Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 01-30-2012, 09:54 AM   #5307
Camaro_Lover4

Drives: 2011 Camaro-Yellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-SS View Post
I have been looking over allot of groups throughout the Fl Camaro 5 web. Its seems like a pretty open group that gets along with everyone and they seem to communicate really well. I have a thought or two about the Jacksonville Camaro Crew. It seems that WE only communicate info about meets...rides....or simply meeting up at a race track to a select few. So.....with that being said......I have a few questions.......How can The Jacksonville Camaro Club grow and is it open to ALL Camaro owners or does this group only deal with a select few? ALL ........PLEASE UNDERSTAND.....I mean NO disrespect to ANYONE and I dont exspect to be disrespected but I do wonder about this Jackonville Group. I would love to get allot of the guys and gals I know from the three bases in the area to come out and support this crew but I cant honestly say that its open for all Camaro Owners. Underastand Please....... that this is My Thoughts.....feel free to respond or not.....either way...Im good.
I always wondered the same.
I have showed up multiple times to meetings/shows and usually if am not the "only" Camaro there, there would be very few of us.. am jealous of the Mustangs as they always shows up organized and on time but not us...:(
Old 01-30-2012, 10:25 AM   #5308
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilfish View Post
My pics of two ZL1's at the Rolex 24 from this weekend are up on the front page! Check them out.
Nice!
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:07 PM   #5309
Addiction
It's not just a hobby!

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetooth-ss View Post
Thought I was going to get lucky with no cel after installing LT's but it finally came on on the ride home tonite so a tuning I will go.
Talked to Tracy for you, I'll get you more info soon. He is retuning my car now.
Addiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:11 PM   #5310
Addiction
It's not just a hobby!

Quote:
I have been looking over allot of groups throughout the Fl Camaro 5 web. Its seems like a pretty open group that gets along with everyone and they seem to communicate really well. I have a thought or two about the Jacksonville Camaro Crew. It seems that WE only communicate info about meets...rides....or simply meeting up at a race track to a select few. So.....with that being said......I have a few questions.......How can The Jacksonville Camaro Club grow and is it open to ALL Camaro owners or does this group only deal with a select few? ALL ........PLEASE UNDERSTAND.....I mean NO disrespect to ANYONE and I dont exspect to be disrespected but I do wonder about this Jackonville Group. I would love to get allot of the guys and gals I know from the three bases in the area to come out and support this crew but I cant honestly say that its open for all Camaro Owners. Underastand Please....... that this is My Thoughts.....feel free to respond or not.....either way...Im good.
We are open to all cars and all people. My roommate has a vette, my boss has a Benz, and all my friends drive different kinds of cars. But we all love cars any type or brand.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:13 PM   #5311
Addiction
It's not just a hobby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Lover4 View Post
I always wondered the same.
I have showed up multiple times to meetings/shows and usually if am not the "only" Camaro there, there would be very few of us.. am jealous of the Mustangs as they always shows up organized and on time but not us...:(
All the meets are different and sometimes it just works out that nobody can make it.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:15 PM   #5312
Jay-SS

Drives: 2011 Black on Black Convertible SS
JHart/Camaro Lover.....I hope I am not coming off as if I have the answer to make a car club because thats not what I am trying to do. However, I just think that WE....The Jacksonville Camaro Owners can get a bit more organized as far as communication for all to be a solid Car Club or Group or what have you. I know I have just arrived on this site and only attened 2 events....but I tell you......I really enjoyed myself. I guess I wanted to make sure that this crew is open to people like me who has never owned a camaro.....raced....or things of that nature...but I am very excited about my car and willing to learn from all of you..... Or.....is this a site for a select few of friends that get together and do whatever and if so I am mistaken this as .....If you own a Camaro....YOUR IN.....type of group....I hope I am making sense. If not.....Im sure someone will let me know. :/
Jay-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:00 PM   #5313
jhart711

