Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-20-2010, 10:42 PM   #1
2010bumblebeeSS

Drives: 2010 1SS Camaro TFE
Question Transformer Edition Camaro Questions

Sorry for a double post as I accidentally started this off in another forum but it belongs here...

A few questions regarding the 2010 TFE edition. First I have seen many different numbers on how many were produced but can't find anyone with a final number. I was told that GM won't know until 2010 model year is complete. Does this sound right?

What were the official order dates when someone could order a TFE camaro and does anyone know the earliest one went down the assembly line?

Lastly is there anyway to reorder a replacement window sticker? I just picked up a used TFE edition and the records I have show GM as the original owner where a GM exec had the car first. The original sticker I have is blank showing only the VIN and mileage, the sticker on the driver's door shows produced in June 2009 before the 4th of July shutdown and was wondering if a GM exec got one pushed through early?

Just trying to figure out what I have....Thanks!
2010bumblebeeSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 12:09 AM   #2
OUR72GTO
2010 SIM Beige RS 6M

Drives: SIM RS 6M 66 Corvair Silverado LTZ
I recall it being August .... My dealer did not know about them untill I told him and that was after July 2.

What is the VIN?
Old 04-21-2010, 08:34 AM   #3
2010bumblebeeSS

The last six are 120513.

Do you know how the VIN numbers run?
Old 04-21-2010, 08:47 AM   #4
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010bumblebeeSS View Post
The last six are 120513.

Do you know how the VIN numbers run?
So your car is number 20,513? That would put your car being made in may or june. I don't think they started making TFE's that early.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 08:54 AM   #5
2010bumblebeeSS

Yeah I know it sounds early but it was made in June according to the production sticker on the driver's door.

The car was owned by GM and titled through GM from July through December and I have a copy of that. The guy I bought the car from thinks a GM exec owned the car and drove it and maybe pushed to get it through the line early?

The actual window sticker is blank and I still have it.

The problem is there is no sticker or decal that tells what number TFE I have...That's why I asm aaking here to see what someone might know.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:10 AM   #6
SS-Eric

Drives: 2012 Convertible
Send a message via Yahoo to SS-Eric Send a message via Skype™ to SS-Eric
if you give me your VIN I can pull you VIS build sheet and PDF it to you. PM me you VIN and I'll shoot it to you.
SS-Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 09:10 AM   #7
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Ask you're local dealer, if I remember correctly they have the ability to order replacement stickers. They will need you're full vin number and it costs a good bit.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 09:25 AM   #8
2010bumblebeeSS

Hi Eric, I emailed my VIN to you. Let me know what you find out. Thanks...
Old 04-21-2010, 09:30 AM   #9
2010bumblebeeSS

