Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-23-2009, 03:17 PM   #1
Blue Maro Demon

Drives: 2010 AQUA BLUE CAMARO RS
I FINALLY HAVE SEEN 2 IN PERSON!!

Ok so Thursday of this past week the dealership that I pre-ordered my 2010 Camaro finally got some in to unveil. They have 2 v6 Camaros one is a Rally Yellow 2lt without the RS package. The other they have is a Silver Ice Metallic 2lt RS Camaro and it is awesome. All I can say is WOW the car is phenomenal. I have pics up on my Facebook and I can post some here soon. But this car has to be seen in person it is amazing. I got to sit in the Silver RS package one that GM is letting them borrow until Monday and the inside and everything is awesome. Now the wait for my Aqua Blue Metallic RS is going to be even harder for me to wait for. I have one question though I ordered White Rally stripes on mine are those going to be factory installed ? Because I have heard some dealers and some factory.
Blue Maro Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 03:21 PM   #2
jpsuperman81
Yep I'm back!

Drives: 2017 Krypton Green 1SS 1LE
White would be factory for sure.
jpsuperman81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 03:41 PM   #3
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Maro Demon View Post
Ok so Thursday of this past week the dealership that I pre-ordered my 2010 Camaro finally got some in to unveil. They have 2 v6 Camaros one is a Rally Yellow 2lt without the RS package. The other they have is a Silver Ice Metallic 2lt RS Camaro and it is awesome. All I can say is WOW the car is phenomenal. I have pics up on my Facebook and I can post some here soon. But this car has to be seen in person it is amazing. I got to sit in the Silver RS package one that GM is letting them borrow until Monday and the inside and everything is awesome. Now the wait for my Aqua Blue Metallic RS is going to be even harder for me to wait for. I have one question though I ordered White Rally stripes on mine are those going to be factory installed ? Because I have heard some dealers and some factory.
I hope the dealership wasn't FALLS AUTO GROUP.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22159
Old 05-23-2009, 07:18 PM   #4
Blue Maro Demon

Drives: 2010 AQUA BLUE CAMARO RS
No the dealership wasnt Falls Auto Group this one has been around for 90 years lol.
Blue Maro Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 07:20 PM   #5
Number_9

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99
I so *do not* want to see one on the road, before I get mine. Call me selfish, whatever, but I want to have mine before I actually see someone enjoying there's in person. Pictures are one things... YouTube videos another... seeing one in person on the road might just be enough to kill me.

Number_9 is offline   Reply With Quote