Drives: 2010 yellow 2 SS
The way I feel is if you have a camaro or not all are welcome
jhart711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:35 PM   #5314
dcarlos55

Drives: 2017 HBM A10 ZL1
Quote:
JHart/Camaro Lover.....I hope I am not coming off as if I have the answer to make a car club because thats not what I am trying to do. However, I just think that WE....The Jacksonville Camaro Owners can get a bit more organized as far as communication for all to be a solid Car Club or Group or what have you. I know I have just arrived on this site and only attened 2 events....but I tell you......I really enjoyed myself. I guess I wanted to make sure that this crew is open to people like me who has never owned a camaro.....raced....or things of that nature...but I am very excited about my car and willing to learn from all of you..... Or.....is this a site for a select few of friends that get together and do whatever and if so I am mistaken this as .....If you own a Camaro....YOUR IN.....type of group....I hope I am making sense. If not.....Im sure someone will let me know. :/
I see this as a loosly knit group who have Camaro's (and other cars as well) who enjoy getting together to talk about and show off our cars. People you can talk to and ask questions about what they have done so you can make more informed decisions on what you might want to do with yours.

Just look at the cars. Some are stock, some are modded to improve performance, some for looks and some for both. The common thread is we love our cars.

The cruise ins are also a cool way to check out all the non camaro car lovers out there but everyone can't be there every weekend. Just kinda works out that way. So show up when and where you can, come prepared to oggle some really nice cars and if you invite some other car lovers to come out and join in the fun, the more the merrier.

We are overdue for an organized cruise to somewhere. December and the holidays are over so lets get something going.
Old 01-30-2012, 04:49 PM   #5315
steeleshark2

Drives: 2010 Transformer 1SS Camaro
I am mostly out until probably March. I may make a couple events but not many. I even have to work this Saturday. After this busy season calms down, I will be out a lot. JaySS you are more then welcome to step up to the plate if you like setting things up. No one will get offended here if that is something you are interested in.

Off subject, Dcarlos,

Did you ever check to see if you have a weak maf sensor?
steeleshark2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 05:39 PM   #5316
bluetooth-ss

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS A6 and 2018 2500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
Talked to Tracy for you, I'll get you more info soon. He is retuning my car now.
Cool.Thanks!
Old 01-30-2012, 06:12 PM   #5317
dcarlos55

Drives: 2017 HBM A10 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by steeleshark2 View Post
Off subject, Dcarlos,

Did you ever check to see if you have a weak maf sensor?
I've never checked it. I thought that was a 2010 issue. Maybe I'd better check it.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:47 PM   #5318
Jay-SS

Hey All.......Thanks for hearing me out! Moving on.... Anyone down to meet up at River City Saturday for maybe a ride to St.Augustine Outlet and lunch???? Or anything with more than 4 or 5 Camaros..........Any Ideas????
Old 01-31-2012, 07:56 AM   #5319
Jay-SS

Steele....thanks for the offer but....I will leave that up to you and the rest of the Camaro Legends...lol.... but I will make a suggestion or 2 from time to time. Take care.
Old 01-31-2012, 11:01 AM   #5320
The_Bosnian_Synergy

Drives: 2011 Synergy Camaro
Hey guys and girls:
Sorry I haven't been on in a while it's just that I was packed with homework and work at the same time and it didn't let me do anything but work.
Looks like I've missed plenty and I'm sorry about it, I try to make as many outings as possible but sometimes my plans just don't work out like I plan them. Anyways I would love to make it out Jay-SS, but again it depends on the time and place.
Also I agree with you Jay about having a bigger outing, but as it was previously stated not everyone can make it out, I myself have 4 friends that own Camaro's one owns a 3rd gen and the other 3 own 5th gens. And I invite them to each outing and they simply can't make it. As far as Wild Wing Cafe so far I have a BMW, VW, AUDI, and a Mercedes coming out with us. They don't park next to us they park next to their group. But as it was said the more the merrier.
Just let me know on time and place for the meet on Saturday/Sunday.