Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 04-01-2014, 09:21 AM   #15
alv927

Drives: 2013 camaro 2ss/rs dusk edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamlynn1 View Post
I see your frustration in your diatribe you posted and agree there are many dealers out there who offer less than desirable service and sales experience. However I do take exception to your comments about the "look" of the service cashier thats just plain mean on your part, the attitude is fair game to comment on but, I hire all different types of people to do different jobs, big, small, handicapped, beautiful, ethnic and even mentally handicapped as well. I believe ANY person that is properly trained can give and provide excellent customer service in all departments. I find your comments regarding appearance a tad childish on that front. As for the dealer "fudging" on the warranty claim thats a sore subject with me as well. We can lose our franchise for lying and cheating GM which is in essence what you want a dealer to do. I think this speaks a bit more towards your character than the dealers. I bet if you bought a car on Saturday left happy and excited then on Tuesday came back in and said "joe bobs" dealership will sell it to me for XYZ$ less I want to redo my deal and the dealer said no thank you, you would then call them a gouger, crappy dealer. Now lets reverse the scene a bit and say the dealer called you back Tuesday after your Saturday purchase and said hey mr. customer we feel we sold the car to cheap we want you to come back in and pay a tiny bit more and redo your contract? What would you say to that? Its ok I as the dealer would feel the same way. I wish you lived in Seattle so we could show you how we do things. There are dealers out there striving to exceed customer expectation you just need to keep looking.
It Would Be Nice To Get That LIST.......I mean how would you find a good one without going thru the purchase process?....don't know to many people who have $ to keep purchasing cars just to find a great experience lol
alv927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:48 AM   #16
Indydriver

Drives: '14 2SS/RS Vert 6M/KTU/NPP/DTA/ARH
Sorry, I couldn't get through your rambling OP. When I got to the part that you went ahead and bought from a dirty dealer, well, there you go. You, Mr Discriminating Buyer, helped perpetuate the slime.

I touched 9 or 10 dealers in my pursuit of a factory order with trade-in. You would have thought I was speaking in a foreign language to some of them. I will spare you the stories of all the knuckleheads I dealt with. I found two worth doing business with. One was going through an ownership change and all the employees were unhappy so that left one. They got my business and I'm happy to give it to them they earned it and I would highly recommended them to everyone. If you don't do your homework and legwork, you won't get a good deal. Many dealers thrive by preying on the uninformed.