Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 09:02 PM   #29
ac223mal

Drives: car
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Sorry.

Tu called me yesterday. We discussed a few things and made a few agreements. Tu was very appologetic.

Tu will delete the part of the OP concerning me. It is inacurate due to the fact that there were parts of my case that Tu did not realize. I will take him at his word. I have no reason not to.

I will not post any of my videos, pics or other stuff up. He made a fair arangement with me and appologized a number of times. It's good enough for me. He insisted on replacing my sensors and is sending me some on Monday. Again, he was unaware that I had lost mine during the process. Miscomunication.

I must say however, I am irritated that my misreresented case is still posted. I e-mailed him and he said he'd do it on Monday. We never agreed when. But it's not factual and it's the key part of my irritation in this new window. I would have thought he would come on here and explain and fixed the post. I made it clear. That post makes me look uncredible and unreasonable. Knowing it's there is driving me crazy.

We'll see.
PQ, I don't know you personally, but I read the issue with your wheels when it was posted awhile back. I know how you were treated, as do many other forum members, so while I understand your frustration with your way you are addressed in TU's letter, don't let it ruin your weekend. Those of us on the forum know where you stand & who's fault the problem was.

So enjoy the holiday rush...

That being said, Tu, if you don't want your dirty laundry put out in public you should have gotten back on C5 after talking to PQ and held up your end of the deal, Quickly!

Last edited by ac223mal; 12-18-2010 at 09:04 PM. Reason: to address savini
Old 12-19-2010, 12:07 AM   #30
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Sorry.

Tu will delete the part of the OP concerning me. It is inacurate due to the fact that there were parts of my case that Tu did not realize. I will take him at his word. I have no reason not to.
Yeah... the PQ paragraph got my attention.... glad you were able to set the record straight. He obviously didn't understand the "entire" situation.

As far as the rest of it and coming on here to address the issues...
Old 12-19-2010, 09:45 AM   #31
racer778
Camaro Sold

Drives: 2010 camaro 2SS/RS
PQ, I dont want to add to anymore drama than what's already out there. But when I followed your thread way back when, You had major issues with Nineball (who you purchased your wheels from) when he told you to go to Savini and he bowed out at the beginning. Everything worked out but I'm trying to wrap myself around this whole ordeal. In my opinion the vendor that sells you the rims and tires must take care of you from the beginning to the end no matter what. my issue was a response issue which tends to be a problem with alot of vendors on this forum. You PM them and they do not respond. granted some of them receive tons of PM's but if they can socialize on the rest of the forum they can most certainly answer PM's. Again just my opinion.
Old 12-19-2010, 10:00 AM   #32
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
I've learned a few things since then and addressed some. I figured it was best to drop the whole thing then til this latest thing came up.

I'll let Tu explain.
Old 12-19-2010, 01:19 PM   #33
Nine Ball

Drives: 1969 & 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer778 View Post
PQ, I dont want to add to anymore drama than what's already out there. But when I followed your thread way back when, You had major issues with Nineball (who you purchased your wheels from) when he told you to go to Savini and he bowed out at the beginning. Everything worked out but I'm trying to wrap myself around this whole ordeal. In my opinion the vendor that sells you the rims and tires must take care of you from the beginning to the end no matter what. my issue was a response issue which tends to be a problem with alot of vendors on this forum. You PM them and they do not respond. granted some of them receive tons of PM's but if they can socialize on the rest of the forum they can most certainly answer PM's. Again just my opinion.
I'm sorry your perception of my business was of that one. I was always involved with PQ's ordeal. I had Savini on speed dial for that duration. The only part they did direct was shipping the wheels back and forth between them. It was just more efficient to do so. I never stepped out, or left anyone hanging. In fact, if you search, I offered a full refund to PQ a few times, just so he had the option of stepping out of it himself. Randy and I both learned a lot of things during that time, I learned how frustrating it could be to deal with warranty issues, when it shouldn't have had to be that way.

