Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

View Poll Results: BEST PLACE FOR TUNE IN DFW
ADM 56 62.22%
SNL 4 4.44%
LG MORTORSPORT 15 16.67%
21 CENTURYA 15 16.67%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2011, 08:40 PM   #43
RocketCutlass
Property USMC

Drives: 95 Caprice 9C1
How does 21st century's tuners have 18+ years experience tuning LS powered cars when the LS motor has only been being put in production cars since '97? Or is that combined experience?
RocketCutlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 09:41 PM   #44
jlugo
Account Suspended

Drives: 2014 1LE 'Summit White'
Thanks John, definitely a pleasure doing business with you...I LOVE MY CAR!!!
The guys were awesome to work with. "Second To None" in Custumer Services.
Matt and James have been tuning LS cars for over 18 years combined and are some of the best in the business.
Theres also a full time fabricator that have been doing LS mods and custom fab work for almost 10 years now.

Twenty First Century Muscle Cars - "Authorized Lingenfelter and Callaway Dealer"
jlugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 10:25 PM   #45
mws444

Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloMoCamaro View Post
As you can clearly see in my signature, I am a proud ADM customer – and here is my 2 cents…
Before modifying my 2010 Camaro, I did my research on ALL the shops I could find in the DFW area and here are some of the reasons I chose ADM Performance:
1. ADM specializes in the 5th Gen Camaro. 99% of ADM’s business is the 5th Gen Camaro. ADM has hundreds (yes a said hundreds) of 5th Gen customers – bottom line, I look at it like this – I don’t go to a Mexican restaurant to get a burger.
2. Reputation – One of the biggest reasons in my book. ADM Perormance's reputation is second to none!!! – Knowledge, professional, quality, great customer service, good pricing and attention to detail are some of the words that everyone is using to describe ADM Performance.
3. Attention To Detail – Just look around Camaro5 and view the photos and videos. Compare the final product on similar builds from all the different shops - They speak for themselves…
I could go on-and-on with more reasons why to choose ADM, but I don’t want to be called a “Nut Swinger”. However, John, if you want to round-up the few of the 5th Gen’s you have done, I’m sure I can get a lot of my ADM Brothers together at a track of your choice and settle this once and for all. You and I both know that dyno numbers are just numbers and the proof is in the pedal… Just let us know and we can schedule a date…
Since Andy just did the last round of mods on my car and added 170 horses to the wheels I am game to race for ADM! This fall would be a blast.
I have yet to hit a really well prepped track, I know the car has at least a low 10 in her.
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 10:38 PM   #46
sasquash1984
502 RWHP N/A

Drives: The yeti
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws444 View Post
Congrats Andy!!!!
It is always nice to see a good guy, doing good work get a little recognition!
For all of the other shops trying to work this poll into some better press....Charge fair prices, do exceptional work, stand behind it 100% and treat your customers with respect. These are things that earn you a poll rating like ADM!
factory motor factory trans, Gpi ss4 cam stock heads ported and milled, full exhaust, circle d 5c 4000 triple disk, 3:91 rear end with posi mod, cai, bmr derlin rear diff bushins, bmr derlin cradle bushins, bmr trailing arms, toe rods with bushings, and bmr anti extreme sway bar. Weld rt-s 17x5 fronts and 17X10 rears on mickey thompson et street r's
sasquash1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:23 AM   #47
GJG

Drives: 2SS
adm
Old 08-14-2011, 11:27 AM   #48
mws444

Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJG View Post
adm
I love your avitar!
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 11:29 AM   #49
Pro-Tect Mobile
Account Suspended

Drives: 2007 Jeep SRT-8
Lucky's Speed and Performance is a great shop over in Longview. I have seen a lot of his work and Jason is a great guy. His reputation has allowed him to pick up all the of the local Viper owners work even though he is pretty much a GM guy. I would highly recommend him.

www.LuckysSpeed.com
Pro-Tect Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 12:41 PM   #50
21STCENTURY

Drives: Z28/700HP, CTSV/850HP, Viper/725HP
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketCutlass View Post
How does 21st century's tuners have 18+ years experience tuning LS powered cars when the LS motor has only been being put in production cars since '97? Or is that combined experience?
2 full time tuners at our shop, 1 with 10+ years exp., the other over 8 years experience
21STCENTURY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 01:19 PM   #51
pir

