Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 12-12-2009, 09:01 PM   #85
solo40oz

Drives: My wife crazy
Definitely has a euro styling....looks like it could be a new robot in Transformers 3
solo40oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:06 PM   #86
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
I would love to install it, but the odds are that this likely functionless body kit cost a fortune.
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:29 PM   #87
SurfnSun

Drives: callawayownersgroup.com
Reminds me of an overdone version of the Corvette GTR

SurfnSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:19 PM   #88
ihaveacamaro
I like teeth.

Drives: #198
anyone find a price yet??
ihaveacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 10:58 PM   #89
SpeedDemon

Drives: 2002 ZTS Silver Focus
Love it, the more cosmetics the better. Cant see how that would not be an upgrade and something different. Props for modifications and giving it a new look. If they didnt do that, they would not have come up with the Camaro to begin with.

LOL!...........heh,..........................I find it kindov ironic the comments on here about the 'if i were a kid i would like it'..............................because er um,.......all you old farts on this site who grew up with the Camaro.........if memory serves me correct,....you were probably fairly young when the Camaro first came out in the late 60's..................................and er.......................look,............you still like the Camaro after all these years..........so............................... .........has your taste really changed at all since you were 7 or so??...............I thought not............

If anything is quote 'over done' or 'over killed' or 'to much fluff'.........lets get real here, it would be anything at all with style to begin with, so why drive the Camaro at all?!, because compared to a geo metro or any other 'basic non fluff' type car the Camaro stands out like a sore thumb even in its non mod form..................heh.......

thats like saying 'i would only like a Camaro if i was 7' or something strange like that. age has nothing to do with what you like or dont like, you either like it or not.....
SpeedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:08 PM   #90
AngryAmish

Drives: Impala
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedDemon View Post
If anything is quote 'over done' or 'over killed' or 'to much fluff'.........lets get real here, it would be anything at all with style to begin with, so why drive the Camaro at all?!, .....
Only a Sith deals in absolutes junior.

Why drive a Camaro at all? You answered your own question. I find the other cars you mentioned equally as bland as I find this overkill.
Proud Owner of #168
AngryAmish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:24 PM   #91
THUMPER20X
GM fix my PAINT U suck!

Drives: 2010 Black 1SS/RS 6Spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by L05ER View Post
i don't like the panel where the gills should be... why not make it smooth?

and the zr1-esque front fenders are just way too exaggerated for my taste.

i can appreciate a fat car but this thing is morbidly obese... worse than the new challenger...

i'd have to disagree here. anything to aid in getting out of the car in a crowded parking lot is functional.
Thats retarded.
Old 12-13-2009, 12:20 AM   #92
kamisxy

Drives: 2002 SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezperados View Post
I contacted Bomex with some questions, if I get a reply I will post the results.

But yes, the bodykit will split opinions... I like it
I really love this body kit as well..the best i think..so i decided to contact Bomex soon as i layed my eyes on it cause i just had to have it! But was kinda discouraged when i got the reply from them as seems like this kit is only for the rich...cost $8500.00 ....which is insane..i can freakin put down another down payment and buy me another camaro for that much! thanku!...but no thanks! I remember I spent $3000.00 on my bodykit for my 2002 model..installed!Sheesh!
kamisxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:35 AM   #93
brantley847
v It bites.

Drives: 2011 IBM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyb View Post
Just my opinion, looks like a ricer.
Thought I was the only one...

absolute pass
brantley847 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:34 AM   #94
Dezperados
Anodized Blue

Drives: Cars
So its 8500 Dollar? Bomex didnīt reply to me yet...

It is a lot o money, but fairly said, it around 5800 Euro, which is in the same league like the premium bodykits here in Germany (like ABT and so on...).

What I want to know is if this is also functional, not show. No cracks and so on with full speed driving in the bodykit. @kamisxy Do you know if the quality is good?
Dezperados is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:39 AM   #95
kamisxy

Drives: 2002 SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezperados View Post
So its 8500 Dollar? Bomex didnīt reply to me yet...

It is a lot o money, but fairly said, it around 5800 Euro, which is in the same league like the premium bodykits here in Germany (like ABT and so on...).

What I want to know is if this is also functional, not show. No cracks and so on with full speed driving in the bodykit. @kamisxy Do you know if the quality is good?
Dont know too much about the quality yet..as the kit is still new but they also had mentioned that they were going to tone down the production kits as they were not gonna be as wide as the one we saw at Sema so just be prepared for some changes...which kinda sucks cause my philosophy is why make something if you cant sell the same exact one...but no you gotta go and make all your changes before hand and sell me something different than what you first showed me...bullsh-t..hate that sh=t! Its like why the fuc did you show me it in the first place?
kamisxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:30 AM   #96
bad camaro

Drives: 2010 rs 2ss
Send a message via Yahoo to bad camaro
that would go great on my camaro 750hp sweet
bad camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 11:31 AM   #97
camarolt76
2SS/RS Black/CGM Stripes

Drives: 88 Iroc, 76 Camaro, 2010 2SS/RS
I'll pass on that look. It's not my style.
2SS/RS Black with CGM Rally Stripes (#8575) Built on 8th of May, Delivered 10 June 2009.

camarolt76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 12:49 PM   #98
cmoney2007

Drives: 2010 VR 2LT, 2014 Charger SXT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
It reminds me of veilside, but bomex has always been known as the upper tier European body kits, catering to imports. It makes the camaro look like a starfighter spaceship, which means it follows BOMEX's philosophy.

I like it, although would never put it on my camaro.
I agree.
cmoney2007 is offline   Reply With Quote