Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 01-22-2014, 08:38 AM   #15
Aequitas & Veritas

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS, 2009 GTR
Old thread I know, but just wanted to chip in on my experience just in case new buyers see this thread and get worried.

I ordered a Rksport Hood and a Seibon Trunk from them (best prices) and had them at my house in 10 days. How is that not great shipping? These boxes are huge and neither of them were damaged. Totally using them again!
Old 01-22-2014, 09:42 AM   #16
Normagene

Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
Same here, all good experiences and service. Definitely recommend.
Normagene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 12:09 PM   #17
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Glad more chimed in back then and even now. I'd certainly buy from them. I just haven't needed to. haha
Old 01-22-2014, 01:11 PM   #18
Mwalterhouse

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS LS3
Have placed many orders with Phastek and have never had an issue, I will order from them again.
Mwalterhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 02:16 PM   #19
kstl01
KSTZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Vert LPE 700 633 RWHP
I order from them often, no issues.
Old 01-23-2014, 03:19 PM   #20
Chain Blue Lightning
Chain Blue Lightning

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro SS
I recently ordered a grille from Phaetek. When I had a slight misunderstanding with the status page a short chat on their customer service line fixed it up. Sean was very helpful and made sure everything was right. End result I will happily order from Phasetek again.

BigRed82 - I am sorry I could not resist a playful joke!
1978 RS Camaro
1983 VH Commodore
1996 VS Commodore
2005 WL Statesman
2010 SS Camaro
Chain Blue Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 06:55 PM   #21
Motion427
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Red Jewel L99
I had ordered 4 sequential light kits.Had it ship to my buddy's place in the US.I was not in a hurry for the products. I received the parts about at least 1 if not 2 months later when my buddy came to visit.Come to find out,they had only ship 1 kit.I thought their was no way that they would help me out because of the long time frame.Gave them a call. they noticed the error,even ship the other 3 kit direct to me in Canada at no extra charge.
Pretty good service I must say.
Motion427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 02:00 PM   #22
ConqSoft

Drives: 2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Had my first experience with Phastek. Order process was easy. Item shipped the next day. Received it two days later. No complaints there. However it was missing the installation hardware. So I sent nice succinct email to them explaining this. Received a reply the following day (today):

Quote:
We will let the warehouse know of this issue and see what we can do for you.
Now to me, that's not how that should be handled. IMO, the correct reply would be to apologize and state that they will ship out the missing parts immediately. Doesn't seem like good customer service to me. But I'll wait and see what they come back with.
ConqSoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 02:03 PM   #23
Gary24

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by paultheman2007 View Post
I ordered my grill from them it took longer then expected I had to call three times they gave me the run around but I got it finally so I let it be.

Second time I give them the try they have good things plus good prices but once again I have a issue one of two parts came now I would be okay if when I ordered it it said back order but it didn't plus they get you on that free shipping so watch out its only free shipping if it is over a 100 bucks I was already at 96 it's ridiculous.

I will not use them again unless they have something at a great price and I can't find it I will just know I will have to wait awhile
Holy run on sentences batman!
Gary24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 03:40 PM   #24
Sales@Phastek

Drives: 2016 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConqSoft View Post
Had my first experience with Phastek. Order process was easy. Item shipped the next day. Received it two days later. No complaints there. However it was missing the installation hardware. So I sent nice succinct email to them explaining this. Received a reply the following day (today):

Now to me, that's not how that should be handled. IMO, the correct reply would be to apologize and state that they will ship out the missing parts immediately. Doesn't seem like good customer service to me. But I'll wait and see what they come back with.
Hi Keith,

We did receive your email, and we are sorry that the hardware was not included with the Bowtie. You should have received an email from us updating you that we had contacted the Manufacture of the bowtie to ship you a set of hardware out today.
Old 06-19-2014, 03:46 PM   #25
ConqSoft

Drives: 2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@Phastek View Post
Hi Keith,

We did receive your email, and we are sorry that the hardware was not included with the Bowtie. You should have received an email from us updating you that we had contacted the Manufacture of the bowtie to ship you a set of hardware out today.

Thank you very much!
ConqSoft is offline   Reply With Quote