Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-14-2009, 03:06 PM   #113
Foc-Dog
Pickedup Charlene on 9/18

Drives: '00 Ford Focus, '10 2LT/RS BLK
When I was picking a color, only one thing could come to mind

"Always bet on Black!"

-Wesley Snipes-Passenger 57
Foc-Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 04:39 PM   #114
bartking

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS sold 4/17/15
I originally ordered IOM and black rally stripes and on a whim I had my big toes painted to match my color choice... yes orange painted big toes with two black lines near the middle. I figured only person who will see it is my wife so what the heck right? Nope about a week later I sliped on some ice and broke my ankle/leg in 3 places and from the firefighters to the EMS guys to the docs and nurses and x-ray techs all of them got to see it. I'm just glad I was on some good drugs so I had them all laughing at my story. During recovery I started to think IOM and me should never mix again. The first time I saw a camaro in person (cleveland auto show) I saw a RJT, IBM, SIM, and the BLACK concept and just fell in love with the RJT. Switched my order to RJT and no stripes the monday after the show. that's my story and I'm sticking to it... unless of course it gets to embarrising for me then I'll claim those were bruises and not nail polish.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:55 PM   #115
camarovette

Drives: 2010 Camaro,06 Vette, 04 SSR
My Family, I got the car , had to give a little, hehehehe
camarovette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 04:56 PM   #116
a_Username

Drives: 2010 2SS Camaro
My IOM and Black Stripes was because that was the color I remembered on the original camaros.
a_Username is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 05:12 PM   #117
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartking View Post
I originally ordered IOM and black rally stripes and on a whim I had my big toes painted to match my color choice... yes orange painted big toes with two black lines near the middle. I figured only person who will see it is my wife so what the heck right? Nope about a week later I sliped on some ice and broke my ankle/leg in 3 places and from the firefighters to the EMS guys to the docs and nurses and x-ray techs all of them got to see it. I'm just glad I was on some good drugs so I had them all laughing at my story. During recovery I started to think IOM and me should never mix again. The first time I saw a camaro in person (cleveland auto show) I saw a RJT, IBM, SIM, and the BLACK concept and just fell in love with the RJT. Switched my order to RJT and no stripes the monday after the show. that's my story and I'm sticking to it... unless of course it gets too embarrassing for me then I'll claim those were bruises and not nail polish.
THAT HAS GOT TO BE THE FUNNIEST, YET COOLEST, CAMARO STORY I HAVE HEARD YET ON THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

LMAO!!!...I wish I could have seen the faces of the EMTs and you trying to explain your story....it is "priceless"...

See, folks, that is how crazy this Camaro makes "normal" people and what lengths we will go to for our "babies"....

BTW, RJT is a very good choice...I'm quite partial to it myself...