Here are the Camaro distribution updates I could find and when you could order and no longer order the TFE edition.
Distribution Updates
Updates for Camaro
Week of 3/22/2010
Effective 3/22/2010, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:
  • Interior section-Added (VYW) LPO, Floor mats, premium carpeted. It is "A/D" on all equipment groups.
Week of 2/22/2010
Effective 2/22/2010, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:
  • Exterior section-(C3O) Black Stripe Package, updated footnote 1 to now read "Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, C2U, C2T, DSC, DSD or DSF) or with exterior color (GBA) Black."
  • Exterior section-(B7W) Cyber Gray Stripe Package, updated footnote 1 to now read "Not available with any other stripe package (B7X, C3O, C2U, C2T, DSC, DSD or DSF) or with exterior color (GBV) Cyber Gray Metallic."
  • Exterior section-Deleted (VYQ) LPO, Black Hood and Hockey Stripe Package, completely.
  • Exterior section-Added (DSC) Black Hood and Hockey Stripe Package. It is "A1" on all equipment groups with a footnote 1 that reads "Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, C3O, C2U, C2T, DSD or DSF) or with exterior colors (GBA) Black or (GHS) Synergy Green Metallic."
  • Exterior section-Deleted (VYR) LPO, Silver Hood and Hockey Stripe Package, completely.
  • Exterior section-Added (DSF) Gray Hood and Hockey Stripe Package. It is "A1" on all equipment groups with a footnote 1 that reads "Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, C3O, C2U, C2T, DSC or DSD) or with exterior colors (GBV) Cyber Gray Metallic or (GHS) Synergy Green Metallic."
  • Exterior section-Deleted (VYP) LPO, White Hood and Hockey Stripe Package, completely.
  • Exterior section-Added (DSD) White Hood and Hockey Stripe Package. It is "A1" on all equipment groups with a footnote 1 that reads "Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, C3O, C2U, C2T, DSC or DSF) or with exterior colors (GAZ) Summit White or (GHS) Synergy Green Metallic."
  • Exterior section-(C2T) Orange Stripe Package, updated footnote 1 to now read "Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, C3O, C2U, DSC, DSD or DSF). Only available with exterior colors (GAN) Silver Ice Metallic, (GAZ) Summit White, (GBA) Black or (GBV) Cyber Gray Metallic."
  • Exterior section-(C2U) Silver Stripe Package, updated footnote 1 to now read "Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, C3O, C2T, DSC, DSD or DSF) or with exterior color (GAN) Silver Ice Metallic."
  • Exterior section-(CTH) Transformers Special Edition Package, updated footnote 1 to now read "Built out for the model year. Requires (GCO) Rally Yellow exterior color. Not available with (W1H) Interior Accent Trim Package or any stripe package (B7W, B7X, C3O, C2U, C2T, DSC, DSD or DSF)."
  • Exterior section-(B7X) White Stripe Package, updated footnote 1 to now read "Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, C3O, C2U, C2T, DSC, DSD or DSF) or with exterior color (GAZ) Summit White."
Week of 1/18/2010
Effective 1/18/2010, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:
  • Interior section-(UPF) Bluetooth for phone, updated footnote 1 to now read "Included and only available with (SRJ) Convenience and Connectivity Package."
  • Interior section-(KTB) PDIM, wireless, updated footnote 1 to now read "Included and only available with (SRJ) Convenience and Connectivity Package."
  • Interior section-(NZL) Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls, updated footnote 1 to now read "Included and only available with (SRJ) Convenience and Connectivity Package."
  • Interior section-(USR) Audio system feature, USB port, updated footnote 1 to now read "Included and only available with (SRJ) Convenience and Connectivity Package."
  • Interior section-Cargo convenience net, updated footnote 1 to now read "Included and only available with (SRJ) Convenience and Connectivity Package."
  • Interior section-(SRJ) Convenience and Connectivity Package, updated footnote 1 to now read "Also includes (BTV) remote vehicle starter system when (MX0) 6-speed automatic transmission is ordered. Included with (B2E) Synergy Special Edition Package."
  • Interior section-(VY7) Shift knob, leather-wrapped, updated footnote 1 to now read "Included and only available with (SRJ) Convenience and Connectivity Package."
  • Interior section-(N34) Steering wheel, 3-spoke leather-wrapped, updated footnote 1 to now read "Included and only available with (SRJ) Convenience and Connectivity Package."
  • Exterior section-(VRV) LPO, Quarter flares, added a footnote 2 that applies to 1LT and reads "Not available with (VTD) Ground Effects Package, LPO, (B2E) Synergy Special Edition Package or with any of the following exterior colors: (GAP) Imperial Blue Metallic, (GAZ) Summit White or (GBD) Aqua Blue Metallic."
