Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Transmission / Driveline

Old 02-24-2017, 11:44 AM   #1
bigsquirrel
My car runs on acorns....

Drives: 2010 SS RS Inferno Orange
WTB Hurst Paddle Shifters

After many years of abuse I broke on of my paddles. I'm looking for either the full set up or just the paddles please.

2.9 Polished Whipple, Kooks LT 1 7/8 headers, HiFlow Cats, Kooks Sleeper catback, Cooling Mist Methanol Injection, PFADT Sport Sways, PFADT Springs, PFADT rear trailing arms, ADM intake, JDP stainless brake lines, Jegs Catch can, Stock SS wheels widened to 10 3/4, Hawks HPS Pads, Pedders Rear Subframe Bushing Inserts, BMR Center Brace, MSD BAP, AAC side markers, Emblem Pro's Custom Lighted Door Sills, Dash-Floor-Cupholder ABL lighting and other stuff....
bigsquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 02:07 PM   #2
SynergyGreenSS

Drives: 2011 2SS
WTB Hurst Paddle Shifters

I'm sure you could make some paddles out of aluminum or something and paint them black if nobody has any to sell. Just cut a piece of metal roughly the same size and shape, then bend it and bolt it in. I considered doing it for mine
LSA Supercharger, BTR Stage 3 PDS Cam, Yank 3200SS, Weapon X Stage 2 intake, LSA Heads, Flex Fuel, Ported throttle body, Speed Engineering Headers, NOWEEDS, ZL1 fuel pump, DSX AUX Pump, ID-1050X injectors, 3” pipe to NPP mufflers, 3.91 gears
SynergyGreenSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 05:38 PM   #3
GMteSSted

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
What color are you looking for?
GMteSSted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 09:25 PM   #4
SFC_Bennett

Drives: 2010 2SS
Phastek has them on sale for $140 with Free shipping
SFC_Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 07:34 PM   #5
rocknroll_jeph

Drives: 11 Camaro V6 RS, 03 BMW Z4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquirrel View Post
After many years of abuse I broke on of my paddles. I'm looking for either the full set up or just the paddles please.
I have a set of brand new Hurst paddles still in the package. Bad news is that I live in China, so shipping will be pricy. If you can wait until the summer when I go back to the US I could ship them to you then. If you are interested, just send me a PM.
rocknroll_jeph is offline   Reply With Quote