Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 12-22-2012, 11:01 PM   #183
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
You still got a good deal man. You're going to love that car. For a daily driver, that's truly an amazing ride. It can go in crazy weather conditions, it's a 0-60mph champ, gets great gas mileage, is dependable, has 4 doors, plenty of space, cheap to maintain, and affordable. Before I got my Camaro, I almost bought an STi because I wanted to make it monster, lol. I love those cars.
Yeah man just been driving the car for the past week or so . Its awesome for sure. I was in a mad dash today to get snow tires though everywhere sold out around here. Ended up getting a sweet deal on some hankooks. I'd say overall about 75% of summer tire traction.

I also got a GOPRO Hero 3 Black Edition! Tons of mounts and the LCD Panel for the back. Thing is wicked sweet. Stay tuned for videos of shennanigans of 1000hp roaming the streets!

VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 12:55 AM   #184
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Damn straight!! That thing looks bitchin. I've been looking into getting one of those ever since I heard they were coming out with the new edition. Let me know how you like it!! Congrats!
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 12:25 PM   #185
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Damn straight!! That thing looks bitchin. I've been looking into getting one of those ever since I heard they were coming out with the new edition. Let me know how you like it!! Congrats!
I like it a ton man. I couldn't wait so I took the camaro out for a spin today I tried to make some videos but the only thing I accomplished doing was fishtailing down the highway LOL. I figured maybe if I dropped it into 3rd and hit it from 65 it would spin a little. Fishtailed thankfully nobody was around me LOL . Its pretty awesome takes 12mp photos, wide angles, 1080p, and I love that it has a little remote so you can control it without touching the gopro. I'd get one!
Old 12-23-2012, 12:27 PM   #186
VanquisherSS

Project for today is to clean up both the cars. Took the camaro out got dirty a bit, re-clean it and put it away again, worthless on the tires even more so in the cold.

Anybody thinking of ever getting a WRX or STI. Please do it. After getting back into the camaro today WOW i felt like I was in the titanic. I felt like I really felt the weight of the car. WRX feels so nimble and quick, I think i'll be spending most of my time driving it! Just put some winter tires on I'm ready!

Last edited by VanquisherSS; 12-23-2012 at 02:16 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:44 PM   #187
TCAT

Awesome!! Both cars look great and that go pro is the shiznit. I'm going to have to buy one and stop procrastinating. Lol
Old 12-23-2012, 02:31 PM   #188
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Awesome!! Both cars look great and that go pro is the shiznit. I'm going to have to buy one and stop procrastinating. Lol
Thanks man! Doing some mods to the wrx after the holidays. Got a touch screen radio incoming and a front lip. Tell me if I'm crazy man but after driving the camaro again today I was just like, "this is a freaking animal" like in a bad way. Its just not possible to hookup all that power on the street, takes some enjoyment out of it when your dropping it into 3rd gear to pass some people and your fishtailing down the highway! Makes me nervous that when I do need to get out of my own way all i'm gonna do is light up the tires. Debating getting it de-tuned and then getting a handheld so that I can switch the tune at will.
Old 12-23-2012, 02:45 PM   #189
TCAT

You aren't crazy at all. That usually happens when the car transforms into beast, and it usually isn't as fun on the street as it would be on the track since it'll need slicks to hook. The WRX stock or modded will hook like a mofo with its AWD. They are fun year around. I know exactly how you feel man, trust me. You aren't crazy at all.
Old 12-23-2012, 06:30 PM   #190
VanquisherSS

Quote:
You aren't crazy at all. That usually happens when the car transforms into beast, and it usually isn't as fun on the street as it would be on the track since it'll need slicks to hook. The WRX stock or modded will hook like a mofo with its AWD. They are fun year around. I know exactly how you feel man, trust me. You aren't crazy at all.
Yeah man it HOOKS. Like it feels so fast man, honestly I drove the camaro and got back in the wrx and was like wow, I love this car LOL.

Here man just showing you messing with the gopro a bit on my way to pickup my dinner. 1080p @ 60fps. Just a light launch still under 1000 miles . Heading out in a bit to try get some on the camaro, sliding my way through the highway and all lol

Old 12-23-2012, 07:37 PM   #191
TCAT

Hahaha that's a badass video!! Damn it, you just made my bank account cry because I'll have to buy this GoPro. Call me weird, but I also love the sound of a WRX.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:44 PM   #192
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Hahaha that's a badass video!! Damn it, you just made my bank account cry because I'll have to buy this GoPro. Call me weird, but I also love the sound of a WRX.
Me too man, I really love the wrx sound it isn't ricer import fart can sound. Gonna throw an axleback on to let it really sing! Uploading some videos of camaro failure to accelerate videos LOL. Stay tuned.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:52 PM   #193
TCAT

Hahaha I'm staying tuned for sure!
Old 12-23-2012, 07:53 PM   #194
VanquisherSS

I really.........should...........get DRs. Sad thing is I only really made about 7lbs of boost and I can't hook it up, still got another 8lbs or so to make to redline LOL. On another note the video shows the ultragauge doing its thing! And the gopro is ****ing sweet success.

Last edited by VanquisherSS; 12-23-2012 at 08:18 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 08:16 PM   #195
TCAT

Hell yeah!! Hooray for badass electronics! I love stuff like that.
Old 12-23-2012, 08:19 PM   #196
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Hell yeah!! Hooray for badass electronics! I love stuff like that.
! Now you need to get one and I expect to see some vids. I need a rim/DR donation asap then I can stop bitching and moaning.

Tags
camaro of the week