  • Exterior section-(UD7) Rear Parking Assist, updated footnote 1 to now read "Included and only available with (SRJ) Convenience and Connectivity Package."
  • Exterior section-(B2E) Synergy Special Edition Package, updated extended description to now read "includes (GHS) Synergy Green Metallic exterior color, (AAW) Black Sport Cloth with Green accents interior, (B7W) Cyber Gray Stripe Package, (D80) rear spoiler, (PZ5) 19" (48.3 cm) painted aluminum wheels and (SRJ) Convenience and Connectivity Package". Also updated footnote 1 to now read "Also includes (BTV) remote vehicle starter system when (MX0) 6-speed automatic transmission is ordered. Not available with (WRS) RS Package, (VRV) quarter flares, LPO, (Q98) 19" (48.3 cm) bright aluminum wheels or any Stripe Package except B7W which is included."
Week of 1/11/2010
Effective 1/11/2010, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:
  • Interior section-(UPF) Bluetooth for phone, updated footnote 1 to now read "Included and only available with (SRJ) Convenience and Connectivity Package or (B2E) Synergy Special Edition Package."
  • Interior section-(KTB) PDIM, wireless, updated footnote 1 to now read "Included and only available with (SRJ) Convenience and Connectivity Package or (B2E) Synergy Special Edition Package."
  • Interior section-(NZL) Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls, updated footnote 1 to now read "Included and only available with (SRJ) Convenience and Connectivity Package or (B2E) Synergy Special Edition Package."
  • Interior section-(USR) Audio system feature, USB port, updated footnote 1 to now read "Included and only available with (SRJ) Convenience and Connectivity Package or (B2E) Synergy Special Edition Package."
  • Interior section-Cargo convenience net, updated footnote 1 to now read "Included and only available with (SRJ) Convenience and Connectivity Package or (B2E) Synergy Special Edition Package."
  • Interior section-(BTV) Remote vehicle starter system, updated footnote 1 to now read "Included and only available with (SRJ) Convenience and Connectivity Package or (B2E) Synergy Special Edition Package and Requires (MX0) 6-speed automatic transmission."
  • Interior section-(VY7) Shift knob, leather-wrapped, updated footnote 1 to now read "Included and only available with (SRJ) Convenience and Connectivity Package or (B2E) Synergy Special Edition Package."
  • Interior section-(N34) Steering wheel, 3-spoke leather-wrapped, updated footnote 1 to now read "Included and only available with (SRJ) Convenience and Connectivity Package or (B2E) Synergy Special Edition Package."
  • Exterior section-(UD7) Rear Parking Assist, updated footnote 1 to now read "Included and only available with (SRJ) Convenience and Connectivity Package or (B2E) Synergy Special Edition Package."
  • Exterior section-(D80) Spoiler, rear, added a new footnote 1 to 1LT that reads "Included and only available with (WRS) RS Package or (B2E) Synergy Special Edition Package." Old footnote 1 is now footnote 2 for 2LT.
  • Exterior section-(QZN) Tires, P245/50R19 touring, blackwall, all-season, updated footnote 1 to now read "Included and only available with (Q9B) 19" (48.3 cm) bright aluminum wheels or (PZ5) 19" (48.3 cm) painted aluminum wheels."
  • Exterior section-(CTH) Transformers Special Edition Package, updated footnote 1 to now read "Built out for the model year. Requires (GCO) Rally Yellow exterior color. Not available with (W1H) Interior Accent Trim Package or any stripe package (B7W, B7X, C3O, C2U, C2T, VYQ, VYP or VYR)."
  • Exterior section-(PZ5) Wheels, 19" (48.3 cm) painted aluminum, changed symbol to a non-orderable "A1" on 1LT with a footnote 1 that reads "Included and only available with (B2E) Synergy Special Edition Package."
  • Exterior section-Added (B2E) Synergy Special Edition Package, includes (GHS) Synergy Green Metallic exterior color, (AAW) Black Sport Cloth with Green accents interior, (B7W) Cyber Gray Stripe Package, (D80) rear spoiler, (PZ5) 19" (48.3 cm) painted aluminum wheels, (UD7) Rear Parking Assist, (N34) leather-wrapped steering wheel, (VY7) leather-wrapped shift knob, cargo convenience net, compass in Driver Information Center, (NZL) steering wheel-mounted audio controls, (UPF) Bluetooth for phone, (KTB) wireless PDIM and (USR) USB port. It is "A1" on 1LT with a footnote 1 that reads "Also includes (BTV) remote vehicle starter system when (MX0) 6-speed automatic transmission is ordered. Not available with (WRS) RS Package, (SRJ) Convenience and Connectivity Package, (Q98) 19" (48.3 cm) bright aluminum wheels, any LPO or any Stripe Package except B7W which is included."
