Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 07-20-2012, 02:17 PM   #4089
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3

Saturday, July 21st, 2012
Okay so here's the deal, we will be meeting up on Transmountain on the Eastside where we usually do. For those that have never met up in this area, it is the last set of picnic tables before you hit the base of the Franklins close to the Border Patrol Meseum going east bound. I will be in Las Cruces and hove no problem with meeting up with folks from Las Cruces at the Pan Am North Parking lot at around 12:30pm. From there we will all drive down to El Paso and meet anybody that is partaking in this at Transmountain. Once we are all set up we will then travel down to Highway 28 and take it all the way back up to Old Mesilla for a nice scenic afternoon drive through the pecan orchards and rural ag towns. Once we hit Old Mesilla which should be around 2:30 or so, we will have a mid day lunch at the Double Eagle Restaraunt and then afterwards enjoy a nice cold dessert at Caliche's on Roadrunner Avenue in Las Cruces. Sound good? Give me a call or text if you have any questions, concerns, or comments at (575)649-4624.

Members joining:
Char1ieone
Viper1cobra
VRedC5
danvillekid
Mysteek
mothrasnotapokemon

Last edited by Char1ieone; 07-20-2012 at 05:02 PM.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 05:34 PM   #4090
mothraisnotapokemon
nyaomi

Drives: yellow/black striped convertable2SS
I'm iffy, but I'll call if on way.
Old 07-20-2012, 05:40 PM   #4091
mothraisnotapokemon
nyaomi

Drives: yellow/black striped convertable2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteek View Post
You mean working on adjusting to life in hell, oops I mean Arizona! I still don't know how you can tolerate that heat!!

Thanks Gigs!!!
positive comments only please
Old 07-20-2012, 08:25 PM   #4092
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Quote:
Originally Posted by mothraisnotapokemon View Post
positive comments only please
He gets flack in the lounge all the time. He says he likes it over there!! He knows I"m kidding with him!!
Mysteek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 12:53 PM   #4093
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

On my way to Cruces.
Old 07-21-2012, 01:14 PM   #4094
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

Drives: 2012 SVT Raptor
Send a message via AIM to Gigachip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteek View Post
He gets flack in the lounge all the time. He says he likes it over there!! He knows I"m kidding with him!!
you can be soo mean

jk but ya, I don't mind the lounge because its a give/take deal going on in there
Old 07-21-2012, 09:26 PM   #4095
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigachip View Post
you can be soo mean
jk but ya, I don't mind the lounge because its a give/take deal going on in there
That's why I'm the lounge Gangsta!!

Yeah, you know how it is!! We all you in there though!! You are such a sweetheart!!!

BTW, had a great time on the cruise guys!! I'm ready for the next!!
Old 07-23-2012, 02:34 PM   #4096
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Alrighty folks, we got a fist full of events coming up two weeks in Las Cruces so I hope for those that won't be able to attend in Camaro5Fest 3, like myself , will join with me for these events.

Thursday, Aug. 2nd: Hooters Monthly Show
How many of you folks have been to the monthly car gathering/show that Hudson's Bar & Grill in El Paso has every last Thursday of the month? Well the managers are going to be having something similar at their location on Foothils Rd. in Las Cruces, NM every first Thursday of the month. This one will be the first and they want to make this a monthly event so they want Camaro5 EP/LC to be a part of it, that and the manager owns a 45th Anniversary 5th so he knows his S***. The event will start at 6PM and everything on the menu will be 10% off except for alcohol, sorry guys. They would like a head count to see how many spots that they need to reserve in the parking lot so what say you guys and gals, let's do this!!!! Thanks to Louis (Wildpony61) for getting this set up, you're the man!

Members:
Wildpony61
char1ieone
Mysteek
VRedC5
Don Ellis

Saturday, Aug. 4th: Kids Kindness Day Car Show
On Saturday, August 4th, Las Cruces is holding the Kids Kindness Day Car Show at Young Park and they requested if Camaro5 EP/LC could participate in their amazing 11th Annual event. It's so cool that we are just so popular, although I'm sure the Transformers movies helped, anyways car admission is FREE so there won't to be any payment of any kind to bring in our rides. The event begins at 10am and they will allow us to pull in and park our vehicles at 9am. I will be joining in on this event and am hoping that we can get around 5 more members to join in. Hopefully we can get Daniel's Rally Yellow Camaro down here so we can make it as a focal center piece for the kiddos. So I would like to get a car count so I can inform the folks setting this up on how many of us will be participating. And do not worry if your car isn't modified or such cause this is for the kids and to get our names out on the club. Thank you to Pat (VRedC5) for providing info to the organization.

Members:
char1ieone
Mysteek
Anna

Last edited by Char1ieone; 07-24-2012 at 09:07 AM.
Old 07-23-2012, 02:51 PM   #4097
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
Alrighty folks, we got a fist full of events coming up two weeks in Las Cruces so I hope for those that won't be able to attend in Camaro5Fest 3, like myself , will join with me for these events.

