Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 12-23-2013, 06:14 PM   #12251
tomster
RedLine

Drives: 2022 ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neumatic View Post
You still got comp on it though right?

You know if they are having another Dyno day at BSP this spring?
I live 5 min from back street performance now... I guess I have no excuse to get my car tuned... I am Looking forward to this summer living in Medina. Seems like there is allot of cool car related things to do here.

Any other owners live close by?

Maybe we will try to get a cruse together. I will differently still be doing a few trips to mid Ohio during the summer.

TLSTWIN
I still am going to put together a good video and get it sent out to you from of our trip to Mid Ohio in Sept. I just haven't had the time to delicate to it right now.. My work and this move have been occupying every minute of my time. Hopefully come spring. I have some pretty good idea's and have some video from other cars that were there that day to add in as well.

Neumatic
I do tend to beet you at Norwalk Racway this year as I will finally have a tune. Hope you have planned some upgrades over the winter months! Cant let a SS beet me on the drag strip.. SH*T is embarrassing!!!
2022 GMC 2500 "Blue"
2022 ZL1 1LE 6spd "Rapid Blue"
2023 ZL1 1LE Auto Rapid Blue (ordered)
tomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 06:22 PM   #12252
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomster View Post

Maybe we will try to get a cruse together. I will differently still be doing a few trips to mid Ohio during the summer.

TLSTWIN
I still am going to put together a good video and get it sent out to you from of our trip to Mid Ohio in Sept. I just haven't had the time to delicate to it right now.. My work and this move have been occupying every minute of my time. Hopefully come spring. I have some pretty good idea's and have some video from other cars that were there that day to add in as well.
Now you are even closer to me.... lol

I still haven't spent the money to buy software to combine my videos....
Old 12-23-2013, 08:21 PM   #12253
ragtop1

Drives: 2012 2ssRS convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLSTWIN View Post
Welcome to the site
Took the cover off and out of the garage to get some sun yesterday. But she will never see the salt!
ragtop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 08:37 PM   #12254
TLSTWIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragtop1 View Post
But she will never see the salt!
+1
Old 12-23-2013, 11:33 PM   #12255
TLSTWIN

Anyone recognize this car?

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/4249403051.html
Old 12-24-2013, 06:39 AM   #12256
GC-Camaro

Drives: 2014 Impala
Quote:
Sure do! Wonder what she will do next.

GC-Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 12:44 PM   #12257
Arachnyd
Master of all trades

Drives: 2many2count
Quote:
Originally Posted by GC-Camaro View Post
Sure do! Wonder what she will do next.
That thing spent more time in the shop than on the road... can't believe its being sold so quickly. If I had a spare 90k laying around, I'd probably not be able to contain myself...
2010 Camaro SS modified extensively. I stretched the body to make it a 4 door, but I swapped in the 3.6L DI V6 for fuel economy. Then I picked up a corvette body around the V8. I also swapped the body for a C2 Z28. (In short I traded it for three cars, a Corvette Z06r, a C2 Camaro Z28, and a Cadillac CTS Summer Performance package 3.6L DI with Aisin 6spd.)
Arachnyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 02:29 PM   #12258
TLSTWIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnyd View Post
That thing spent more time in the shop than on the road... can't believe its being sold so quickly. If I had a spare 90k laying around, I'd probably not be able to contain myself...
wasn't it you I said that it would be up for sale in a year after being completed? I said it to someone..... where is my prize.... oh wait, I for got to start the squares.....
Old 12-27-2013, 09:39 PM   #12259
Neumatic

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
Quote:
I think, but not sure. it is stored in my heated garage. House insurance covers it if something were to happen.

Not sure when, but ya, the buckeyegoats always get it organized. I will let you all know once I know.
Yea, thats what I thought you said last year. It was around May last year right? Hopefully its not too early, need to have my car done to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomster View Post
I live 5 min from back street performance now... I guess I have no excuse to get my car tuned... I am Looking forward to this summer living in Medina. Seems like there is allot of cool car related things to do here.

TLSTWIN

Neumatic
I do tend to beet you at Norwalk Racway this year as I will finally have a tune. Hope you have planned some upgrades over the winter months! Cant let a SS beet me on the drag strip.. SH*T is embarrassing!!!
You beat me. Once.

And "some" upgrades is an understatement. Maggie w/ rear OD pulley, 3.6 front jackshaft pulley, new CAI and im building a TH400. So, I hope you got some magic pixie dust to sprinkle over your car. Probably won't race it until I get some new axles though, if I do ill be rolling into it. Also need a cage/roll bar.

And hopefully the improvements to Dragway 42 are good enough that we can race there as well. Im pretty excited for the future of 42, itll be a hell of a lot closer for you and a bit closer for me as well.

Quote:
Im not very surprised. Her original intention was to race it herself, which unfortunately for her isn't possible.
Neumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 09:54 PM   #12260
nak3dsnake

Drives: 2010 Camaro IBM 2LT/RS M6
Quote:
wasn't it you I said that it would be up for sale in a year after being completed? I said it to someone..... where is my prize.... oh wait, I for got to start the squares.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arachnyd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neumatic View Post
Im not very surprised. Her original intention was to race it herself, which unfortunately for her isn't possible.
I don't come around anymore and all the things happen. Anyone know how much she spent on that thing? It does say 150000 in invoices alone but I know shes spent more than that. Cause Wowzers.
Performance: Vararam Ram Air Intake, Hurst Short Throw Shifter w/ Hurst Hard Drive Pistol Grip, IDEALG Clutch Master Cylinder, RX Catch can, GTO clutch fluid reservoir, Brembo Brakes, 1LE Track Pack, GMPP Exhaust Upgrade.
nak3dsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:04 PM   #12261
Neumatic

Read through the last couple pages of her build thread. She actually sold it last month on the 8th. So who ever bought it is looking to unload it.
Old 12-27-2013, 11:04 PM   #12262
MoCamaro20

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS L99
Hey guys thinking about doing a meet at my vape shop in west chester Ohio! Nice size parking lot. Would anyone be interested? Pm me or text me 5135935474 the more the better!
MoCamaro20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 06:28 PM   #12263
MrsLT1PWRD
Camaro "Disciple"

Drives: #1 13 HWSE, 95Z, 06 HHR, & 03 Ion
@ Tomster....I'm in Akron!

Our Hot Wheels Special Edition Short Story: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...eels+delivered
MrsLT1PWRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 08:26 PM   #12264
Neumatic

Anyone here interested in a 25% underdrive pulley? I pulled it off since im installing my supercharger. Figured Id ask here before I actually put it up for sale in the for sale section.

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?