Week of 1/11/2010
Effective 1/11/2010, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:
  • LT Color and Trim section-Added interior row: Model "1LT", Seat Type "Sport front buckets", Seat Code "AE4", Seat Trim "Sport Cloth" and Interior "(AAW) Black with Green Accents" with a new footnote 2 that reads "Included and only available with (B2E) Synergy Special Edition Package." Old footnotes 2 - 4 are renumbered 3-5 appropriately.
  • LT Color and Trim section-Added exterior color (GHS) Synergy Green Metallic, WA-708S and applied new footnote 2. It is "A" with (AAW) Black with Green Accents.
Week of 12/14/2009
Effective 12/14/2009, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:
  • Mechanical section-(L99) Engine, 6.2L V8 SFI, changed description to now read "Engine, 6.2L V8 SFI with Active Fuel Management (400 hp [298.3 kW] @ 5900 rpm, 410 lb-ft of torque [553.5 N-m] @ 4300 rpm)".
Week of 11/9/2009
Effective 11/9/2009, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:
  • Exterior section-Deleted (5V5) LPO, High-wing spoiler, completely.
  • LS Color and Trim section-(GBD) Aqua Blue Metallic, added a new footnote 1 that reads "Built out for model year." Old footnote 1 is now footnote 2.
  • LT Color and Trim section-(GBD) Aqua Blue Metallic, added a new footnote 3 that reads "Built out for model year." Old footnote 3 is now footnote 4.
  • SS Color and Trim section-(GBD) Aqua Blue Metallic, added a new footnote 3 that reads "Built out for model year." Old footnote 3 is now footnote 4.
Week of 10/12/2009
Effective 10/12/2009, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:
  • Exterior section-(VRV) LPO, Quarter flares, updated footnote 1 to now read "Not available with (VTD) Ground Effects Package, LPO or with any of the following exterior colors: (GAP) Imperial Blue Metallic, (GAZ) Summit White or (GBD) Aqua Blue Metallic."
Week of 8/31/2009
Effective 8/31/2009, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:
  • Interior section-(SRJ) Convenience and Connectivity Package, updated extended description to now read "includes (UPF) Bluetooth for phone, (KTB) wireless PDIM, (USR) USB port, (NZL) steering wheel mounted audio controls, (N34) leather-wrapped steering wheel, (VY7) leather-wrapped shift knob, cargo convenience net and (UD7) Ultrasonic Rear Parking Assist".
  • Interior section-Added (VLI) LPO, Cargo mat. It is "A/D" on all equipment groups.
  • Exterior section-Deleted (VZG) LPO, Black Stripe Package, completely.
  • Exterior section-Deleted (VYY) LPO, Cyber Gray Stripe Package, completely.
  • Exterior section-Deleted (VYO) LPO, Orange Stripe Package, completely.
  • Exterior section-Deleted (VZF) LPO, Silver Stripe Package, completely.
  • Exterior section-Deleted (VYZ) LPO, White Stripe Package, completely.
  • Exterior section-Added (C3O) Black Stripe Package, It is "A1" on all equipment groups with a footnote 1 that reads "Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, C2U, C2T, VYQ, VYP or VYR) or with exterior color (GBA) Black."
  • Exterior section-Added (C2T) Orange Stripe Package, It is "A1" on all equipment groups with a footnote 1 that reads "Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, C3O, C2U, VYQ, VYP or VYR). Only available with exterior colors (GAN) Silver Ice Metallic, (GAZ) Summit White, (GBA) Black or (GBV) Cyber Gray Metallic."
  • Exterior section-Added (C2U) Silver Stripe Package, It is "A1" on all equipment groups with a footnote 1 that reads "Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, C3O, C2T, VYQ, VYP or VYR) or with exterior color (GAN) Silver Ice Metallic."
  • Exterior section-Added (B7X) White Stripe Package, It is "A1" on all equipment groups with a footnote 1 that reads "Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, C3O, C2U, C2T, VYQ, VYP or VYR) or with exterior color (GAZ) Summit White."
  • Exterior section-Added (B7W) Cyber Gray Stripe Package, It is "A1" on all equipment groups with a footnote 1 that reads "Not available with any other stripe package (B7X, C3O, C2U, C2T, VYQ, VYP or VYR) or with exterior color (GBV) Cyber Gray Metallic."
  • Exterior section-(VYQ) LPO, Black Hood and Hockey Stripe Package, updated footnote 1 to now read "Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, C3O, C2U, C2T, VYP or VYR) or with exterior color (GBA) Black."
  • Exterior section-(VYR) LPO, Silver Hood and Hockey Stripe Package, updated footnote 1 to now read "Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, C3O, C2U, C2T, VYQ or VYP) or with exterior color (GAN) Silver Ice Metallic."
  • Exterior section-(VYP) LPO, White Hood and Hockey Stripe Package, updated footnote 1 to now read "Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, C3O, C2U, C2T, VYQ or VYR) or with exterior color (GAZ) Summit White."