How many of you folks have been to the monthly car gathering/show that Hudson's Bar & Grill in El Paso has every last Thursday of the month? Well the managers are going to be having something similar at their location on Foothils Rd. in Las Cruces, NM every first Thursday of the month. This one will be the first and they want to make this a monthly event so they want Camaro5 EP/LC to be a part of it, that and the manager owns a 45th Anniversary 5th so he knows his S***. The event will start at 6PM and everything on the menu will be 10% off except for alcohol, sorry guys. They would like a head count to see how many spots that they need to reserve in the parking lot so what say you guys and gals, let's do this!!!! Thanks to Louis (Wildpony61) for getting this set up, you're the man!

Members:
Wildpony61
char1ieone

Saturday, Aug. 4th: Kids Kindness Day Car Show
On Saturday, August 4th, Las Cruces is holding the Kids Kindness Day Car Show at Young Park and they requested if Camaro5 EP/LC could participate in their amazing 11th Annual event. It's so cool that we are just so popular, although I'm sure the Transformers movies helped, anyways car admission is FREE so there won't to be any payment of any kind to bring in our rides. The event begins at 10am and they will allow us to pull in and park our vehicles at 9am. I will be joining in on this event and am hoping that we can get around 5 more members to join in. Hopefully we can get Daniel's Rally Yellow Camaro down here so we can make it as a focal center piece for the kiddos. So I would like to get a car count so I can inform the folks setting this up on how many of us will be participating. And do not worry if your car isn't modified or such cause this is for the kids and to get our names out on the club. Thank you to Pat (VRedC5) for providing info to the organization.

Members:
char1ieone
You can put me down for both. I'll show off my little 6!! We need to recruit more members!!
Old 07-24-2012, 01:38 AM   #4098
xfactors

Drives: 2014 2LT vette with Z51
Well, I got my black 2013 2LS ordered from Viva. It may arrive about mid Sept. They ordered it for me, without me ordering it. Kind of crazy, but that's how it went. My only option is a spare tire.

I would like to meet you all at a meet and greet once I get my car. I won't be taking it out on the drag strip at Clint. I'm going to be taking a "kinder, gentler" approach with my camaro. I don't know if I will fit in with this group.

Here's the plant in Canada where they are going to make my car, I think.

Last edited by xfactors; 07-24-2012 at 01:59 AM.
xfactors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 09:12 AM   #4099
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactors View Post
Well, I got my black 2013 2LS ordered from Viva. It may arrive about mid Sept. They ordered it for me, without me ordering it. Kind of crazy, but that's how it went. My only option is a spare tire.

I would like to meet you all at a meet and greet once I get my car. I won't be taking it out on the drag strip at Clint. I'm going to be taking a "kinder, gentler" approach with my camaro. I don't know if I will fit in with this group.

Hahahahaha, don't you worry at all, we baby the hell out of rides just as much as you will be once yours arrives so you'll fit in just fine. We only go to the drags every blue moon, but trust me once I am done racing I take the towel and wide down the hell out om Camaro. That's what makes us ...us, we have a few members that race their rides like Michael, Richard, and Don then there's those of us like Eric and Pat that have pre #5000 unit that enjoy theirs being a low production unit that they love keep it nice and neat, and then there's guys like me that just love to show my car around whenever, where ever.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:55 AM   #4100
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

How many of you folks have been to the monthly car gathering/show that Hudson's Bar & Grill in El Paso has every last Thursday of the month? Well the managers at Hooters are going to be having something similar at their location on Foothils Rd. in Las Cruces, NM every first Thursday of the month. This one will be the first and they want to make this a monthly event so they want Camaro5 EP/LC to be a part of it, that and the manager owns a 45th Anniversary 5th so he knows his S***. The event will start at 6PM and everything on the menu will be 10% off except for alcohol, sorry guys. They would like a head count to see how many spots that they need to reserve in the parking lot so what say you guys and gals, let's do this!!!! Thanks to Louis (Wildpony61) for getting this set up, you're the man!

Members:
Wildpony61 (LC)
char1ieone (LC)
Mysteek (LC)
VRedC5 (LC)
Don Ellis (LC)
Anna Spence (LC)
cid067 (LC)
rrubio (EP)

Saturday, Aug. 4th: 11th Annual Kids Kindness Day Car Show

Update: After the car show at around either 2/3pm we'll all head over to one of the local Las Cruces dines to grab something to eat like either High Desert Brewery, The Game, we could even head to Old Mesilla and get something to eat there.

Members:
char1ieone (LC)
Mysteek (LC)
Anna Spence (LC)
cid067 (LC)

Last edited by Char1ieone; 07-25-2012 at 02:15 PM.
Old 07-24-2012, 10:54 AM   #4101
jose1003

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
what up charles, ill talk to wife to see if we can make to at least one of the shows
love the hooters better, but we will see.

and everyone going to the fest have fun out there
Old 07-24-2012, 09:06 PM   #4102
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Wow, eventful chapter we have...:(

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001