Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 06-30-2011, 02:50 PM   #1681
jose1003

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigachip View Post
ah, whats the shops name? and sure we'll meet up with you and eric this saturday, I read its at 10:30 yes?
dont know the name but ill get it for you and yes at 1030ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irby View Post
dyno'd the car today it made 329.93 HP and 354.29 TQ stock

yo where did you get it dyno'd at how much been trying to get mine done
Old 06-30-2011, 02:57 PM   #1682
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

Drives: 2012 SVT Raptor
Send a message via AIM to Gigachip
that would be nice if you could get me the place , also how long did it take to install?

also I never got my car dyno'd but I was told $450 at speed factory but I know you said you don't do business with them
Old 06-30-2011, 03:29 PM   #1683
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary H50 2SS
Quote:
ah, whats the shops name? and sure we'll meet up with you and eric this saturday, I read its at 10:30 yes?
We will meet at 1030ish at the Home Depot Parking lot on Montwood and Joe Battle. Makes for an easy entrance to Joe Battle to go over Trans Mountain. See You on Saturday.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:56 PM   #1684
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
[Ctr][/ctr]

Hey all, just wanted to let everybody know that we're going to be shooting for the 5:00pm screening of TF3ark of the Moon at the Cineport 10. If we had taken the 3:20 showing that would have meant that we needed to be at De la Vega's at 1 order by 1:30, get our food at 2 maybe 2:30, have everyone finish eating by 2:45 and then try to make it back by 3:15 to barley make it in time for the movie. In our opinion that would actually have been really rushing it with 35 people attending, and we would rather have folks relax, enjoy and talk a bit while savoring their meals instead of "let's go, let's go, let's go!" So with an extra 1hr. and a half to spare it should work well.

One thing that we do need to mention, De la Vega's is gladly willing to accommodate all of us which is really great, however they have a limit of 30 people until they have to charge us $250 to rent a room for anything larger than that number. So, we may have to ask a few members if they are willing to sit on a separate reservation of let's say 6-8 just in case, because come on do we really wanna spend $250 on a room? So I will volunteer to sit on another reservation and if anybody is willing sit at the cool table with me, haha just kidding, it would be really appreciative but only if we ARE over 30 members which does seems very likely.

Gigs,
To answer your question about security. Allen Theaters Inc. will be having a foot patrol outside with the cars while we are gone and I will ask whether if they would like us to bring a canopy and chair for the poor soul that has to be out in that heat. Heck I may even buy the guy...or girl, you never know, a burger from the restaraunt. I am going to be getting into contact with Allen Theaters Inc. about the additional and final details and see what will be going on with the tickets because we did jump up to 15 Camaros and 35 attendees and I doubt that they'll be handing those for free, but maybe theyll reduce the price for us. Don't worry though, I'm going to be pushing for the best offer for you guys and they've been really nice with us throughout. All things positive.

Oh yeah and about the whole 3D, they are only showing this film in 3D everywhere so no option for standard, sorry. However as a 3D hater myself, I can actually sag that this movie was damn good in 3D! Okay talk to guys later, gotta start on my Transformer movie marathon!

Last edited by Char1ieone; 06-30-2011 at 10:54 PM.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:06 PM   #1685
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

^ good to know
I still hate 3D movies but like 3D games, don't know how that worked out
and ya, would suck to have a fast5 thing happen again :(
still havent seen it either lol

also: I'm sure my sister and I wouldnt mind being at the "cool" table with ya
I imagine that we'll figure it out when we get there though or tomorrow

Last edited by Gigachip; 06-30-2011 at 10:18 PM.
Gigachip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:30 PM   #1686
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

What Fast5 thing are you referring to?
Old 06-30-2011, 10:31 PM   #1687
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

sold out tickets
Old 06-30-2011, 10:34 PM   #1688
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Hey all!! Just registered on the forum a few days ago, and bought my first Camaro a few weeks ago. It's only a V6, but since it's my first Camaro I thought I would start at the bottom and work my way up!! Any chance I can come to your meets or shows to get some ideas, and learn names and shops on where to go for my stuff?? I have only tinted my windows at this point, but have other small mods in mind to start off, but no clue where to go. Just thought I would ask, I'm in the LC area!!
Mysteek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:49 PM   #1689
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteek View Post
Hey all!! Just registered on the forum a few days ago, and bought my first Camaro a few weeks ago. It's only a V6, but since it's my first Camaro I thought I would start at the bottom and work my way up!! Any chance I can come to your meets or shows to get some ideas, and learn names and shops on where to go for my stuff?? I have only tinted my windows at this point, but have other small mods in mind to start off, but no clue where to go. Just thought I would ask, I'm in the LC area!!
V6? ...get out!