  • Exterior section-Added (VRV) LPO, Quarter flares. It is "A/D1" on all equipment groups with a footnote 1 that reads "Not available with (VTD) Ground Effects Package, LPO."
  • Exterior section-Added (VQL) LPO, Satin Nickel finish fuel door. It is "A/D" on all equipment groups.
  • Exterior section-Added (UD7) Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic. It is "A1" on 1LT with a footnote 1 that reads "Included and only available with (SRJ) Convenience and Connectivity Package." Also, it is "S" on 2LT and 2SS.
  • Exterior section-(CTH) Transformers Special Edition Package, updated footnote 1 to now read "Requires (GCO) Rally Yellow exterior color. Not available with (W1H) Interior Accent Trim Package or any stripe package (B7W, B7X, C3O, C2U, C2T, VYQ, VYP or VYR)."
  • LT Color and Trim section-Deleted (B7W) Cyber Gray Metallic Stripe Package, (B7X) White Stripe Package and footnote 4, completely.
  • SS Color and Trim section-Deleted (B7W) Cyber Gray Metallic Stripe Package, (B7X) White Stripe Package and footnote 4, completely.
Week of 8/3/2009
Effective 8/3/2009, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:
  • Exterior section-(VYR) LPO, Cyber Gray Hood and Hockey Stripe Package, changed description to now read "LPO, Silver Hood and Hockey Stripe Package". Also changed footnote 1 to now read "Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, VZG, VZF, VYZ, VYY, VYO, VYQ or VYP) or with exterior color (GAN) Silver Ice Metallic."
  • Exterior section-(CTH) Transformers Special Edition Package, updated footnote 1 to now read "Requires (GCO) Rally Yellow exterior color. Not available with (W1H) Interior Accent Trim Package or any stripe package (B7W, B7X, VZF, VZG, VYZ, VYY, VYO, VYQ, VYP or VYR)."
Week of 7/27/2009
Effective 7/27/2009, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:
  • Exterior section-Added (CTH) Transformers Special Edition Package, includes unique Transformers Rally Stripe in Black, Autobot shield wheel center caps, Transformers sill plates, Autobot shield embroidery on center console armrest and Autobot shield exterior badging. It is "A1" on 1LT, 2LT, 1SS and 2SS with a footnote 1 that reads "Requires (GCO) Rally Yellow exterior color. Not available with (W1H) Interior Accent Trim Package."
Week of 6/8/2009
Effective 6/8/2009, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:
  • Exterior section-(VYZ) LPO, White Stripe Package, updated footnote 1 to now read "Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, VZG, VYF, VYY, VYO, VYQ, VYP or VYR) or with exterior color (GAZ) Summit White."
  • Exterior section-(VYP) LPO, White Hood and Hockey Stripe Package, updated footnote 1 to now read "Not available with any other stripe package (B7W, B7X, VZG, VZF, VYZ, VYY, VYO, VYQ or VYR) or with exterior color (GAZ) Summit White.".
  • Exterior section-(VZP) LPO, 21" Tire and Wheel Package #1 (V6), changed description to now read "LPO, 21" Black Painted Aluminum Wheels Package (V6), includes the following dealer-installed accessories: 21" x 8.5" (53.3 cm x 21.6 cm) Black painted aluminum wheels, 245/40ZR21 tires, 1 vehicle set lug and nut package, 4 center caps, mounting nuts and Tire Pressure Monitor sensors".
  • Exterior section-(VZP) LPO, 21" Tire and Wheel Package #1 (V8), changed description to now read "LPO, 21" Black Painted Aluminum Wheels Package (V8), includes the following dealer-installed accessories: 21" x 8.5" (53.3 cm x 21.6 cm) front and 21" x 9.5" (53.3 cm x 24.1 cm) rear Black painted aluminum wheels, 245/40ZR21 front tires, 275/35ZR21 rear tires, 1 vehicle set lug and nut package, 4 center caps, mounting nuts and Tire Pressure Monitor sensors".
  • Exterior section-(VZN) LPO, 21" Tire and Wheel Package #2 (V6), changed description to now read "LPO, 21" Machined Aluminum Package (V6), includes the following dealer-installed accessories: 21" x 8.5" (53.3 cm x 21.6 cm) machined aluminum wheels, 245/40ZR21 tires, 1 vehicle set lug and nut package, 4 center caps, mounting nuts and Tire Pressure Monitor sensors".
  • Exterior section-(VZN) LPO, 21" Tire and Wheel Package #2 (V8), changed description to now read "LPO, 21" Machined Aluminum Package (V8), includes the following dealer-installed accessories: 21" x 8.5" (53.3 cm x 21.6 cm) front and 21" x 9.5" (53.3 cm x 24.1 cm) rear machined aluminum wheels, 245/40ZR21 front tires, 275/35ZR21 rear tires, 1 vehicle set lug and nut package, 4 center caps, mounting nuts and Tire Pressure Monitor sensors".
  • LS Color and Trim section-Added exterior color (GAZ) Summit White WA-8624. It is "A" with all interior trims.
  • LT Color and Trim section-Added exterior color (GAZ) Summit White WA-8624. It is "A" with all interior trims. Also, it is "A" with (B7W) Cyber Gray Metallic Stripe Package.