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SIM
I think if there is a dyno comparison to be made it should be done on the same dyno. If you want to compare apples to apples, it's the only way. Where you may see a 45-55 rwhp difference for the same mods, it also appears to be 52 rwhp difference between the baseline of every dyno I have ever seen from Andys machine. Just saying.
ADM Tuned LSX 376, Magnusson 2300, LPE 14 rib rear drive, 8-rib Pulley System, ADM Dual Fuel Pump, ADM Performance CAI, LPE GT9 Cam, ZR1 Clutch, ARH 2" Headers, Magnaflow 3" Exhaust, ADM Boost Guage, ADM Widened Wheel Package 671 RWHP / 652 RWTQ on pump gas 698 / 710 on race gas
pir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 10:15 PM   #52
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Quote:
Originally Posted by pir View Post
I think if there is a dyno comparison to be made it should be done on the same dyno. If you want to compare apples to apples, it's the only way. Where you may see a 45-55 rwhp difference for the same mods, it also appears to be 52 rwhp difference between the baseline of every dyno I have ever seen from Andys machine. Just saying.
Very true
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:04 AM   #53
21STCENTURY

Quote:
That is a very old excuse when these type of discrepancies in power show up.

Free dyno runs to anyone who wants to
bring em over, I will disprove that BS quickly!

Best Regards,
John Page
Twenty First Century Muscle Cars
www.21stcenturymusclecars
Check out the vendor section for current deals
Old 08-15-2011, 08:25 AM   #54
pir

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SIM
Not an excuse. Just cold hard truth. A 250 hp gain is a 250 hp gain. Doesn't matter what the starting number was. A dyno is just numbers anyway. I guess I should bring you my car to dyno so I can see a 754 rwhp dyno sheet on my car without doing anything but walking in the door. That would be sweet!!
ADM Tuned LSX 376, Magnusson 2300, LPE 14 rib rear drive, 8-rib Pulley System, ADM Dual Fuel Pump, ADM Performance CAI, LPE GT9 Cam, ZR1 Clutch, ARH 2" Headers, Magnaflow 3" Exhaust, ADM Boost Guage, ADM Widened Wheel Package 671 RWHP / 652 RWTQ on pump gas 698 / 710 on race gas
pir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:05 AM   #55
21STCENTURY

Quote:
Not an excuse. Just cold hard truth. A 250 hp gain is a 250 hp gain. Doesn't matter what the starting number was. A dyno is just numbers anyway. I guess I should bring you my car to dyno so I can see a 754 rwhp dyno sheet on my car without doing anything but walking in the door. That would be sweet!!
Congrats on the 698 rwhp, that is strong!
Yes Sir, I agree for the most part what you are saying and you are welcome to bring it by for comparison runs on our dyno. I won't charge you anything and I see you are from Shreveport, I will even bet you the cost of coming up here that the dyno #s on the same day, same conditions, same coolant & oil temps, same tire pressure, etc are the same that the dynos are within 5 between the two and ours is probably the lower of the two.

Prove me wrong and your trip up is free.

Best Regards,
John Page

Check the vendor section for special deals
We will beat most anybodys price around
Old 08-15-2011, 09:52 AM   #56
DHSS

Drives: Empty
Quote:
Originally Posted by 21STCENTURYMUSCLECARS View Post
Congrats on the 698 rwhp, that is strong!
Yes Sir, I agree for the most part what you are saying and you are welcome to bring it by for comparison runs on our dyno. I won't charge you anything and I see you are from Shreveport, I will even bet you the cost of coming up here that the dyno #s on the same day, same conditions, same coolant & oil temps, same tire pressure, etc are the same that the dynos are within 5 between the two and ours is probably the lower of the two.

Prove me wrong and your trip up is free.

Best Regards,
John Page

Check the vendor section for special deals
We will beat most anybodys price around
Seems like Mr. Page is confident in what they are doing. Willing to pay for the trip? I like that John!!!
DHSS is offline   Reply With Quote