Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-21-2010, 01:49 AM   #71
jmaryt

Drives: 2010 cgm LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa View Post
Thanks guys :(
I'm pretty miserable right now...

Yes same thing happened a few months ago -- same friggen interesection too - just the OTHER road...
Same old story - dude not paying attention decides that stopping at a red light is a bad idea and....there goes the bumper...

It's just way worse this time. Last time it was cracked and scratched but....damn...
It looks worse up close and personal then in the pics even.....:(
it's what i tell myself every time i approach an intersection!..i always slow and WATCH the other vehicle approaching the stop sign...people ARE running red lights,AND stop signs EVERYWHERE!..it is truly unbelievable!..(hot damn!)
jmaryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 03:10 AM   #72
Caspers2SSRS
Caspers2SSRS

Drives: Summit White 2010 2SS/RS Camaro
Ouch..............I'd be as h*ll. Glad your ok and hope they get your ride rolling soon.
Caspers2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 03:24 AM   #73
Stovall-SS

Drives: 2010 SS RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by v6sonoma View Post
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Poor Tessa. :(

Poor thing.
RIP 1998 S-10 4.3 V-6 Turbo "You will be missed"
Stovall-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:55 AM   #74
Tessa
Mischief Managed

Drives: 2SS/RS RJT with silver rallys
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss=scuba steve View Post
Anyone else think Tessa is sexy ? I say yay !

Thanks -- that did make me smile

But ya -- I could move, I could get another car, I could do a lot of things -- but Cherry is my baby -- it's like trading in your child b/c they aren't as smart as other kids. She's got horrible luck but I'm pretty sure it's just me....

I haven't had great luck in the past....um....well a long time Cherry is the best thing to happen to me in the past 5 years at LEAST...so....too connected to her to ditch her. Only way that's happening is if she's ever totaled.

But ya -- 4 weeks is a long time but they said they have to wait for the Insurance adjuster to come out and look, then give the OK to order parts and etc -- that could take at least a week - esp since the Ins company has to approve every little thing they need to fix
But the guy said he'd rather tell me 3-4 weeks and get it done faster then lie to me -- b/c I told him he was my least favorite person that day, next to the kid who hit me....so he said If I tell you 3 weeks and it's done sooner you'll like me again
They remember me from a few months ago...they know I'm mental over my car...
Old 09-21-2010, 07:56 AM   #75
Tessa
Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kycamaross View Post
Damn Tessa, What the hell did you do to the universe for it to be paying you back like this.

Another thing to consider..........Since you mentioned your ex-husband.........Do either of these douchebags who hit you happen to know your ex by any chance?

On Cherry's birthday, I told you I hope year #2 would be better than year #1. Well Dammit Tessa, this is not the way to start it out!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with the repairs, I hope you don't suffer any Physical fallout from the wreck, and I hope in time the emotional fallout will ease up.

Keep your chin up girl!!!!!!!!!
I keep asking myself that question and I have no clue....I don't think I'm a horrible person... the Universe must not agree....
Old 09-21-2010, 08:05 AM   #76
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
Tessa, so sorry to hear Cherry got hit again. It's good you did not get hurt (physically). Cherry will get fixed up as good as new but it's a bummer that you will not have it to drive for so long.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:26 AM   #77
Duflar

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS
Quote:
Main & Sterling in Clinton -- just avoid that xcess pool of EVIL as much as you can -- I hate that town and everything in it!! (In cluding my ex-husband -- see, I should know that town is the SUCK!)
I avoid Clinton as much as possible. Could you use rt 117 maybe? Don't know where your headed.
Duflar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 08:32 AM   #78
Tessa
Mischief Managed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duflar View Post
I avoid Clinton as much as possible. Could you use rt 117 maybe? Don't know where your headed.
I'm probably going to take 140 all the way down into Shrewsbury and then hop onto 20 into Marlborough from now on
My drive's over an hour and I hate the highway b/c RT2 BLOWS!
Old 09-21-2010, 08:41 AM   #79
Duflar

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS
Quote:
I'm probably going to take 140 all the way down into Shrewsbury and then hop onto 20 into Marlborough from now on
My drive's over an hour and I hate the highway b/c RT2 BLOWS!
Tell me about it! When I worked in Waltham I traveled RT2 from Leominster to 128 in Waltham and had an accident every year. I think 140 is a good alternative. Just take it easy for a while till you get a sense of the traffic and where the speed traps are.
Duflar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 08:58 AM   #80
chilihed

Drives: 2010 Hendrick Modified SS #015
What is it with people driving right up our butts? I get folks tailgating me all the time. I just slow down to an annoying pace, and let 'em pass. Jerks, are usually on the freakin' phone!
Old 09-21-2010, 09:02 AM   #81
Tessa
Mischief Managed

I get people cutting me off all the time too -- as if a red car is hard to see....with friggen rally stripes no less! ARRRRGGGG
Old 09-21-2010, 09:13 AM   #82
thesnoopster

Drives: '17 Fifty SS - '18 Traverse Redline
OMG Im am so sorry to see that happen to you again! :(

And I will be in that area (@ devens) in 2 weeks for 2 weeks.... I guess I will leave my Camaro in the garage and drive the Acura.

I hope your car gets fixed so and be looking better than before.

Im sooo sorry....

You should get the body shop to install a big ass cannon in the back so when a idiot gets close... it blast the hell outta them ... Just an idea LOL J/K

Keep ya chin up
Old 09-21-2010, 09:25 AM   #83
ga0358

Drives: 2010 ABM LS
I was without Blue Thunder for just 2 days and was miserable-4 weeks is gonna be tough...BUT you'll appreciate her MORE than ever when you get her back.I was driving a brand new 2011 Ford Fusion, which was a nice little car, but man, it had NO pwoer, noisy as heck, and I just could NOT get comfortable..When I got back in Blue Thunder, it was like crawling into your own bed after sleeping in hotels for a week...
ga0358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 09:25 AM   #84
Tessa
Mischief Managed

LOL
The cannon would be great if I actually SAW these people coming at me -- Ugh. I just never know it's coming...(this time if I had I may have been able to make a quick turn out of the way...if only!)