  • SS Color and Trim section-Added exterior color (GAZ) Summit White WA-8624. It is "A" with all interior trims. Also, it is "A" with (B7W) Cyber Gray Metallic Stripe Package.
Week of 5/4/2009
Effective 5/4/2009, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:
  • LS Color and Trim section-(GCR) Inferno Orange Metallic, added a footnote 1 that reads "Additional charge - premium paint."
  • LT Color and Trim section-(GCR) Inferno Orange Metallic, added a new footnote 3 that reads "Additional charge - premium paint." Current footnote 3 is now footnote 4.
  • SS Color and Trim section-(GCR) Inferno Orange Metallic, added a new footnote 3 that reads "Additional charge - premium paint." Current footnote 3 is now footnote 4.
Week of 4/27/2009
Effective 4/27/2009, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:
  • Interior section-(U2K) XM Radio, updated extended description to now read "is standard on more than 50 2010 GM models, including three trial months of service. XM turns your world on with commercial-free music channels for virtually every music genre, all in amazing digital quality sound. Turn on your favorite sports, the biggest names in News, Talk and Comedy, family programming, exclusive concerts and original music series, wherever you go from coast to coast. Everything worth listening to is now on XM". Also updated footnote 1 to now read "XM service available only in the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. XM Radio subscription required and sold separately after trial period. Fees, taxes, and a one-time re-activation fee, may apply. Subscriptions governed by XM Customer Agreement available at xmradio.com. All fees and programming subject to change. Family programming Packages are available."
  • Interior section-(UE1) OnStar, 1-year of Safe and Sound plan, updated extended description to now read "Includes Automatic Crash Response, Emergency Services, Crisis Assist, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Remote Door Unlock, Roadside Assistance, Remote Horn and Lights, Hands Free Calling, OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, and Low Mileage Discount". Also updated footnote 1 to now read "OnStar services require vehicle electrical system (including battery), wireless service and GPS satellite signals to be available and operating for features to function properly. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Vehicle Diagnostics capabilities vary by model. Remote door unlock success varies with conditions. Ability to locate stolen vehicles varies with conditions. Subscription Service Agreement required. Call 1-888-4ONSTAR (1-888-466-7827) or visit onstar.com for OnStar's Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policy and details and system limitations."
  • Interior section-(DCP) OnStar, 1-year of Directions and Connections plan, updated extended description to now read "Includes Automatic Crash Response, Emergency Services, Crisis Assist, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Remote Door Unlock, Roadside Assistance, Remote Horn and Lights, innovative easy to use Turn-by-Turn Navigation with OnStar eNav (where available), Hands Free Calling, OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, and Low Mileage Discount". Also updated footnote 1 to now read "OnStar services require vehicle electrical system (including battery), wireless service and GPS satellite signals to be available and operating for features to function properly. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Turn-by-Turn Navigation requires ABS and Directions and Connections plan. Not available in certain areas. Visit onstar.com for coverage map. Vehicle Diagnostics capabilities vary by model. Remote door unlock success varies with conditions. Ability to locate stolen vehicles varies with conditions. Subscription Service Agreement required. Call 1-888-4ONSTAR (1-888-466-7827) or visit onstar.com for OnStar's Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policy and details and system limitations."
  • OnStar Fleet Options section-(RFA) OnStar Business Vehicle Manager Service, changed extended description to read "Provides OnStar Business Vehicle Manager Service equal to the length of OnStar service."
Week of 4/20/2009
Effective 4/20/2009, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:
  • OnStar Fleet Options section-(R8W) OnStar 1-Year Directions and Connections Service, updated footnote 1 to now read "Requires one of the following Fleet or Government order types: FLS, FNR, FRC, FBC, FGO or FEF. Not available with R8G, R8P, R8Y, R8Z, RFG or RFH.".
Old 04-21-2010, 12:45 PM   #10
OUR72GTO
2010 SIM Beige RS 6M