Tony
Old 12-19-2010, 04:02 PM   #34
racer778
Camaro Sold

Nine Ball, first of all I will tell you, you are a wealth of information on this site. I feel you are an asset to have available when questions arise and are a very good vendor.. Whether it was more efficient or not you stepped back. PQ was not at all happy about the ordeal thus the tempered exchanges. You as the seller representing Savini products should have handled it without PQ having to go directly through Savini. The past threads speak for themselves. I do not want to get in to a blame game because between you and Savini, the customer had to go through hell to receive a high dollar item that was not up to spec's. It is not a perception, when the customer was very unhappy and I agreed with him. The full refund was offered later and I'm sure was well-received and speaks volumes of your integrity. I feel you had a lesson learned when you did not stay directly involved through shipping etc, etc. My opinion only. I myself would not hesitate to buy products from you because I feel you learned something from the ordeal. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Last edited by racer778; 12-20-2010 at 08:29 AM. Reason: spelling I can't spell
Old 12-20-2010, 07:33 AM   #35
Nine Ball

Drives: 1969 & 2016 Camaro SS
I definitely learned from that experience. Please understand that I was more than willing to remain in the middle of that situation, but Savini wanted to handle it direct with Randy. I didn't ask them to do this, they asked me to step aside so that they could handle it directly. At the time, I felt this was a better route. Had it been my wheels, I'd have gladly wanted a manufacturer to handle it directly. That goes for anything I buy. Most products out there have layers of "protection" between consumer and manufacturer, so I actually see it as a benefit to be able to reach them directly.

I did not step aside from the ordeal. I have the hundreds of emails and phone calls to prove it. I put pressure on Savini several times to just replace his wheels or refund him, which they refused to do. They finally got tired of it and replaced two wheels. It should have been the first time they came back, not several trips later. I'm sure there is a lesson learned there on Savini's end too.

Thanks for the holiday wishes, and likewise to you and yours!

Tony
Old 12-20-2010, 08:27 AM   #36
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer778 View Post
Whether it was more efficient or not you stepped back. PQ was not at all happy about the ordeal thus the tempered exchanges. You as the seller representing Savini products should have handles it without PQ having to go directly through Savini. The past threads speak for themselves.
Theres a lot you obviously missed in some of the past threads... just sayin...

Definitely a learning experience for all...
Old 12-20-2010, 08:37 AM   #37
racer778
Camaro Sold

Ordeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Theres a lot you obviously missed in some of the past threads... just sayin...

Definitely a learning experience for all...
Sir, there is nothing I missed. I formed my opinion from ALL threads that transpired that there were "lessons to be learned" from all parties. I hope vendors from this forum will learn from what had transpired and take steps to ensure these types of issues do not crop up and if they do, handle it in the proper manner. In the end It is the "customer" that has to live with the outcome. Nine Ball, thank you for taking the time to engage in this conversation. Again have a safe holiday.
Old 12-20-2010, 11:53 AM   #38
Tu@Savini Wheels
Account Suspended

Drives: BMW
Quote:
Sorry.

Tu called me yesterday. We discussed a few things and made a few agreements. Tu was very appologetic.

I will not post any of my videos, pics or other stuff up. He made a fair arangement with me and appologized a number of times. It's good enough for me. He insisted on replacing my sensors and is sending me some on Monday. Again, he was unaware that I had lost mine during the process. Miscomunication.

I must say however, I am irritated that my misreresented case is still posted. I e-mailed him and he said he'd do it on Monday. We never agreed when. But it's not factual and it's the key part of my irritation in this new window. I would have thought he would come on here and explain and fixed the post. I made it clear. That post makes me look uncredible and unreasonable. Knowing it's there is driving me crazy.

We'll see.
Randy, sorry i didnt get the chance to delete the part concerning you right away...after being on the forum all day friday i had so much work i had to do before leaving the office and i was away from my house and didnt have access to a computer this weekend.

Either way i did it this morning...for everybody else to know, Randy did have a legitimate issue, but the issue was resolved.
Old 12-20-2010, 11:56 AM   #39
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Closed.

Thanks to all for keeping this thread civilized.

Closed Thread