Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 08-31-2012, 08:20 AM   #43
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
Happy with my Seahawks, but slightly worried.... The last time they went 4-0 in the preseason, the regular season ended up 5-11 Then again, that was the year Jim Mora was coaching, so things are different now. MUCH different!
My husband to my stepson to the game last night, and said after a while, the blowout over the Raiders was actually boring. I don't know what got into him. Football? Boring? LOL!!!
What's funny about last nights game is that the stands were still full in the 4th quarter, and were making noise when the Raiders had the ball, which had to have contributed to that last safety..

In almost any other city, 75% of the fans would have already been home.

Funniest part of the night was probably when Red Bryant chipped his tooth when he was bumping helmets without a helmet...lol.
Old 08-31-2012, 11:10 AM   #44
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Old 08-31-2012, 01:29 PM   #45
arod55
AROD55

Drives: 1955 Chevy Bel Air Hardtop
After watching my Chargers last night, I got a feeling its going to be a long year for me. They were horrible both on offense & defense. They better get there act together before opening day.
arod55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:30 PM   #46
NavyDood
Retired Navy

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Retired Navy... A Husband. A Dad. A Veteran as of 2011. 2010 2SS/RS A6 - FlowMaster CatBack - I'm not a Amsoil dealer and will never be one. I believe in its capabilities from personal use with oil analysis reports backing up my OCI's. Besides, I know more than most cut and paste Amsoil dealers which are at least 95% of them.
NavyDood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 02:22 PM   #47
malave7567

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1SS
my favorite team since they entered the league in 1995, Carolina Panthers. hoping to improve this year! also hoping we aren't hit so hard by the injury bug like last year (when our entire linebacker core was out at one point)
Attached Images

malave7567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 02:25 PM   #48
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
What's funny about last nights game is that the stands were still full in the 4th quarter, and were making noise when the Raiders had the ball, which had to have contributed to that last safety..

In almost any other city, 75% of the fans would have already been home.

Funniest part of the night was probably when Red Bryant chipped his tooth when he was bumping helmets without a helmet...lol.
Yeah, that had to hurt! After listening to Max Unger laugh about it, I would bet Big Red's ego hurts worse than his tooth today, though...
Old 08-31-2012, 02:40 PM   #49
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Link to some video of the terrible "injury"

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...t-bump-video/1
Old 09-04-2012, 01:29 PM   #50
3 SS's

Drives: Chevelle SS's
damn guys....try to keep up will ya

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...power-rankings
3 SS's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 02:29 PM   #51
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
buffalo: 0-0
Miami: 0-0
nyj: 0-0
ne: 0-0

i think it's pretty even at this point.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:02 PM   #52
CJ Man
Missing my SS :(

Drives: 2012 Ford Explorer [ :( ]
Wow week 1 power rankings! That's pretty funny! It's okay pats might have the division but they won't do anything in the playoffs this year! That o-line is suspect too! Luckily Brady makes up for it l!

Also what is the fascination with the bills? So they improved their front four but come on people are calling it the best front four in the league? I don't think so! Mario Williams is not Michael strahan or Reggie white! He hasn't been that dominant

Where did they improve their offense? Everyone talks like Fitzpatrick is in the same league as Brady, rodgers mannings and brees! He was mediocre at best! I'll but him in the same class as mark Sanchez and although I am a Sanchez fan that's not good! I always like fitz as a bridge QB for the present not the future!

I'm sorry I am not buying into the hype of the bills! The bengals and lions are in that class too! The hype around these teams is funny! The lions have a nice squad but the secondary sucks and no run game! Bengals defense is nice but I think Andy dalton is hyped plus Cedric benson did more for that team then people admit!
CJ Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 04:23 PM   #53
3 SS's

Quote:
Originally Posted by aSSian View Post

it'll be short lived, enjoy it while you can.
Old 09-04-2012, 04:28 PM   #54
3 SS's

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ Man View Post
Wow week 1 power rankings! That's pretty funny! It's okay pats might have the division but they won't do anything in the playoffs this year! That o-line is suspect too! Luckily Brady makes up for it l!

Also what is the fascination with the bills? So they improved their front four but come on people are calling it the best front four in the league? I don't think so! Mario Williams is not Michael strahan or Reggie white! He hasn't been that dominant

Where did they improve their offense? Everyone talks like Fitzpatrick is in the same league as Brady, rodgers mannings and brees! He was mediocre at best! I'll but him in the same class as mark Sanchez and although I am a Sanchez fan that's not good! I always like fitz as a bridge QB for the present not the future!

I'm sorry I am not buying into the hype of the bills! The bengals and lions are in that class too! The hype around these teams is funny! The lions have a nice squad but the secondary sucks and no run game! Bengals defense is nice but I think Andy dalton is hyped plus Cedric benson did more for that team then people admit!

Solder struggled in preseason, but I've seen enough of him to know he'll be just fine, Vollmer didn't play much at all and he's off the PUP list now too, Mankins will be back , the line will be just fine ....but really, please tell me, who is so much better in the AFC that the Pats will do nothing in the playoffs

I think Green Ellis will have a big year with them, they won't miss Benson a bit
Old 09-04-2012, 05:06 PM   #55
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by aSSian View Post

Yes, now is probably the only time you can say you aren't losing the division!
Old 09-04-2012, 06:04 PM   #56
CJ Man
Missing my SS :(

Drives: 2012 Ford Explorer [ :( ]
Okay maybe not do anything but I don't see them repeating for the conference! Ravens, texans, broncos.........jets

Green-ellis is solid but I think the fact he played for the patriots helped him more than he helped them!
CJ Man is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ravens win, sore loser fans