Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 08-15-2009, 12:07 AM   #85
Tomato
G-Force Addict

Drives: 2010 SS/RS A6
SummoneR:

Sorry to hear about your experience. Did you try Daugherty Chevrolet? They had 3 2SSs on the lot about 5-weeks ago, and they were willing to sell at MSRP. Didn't have the color/combo I wanted, though. Ended up buying mine off a lot in Fresno.

I talked to JLS and was fed the same line of BS. I hate dealers like them in a big way.

We should set up a "drive in" and get all of the Camaro owners together and descend upon them with some nice signage...Could be fun.
Tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 12:18 AM   #86
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomato View Post
SummoneR:

Sorry to hear about your experience. Did you try Daugherty Chevrolet? They had 3 2SSs on the lot about 5-weeks ago, and they were willing to sell at MSRP. Didn't have the color/combo I wanted, though. Ended up buying mine off a lot in Fresno.

I talked to JLS and was fed the same line of BS. I hate dealers like them in a big way.

We should set up a "drive in" and get all of the Camaro owners together and descend upon them with some nice signage...Could be fun.
Thanks Tomato!
Nope I hadn't gone to Daugherty, I ordered from Novato in the bay, I am at 3400 should be here in 2-4 weeks.The timing works out great. I wouldn't have been able to buy off a lot even if I did find one at any point before now.
Thanks for the info though.

LOL yeah what they did to several of us was jacked up, it pisses me off something fierce... Dave is a lucky man that I can control my temper... He is a freakin D*&K!
Old 08-15-2009, 12:22 AM   #87
Monetcat

Drives: 2010 Camaro VR 2SS/RS 6 Man
It is sad that a few dealers "F" it up for the good ones. I ran a Chev Dealer for 6 years and we shook on a deal and honored it. These dealers have missed the boat and are only thinking about short term profit. In a business where the profit margin is on average 2%-3% after all the bills are paid they should be doing everything to make the customer happy and a repeat buyer. I will be buying my Camaro at $500 over invoice when the time comes (Feb 2010) and my dealer will be happy to have my business. Don't shop at dealers who make you pay insane mark-up's.
Monetcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 04:13 PM   #88
dom_deals_wheels

Drives: 2010 Camaro
2010 Camaros at MSRP!

Looking to order a Camaro? Dont want to pay the mark up?

If you dont mind driving to the Central Coast to order it, get ahold of
dom_deals_wheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 04:53 PM   #89
EL7

Drives: 06 Volvo S40 T5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dom_deals_wheels View Post
Looking to order a Camaro? Dont want to pay the mark up?

If you dont mind driving to the Central Coast to order it, get ahold of
..whoooo the suspense is killing me...lol
EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 09:08 PM   #90
SummoneR
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL7 View Post
..whoooo the suspense is killing me...lol
LOL in the email I received about his post it says "Get a hold of me!" something must have happened.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:04 AM   #91
mutant chicken
Mutant Member

Drives: '10 SS/RS, '10 Mini , 07 Harley
SummoneR, I'm glad to hear that you are getting your car soon, it has been too long my friend ! My wife got her's at the end of June and everything worked out well in the end.... Please be sure to let us know when it shows up !!!

mutant chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:11 AM   #92
joerod97
Chevy Man

Drives: 2010 2ss -black/black
SunnoneR there is a car/bike show Sunday in Folsom at blue Ravine and Natomas by the new Raleys. Ill be there , Come by and say hi
joerod97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 03:23 PM   #93
SummoneR
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutant chicken View Post
SummoneR, I'm glad to hear that you are getting your car soon, it has been too long my friend ! My wife got her's at the end of June and everything worked out well in the end.... Please be sure to let us know when it shows up !!!
Thanks MC!
I hope my deal still works out, I am going to be pissed if not...
I appreciate the kind words, it seriously has felt like forever, everyone keeps asking "When are you getting your car?" I feel like they don't believe me. This week I was telling them it should be built this week, and they all say still? I'm like no I've never said that before... UGH!

I will let you know for sure! I plan to attend the cruise later this year in October I think?

Thanks again Mutant Chicken!!
Old 08-22-2009, 03:24 PM   #94
SummoneR
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by joerod97 View Post
SunnoneR there is a car/bike show Sunday in Folsom at blue Ravine and Natomas by the new Raleys. Ill be there , Come by and say hi
That would be awesome!
If I can make it I will look for a Black 2SS!
Thanks for the heads up!