Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 04-26-2009, 12:04 AM   #1
One Mean Chevy
Future Vette Owner (201?)

Drives: A Mobile Road Block
Thumbs down Going Green, Means going Made In China

You know those new CFL Bulbs (Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb) that the USA goverment is try to force everyone to use? Has anyone ever check to see where they are at made? I have recently, and all of the them are made in China. The ones by GE, Sylvania are made in China, all the different types I have look at are made in China. I would expect CFL Bulbs made by a company i have not heard before now to have CFL Bulbs made in China.

However, the majority of the Incandescent Light Bulbs made by GE and Sylvania are made in the USA. What is going to happen to all those American works when the Goverment Ban on Incandescent Light Bulbs takes affect?

Link to Info about the Ban.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=59298

There are already too many products that were made here in the USA that are now Made oversees. For Explain, "New Balance" as shoe Company when they 1st started out made all their shoe here in the USA. Now majority are made in China and some are still made in the USA, for now. And YES the pair of New Balance I'm wearing right now are Made in the USA.

Your thoughts?

GM, WILL SURVIVE AND WILL BE BETTER THAN EVER.

2011 Camaro SS (6-Speed) w/RS Package. Its Great to be back in Black and a Chevy Again.

----------------------------
One Mean Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote