Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 03-19-2013, 05:36 PM   #15
nikos30
HT5 EastSide

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Damn man, that car of yours is slammed. It looks bitchin! Wait until those wheels go on, it will look even more badass, actually A LOT more badass.
thanks dude
you never accepted/denied my challenge to race you...

by the way, do you know how to rotate photos?
Old 03-19-2013, 05:39 PM   #16
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikos30 View Post
thanks dude
you never accepted/denied my challenge to race you...

by the way, do you know how to rotate photos?
No problem, lets take it to the track.

You can rotate photos in all the various online photo upload/editors like photobucket, Flickr, etc. Once it's rotated, then input the picture on Camaro5.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:50 PM   #17
nikos30
HT5 EastSide

Quote:
No problem, lets take it to the track.

You can rotate photos in all the various online photo upload/editors like photobucket, Flickr, etc. Once it's rotated, then input the picture on Camaro5.
I think you'll kindly eat my dust

and they are correctly rotated when I upload them, they just come out different when uploaded...weird...whatever turn ur heads hahahaha

Last edited by nikos30; 03-20-2013 at 12:57 AM.
nikos30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:53 PM   #18
TCAT

Hahaha, damn straight.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:41 PM   #19
nikos30
HT5 EastSide

Think I will need an updated tune after installing the headers?
Old 03-20-2013, 02:56 PM   #20
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Hello! We should all be proud of our LLT's. Nice looking Camaro & a nice list of mods. One of these days I'll get the energy to wade back through the tons of pics I have & make me a build thread. Great job.
Old 03-20-2013, 03:00 PM   #21
nikos30
HT5 EastSide

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
Hello! We should all be proud of our LLT's. Nice looking Camaro & a nice list of mods. One of these days I'll get the energy to wade back through the tons of pics I have & make me a build thread. Great job.
thanks

yea its really annoying to start it up. Do what I did and start a thread even if it has almost nothing. That way you will make yourself add to it over time. I would have just held it off even longer if I didnt do it that way. Good luck with yours!
Old 03-20-2013, 03:43 PM   #22
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
You should make one Ruby. Your car is fantastic. It's well worth the time.
Old 03-25-2013, 12:22 AM   #23
nikos30
HT5 EastSide

FINALLY!

Wayyyy too excited to get these on...Couldn't stop smiling when I saw this.
Name:  _DSC0051.jpg
Views: 2504
Size:  107.6 KB

Caliper covers and the DT shorties waiting to go
Name:  _DSC0066.jpg
Views: 2526
Size:  109.7 KB

finally on and I freakin love them. I get more looks now then I first bought the car. Everybody gives either a thumbs up or a nod (of respect I'm hoping)
Name:  _DSC0108.jpg
Views: 3391
Size:  181.1 KB

close up of the caliper covers
Name:  _DSC0112.jpg
Views: 2364
Size:  154.3 KB

decent pic of the caliper covers
Name:  _DSC0111.jpg
Views: 2461
Size:  162.3 KB

I would like to thank IDEALG and WHEELWAREHOUSE from camaro5. They were both extremely nice guys that helped me out a lot. It is nice knowing that there are good-hearted and honest people out there.

TCAT isnt the only one with them (in gloss black) on a camaro now
ha!
Old 03-25-2013, 12:29 AM   #24
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikos30 View Post
FINALLY!

Wayyyy too excited to get these on...Couldn't stop smiling when I saw this.
Attachment 489226

Caliper covers and the DT shorties waiting to go
Attachment 489227

finally on and I freakin love them. I get more looks now then I first bought the car. Everybody gives either a thumbs up or a nod (of respect I'm hoping)
Attachment 489228

close up of the caliper covers
Attachment 489229

decent pic of the caliper covers
Attachment 489230

I would like to thank IDEALG and WHEELWAREHOUSE from the camaro5. They were both extremely nice guys that helped me out a lot. It is nice knowing that there are good-hearted and honest people out there.

TCAT isnt the only one with them (in gloss black) on a camaro now
ha!
Now THAT'S badass!!! It looks absolutely stunning man! I can't help but say, didn't I tell you they would look bitchin'?!!! They are LIGHT, affordable, AND look incredible. You couldn't want any more than that . Make sure to use a sealant type of wax on them (when they are perfectly clean ovsiouly), and make sure you don't park close to curbs. LOL
Old 03-25-2013, 12:31 AM   #25
nikos30
HT5 EastSide

Quote:
Now THAT'S badass!!! It looks absolutely stunning man! I can't help but say, didn't I tell you they would look bitchin'?!!! They are LIGHT, affordable, AND look incredible. You couldn't want any more than that . Make sure to use a sealant type of wax on them (when they are perfectly clean ovsiouly), and make sure you don't park close to curbs. LOL
yea dude I am so happy I went with gloss. I really wanted to deep down..
What should I put on them? I didnt know I had to put anything at all lol
Old 03-25-2013, 12:49 AM   #26
TCAT

Treat the wheels like the paint on your car. If small swirl marks show up, you can polish them with specific polish, then wax them after polishing. Polishing is just to remove major blemishes. You can use many synthetic waxes on the market from reputable brands. Adams has good stuff (even though very pricey), and a simple spray wax like Adams Quick sealant(http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-701-a...k-sealant.aspx), or their machine super sealant (http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-139-a...r-sealant.aspx).

Now, if you take care of the rims and don't clean them at car shows a lot with a micro rag while dirty from the drive there, then you'll minimize wheel damage. Clean them only when washing the car with a soft boars hairs brush from Adams, or a very soft washing pad, then dry them with a very good quality microfiber towel, or better yet blow them dry using an electric leaf blower. I use a leaf blower, but I make sure everything around the car is clear so it doesn't get blown onto the wheels. This usually eliminates swirl marks, and water spots, as well as temporary rusted rotors.
Old 03-25-2013, 12:49 AM   #27
cyberLS

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey LS
wheels look great, i was seriously thinking about getting the same style. Congrats and enjoy.
cyberLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:06 AM   #28
nikos30
HT5 EastSide

Quote:
Treat the wheels like the paint on your car. If small swirl marks show up, you can polish them with specific polish, then wax them after polishing. Polishing is just to remove major blemishes. You can use many synthetic waxes on the market from reputable brands. Adams has good stuff (even though very pricey), and a simple spray wax like Adams Quick sealant(http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-701-a...k-sealant.aspx), or their machine super sealant (http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-139-a...r-sealant.aspx).

Now, if you take care of the rims and don't clean them at car shows a lot with a micro rag while dirty from the drive there, then you'll minimize wheel damage. Clean them only when washing the car with a soft boars hairs brush from Adams, or a very soft washing pad, then dry them with a very good quality microfiber towel, or better yet blow them dry using an electric leaf blower. I use a leaf blower, but I make sure everything around the car is clear so it doesn't get blown onto the wheels. This usually eliminates swirl marks, and water spots, as well as temporary rusted rotors.
Ok I will get that super sealant asap. O just "applied" to HT. I want those dam stickers already lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberLS View Post
wheels look great, i was seriously thinking about getting the same style. Congrats and enjoy.
Thanks dude. I like your set up as well though. any regrets? or would you keep them?

Tags
journal, log, n0it, niko, v6er