Drives: SIM RS 6M 66 Corvair Silverado LTZ
That is a mid June car. Hope youe dealer is not making up stuff. (or cars)
Old 04-21-2010, 01:15 PM   #11
SlingShot

Drives: 2012 ZL1 - #670
Well for sake of conversation lets say it was a August 09 through February 10 build ... Six months and done ... I know by the window sticker my is the real deal ...
Old 04-21-2010, 01:25 PM   #12
UnknownWarrior
GM Employee

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Tranformers Editions were able to be ordered in august i think the 2nd or 3rd week of august and ended in Febuary, if you have vin 20513 i highly doubt that yours will be one, my moms Transformers car is 63407, her order was changed to a Transformers car the week they started to take orders for them
Old 04-21-2010, 01:38 PM   #13
Primus
2G1FF1EV0A9113319

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS 6MT
His car may have been some kind of "pilot" vehicle. Meaning it wasn't originally ordered as a TFE, since it didn't exist yet. But it could have had all of the options added as a promotional car or something. I would try to get in touch with someone from Chevy. There is the possibility that you got one of the most rare TFE cars but there is also the possibility that you got hosed by the dealer.
3000: 4/08/2009
3300: 5/14/2009
3400: 5/21/2009
3800: 5/28/2009 VIN: 2G1FF1EV0A9113319
4000: 5/28/2009
4150: 5/28/2009
4B00: 5/28/2009

Delivered: 6/10/2009
Primus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 01:46 PM   #14
SlingShot

Drives: 2012 ZL1 - #670
Mine is #51397 and was built in early September, ordered in August by the dealer as a showroom car ...