Hahaha, I'm just messing with ya man. WELCOME to the group! Well if you want to get started with a meet, join us on Saturday for our Transformer movie meet. Were gonna show off our cars, have some.lunch, watch a kickass movie and go for a cruise to Caliche's. Well first off, what part of NM are you from?
Old 06-30-2011, 10:53 PM   #1690
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
V6? ...get out!

Hahaha, I'm just messing with ya man. WELCOME to the group! Well if you want to get started with a meet, join us on Saturday for our Transformer movie meet. Were gonna show off our cars, have some.lunch, watch a kickass movie and go for a cruise to Caliche's. Well first off, what part of NM are you from?

HAHA!! I'm always afraid someone will say that to me! haha!! Ok, where did you all decide, I saw the Cineport 10 on the earlier part of the thread and then Allen Theatre in the later part! I live in Las Cruces, actually!!! Yeah, don't hate the 6 banger, it's only a beginner car for me, traded my Yukon for it and the Camaro situation just happened before my eyes!! I'll move up in the world, but I need to learn the car first! Oh, and I"m a female by the way!
Old 06-30-2011, 10:55 PM   #1691
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteek View Post
HAHA!! I'm always afraid someone will say that to me! haha!! Ok, where did you all decide, I saw the Cineport 10 on the earlier part of the thread and then Allen Theatre in the later part! I live in Las Cruces, actually!!! Yeah, don't hate the 6 banger, it's only a beginner car for me, traded my Yukon for it and the Camaro situation just happened before my eyes!! I'll move up in the world, but I need to learn the car first! Oh, and I"m a female by the way!
well come on out and join us this saturday
Old 06-30-2011, 10:57 PM   #1692
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Quote:
well come on out and join us this saturday
I would love to!
Old 06-30-2011, 11:01 PM   #1693
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Don't be ashamed at all with your 6, its a badass engine! That I do love the front fascia of the LT than that of mine, never really been a fan of the mail slot but oh well. Well we are going to start at the NMSU Pan Am Center at noon ...oh lord am I gonna write this all again? (*big breath*) ... we will .leave at noon from the Pan Am and then drive to the Cineport 10 at the mall to park our cars in the theater drop off zone which is reserved exclusively for us. We will leave at 1pm the latest and walk to De La Vega's for lunch at 1:15. After we eat we will walk back to the theater to catch the 5pm screening of Transformers 3 and then once the movie is over we will take photo ops and then cruise to Caliche's for some frozen custard to end the.night.

...whew...
Old 06-30-2011, 11:04 PM   #1694
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
Don't be ashamed at all with your 6, its a badass engine! That I do love the front fascia of the LT than that of mine, never really been a fan of the mail slot but oh well. Well we are going to start at the NMSU Pan Am Center at noon ...oh lord am I gonna write this all again? (*big breath*) ... we will .leave at noon from the Pan Am and then drive to the Cineport 10 at the mall to park our cars in the theater drop off zone which is reserved exclusively for us. We will leave at 1pm the latest and walk to De La Vega's for lunch at 1:15. After we eat we will walk back to the theater to catch the 5pm screening of Transformers 3 and then once the movie is over we will take photo ops and then cruise to Caliche's for some frozen custard to end the.night.

...whew...
HAHA!! Sorry that you had to repeat all that, but I did read it on page 65 or 66 of the thread, but didn't know if you all had finally decided on the Cineport 10. Oops!! How many are attending? That round about isn't very big!! I would just like to meet other Camaro owners around here so I don't feel like a complete idiot about mods and shops! :(

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001