issue) that goes home with me and NO ONE uses except me bc of this very reason.

To each thier own but smokers have no idea how much discomfort they bring around non smokers. I love my white teeth, clean cars (without air fresheners), clean clothes that dont wreak, and my living quarters being breathe easy. I also hate going to hotels (non smoking room), and having that stale cigarette odor hitting my nose.
mariojmoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 09:29 PM   #75
Evergreen6

Drives: 2023 Camaro 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter View Post
not tobacco :o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee View Post
lmao same here. everyday. never smells after either :P
If you're talking about dank, YES IT DOES smell, I can smell that shit a mile away.
Evergreen6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 09:49 PM   #76
Camaro Dude

Drives: ‘13 1LE
I just read the last 4 pages, and all I have to say is WOW! What planet are each and every single one of you from? Have you never heard of vapourizin'?!
Camaro Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 09:50 PM   #77
CamaroJoe96

Drives: 2013 Full Bolt on LFX M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrando View Post
Shoot, now you made me go out and spark one up.

We all do what we do. We are not going to live forever.
This^
We all do things in life which may of course, not be the best for us. It's taking risks and doing stupid shit which more or less KEEPS us alive. What ever happened to the times when "doing what you do" was socially accepted? Now a days, one is looked down upon because of personal choices they make(which affects no one else but themselves). I got news for all you nonsmokers, we all have to die somehow. Do what makes you happy, and don't try to dictate the decisions of others.
Old 10-26-2014, 10:23 PM   #78
Fifty 2SS

Drives: 2017 Fifty 2SS w NPP
I somtimes smoke in mine. My car i pay for it the gas and insurance. Those of you that have never smoked will never understand how hard it is to quit for some people that have smoked for 20 plus years. Yes, I have tried vaping it gave me heartburn and indigestion so bad I could not even sleep. Those of you that have smoked and quit good for you I hope to someday be able to say the same thing. I also do not smoke in my house or around children and I try not to smoke around people that do not smoke.
Fifty 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 10:36 PM   #79
Camaro Dude

Drives: ‘13 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Nasty View Post
...... Yes, I have tried vaping it gave me heartburn and indigestion so bad I could not even sleep...
When you say, vapin', can you be more specific? It's like saying, I've tried drivin' . Drivin what?

Did you use that liquid capsule crap? Or did you buy instead some real, clean and organic plant, without the hundreds of additives they add in your typical commercial blend?

What model vape did you use? Actually, more importantly, which heat setting did you use? 270F? 280? 310f? More?

Camaro Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 11:12 PM   #80
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyZL-1 View Post
I smoke in my car in my pickup and my airplane! Why because it's mine! But I don't smoke in the house the wife's car or the suv. Or any of the above if have any of the kids with me. I don't want them breathing that crap. But anyone else your screwed. But I do warn people when they say they want a ride that I smoke but they never care and get in. Prolly cuz I don't hang out with sissys is my reasoning.
Maybe its because they are not to bright....you call people a sissy because they wont get into your car because you smoke. You and your friends seem to be a good fit.

Last edited by rontammy0; 10-26-2014 at 11:54 PM.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 08:47 AM   #81
mariojmoe
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
Maybe its because they are not to bright....you call people a sissy because they wont get into your car because you smoke. You and your friends seem to be a good fit.

Old 10-27-2014, 08:41 PM   #82
LuckyZL-1
Ragtop Rocket!!!

Drives: Black on Black Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
One ride in a car isn't gonna kill you! But ur right I shouldn't call you guys that don't smoke or can't stand the smell of smoke sissies. That was wrong. Sorry if offended you non smokers. But I ain't stupid either. It's all good though. I smoke in my car but won't fart in it others prefer the smell of crap over a smoke good for them. Just a personal preferences we all have.
ADM custom cam, LPE stage 2 heads with dual valve springs, LS-3 ported throttle body, LPE 2 piece pulley, LPE overdrive balancer, 10% overdrive pulley, ported supercharger inlet, ADM race intake system, stainless works 1-7/8 headers, Injector Dynamics injectors, ADM heat exchanger, ADM dual fuel pump system, ADM exhaust switch, ADM 3 tunes tuning package.
744rwhp 727rwtq
LuckyZL-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 09:42 PM   #83
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyZL-1 View Post
One ride in a car isn't gonna kill you! But ur right I shouldn't call you guys that don't smoke or can't stand the smell of smoke sissies. That was wrong. Sorry if offended you non smokers. But I ain't stupid either. It's all good though. I smoke in my car but won't fart in it others prefer the smell of crap over a smoke good for them. Just a personal preferences we all have.
People forget...when i was kid our parents drove around with the windows up...smoking..24 beer on the floor in the backseat. No seatbelts......so we cant be sissies. I thought i knew what you were saying...
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 09:48 PM   #84
mariojmoe
Account Suspended

I fart in my camaro all the time with the windows up and sunroof closed, its really no big deal........... depending on what I ate and if my eyes start to water. Js