Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-15-2009, 12:06 PM   #57
Krozzbow

Drives: 2LT/BB 3.6 V6 6-M Jun'09 #A9100242
I once replied to a thread in this forum about cats jumping on the Camaros and funny to see this cat that I so-call trapped in a raccoon’s cage and drenched the heck out of the poor thing (well at the time he was a menace) Now when I go to my sister’s house to check on my krozzbow (Camaro) I find him perched on the pear tree. Like if he is on a lookout as well or just remembers the waterworks I gave him for jumping on the car cover. “Hey, way a minute!” You think he may have something to do with my cover disappearance? Naahh!
Attached Images

Krozzbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:25 PM   #58
St33lsinger
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 1 RS/SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krozzbow View Post
I once replied to a thread in this forum about cats jumping on the Camaros and funny to see this cat that I so-call trapped in a raccoon’s cage and drenched the heck out of the poor thing (well at the time he was a menace) Now when I go to my sister’s house to check on my krozzbow (Camaro) I find him perched on the pear tree. Like if he is on a lookout as well or just remembers the waterworks I gave him for jumping on the car cover. “Hey, way a minute!” You think he may have something to do with my cover disappearance? Naahh!

You know cats are the guardens of karma?

Sorry bro. Couldnt help it.

Seriously if dude was walking down the street with your cover..the thief lives close...or something to think about too..how much do you trust the information you got and who you got it from?

Had: 69' RS, 78' Z28, 98' SS Have: 2010 1RS/SS
St33lsinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:03 PM   #59
tbarber87

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS CGM Rally Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Buy another cover.

Sleep in the car.

When einstein comes back for round 2.

Floor it! And viola... new hood ornament.
awesome
tbarber87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:37 PM   #60
jonnyb

Drives: IBM 2SS/RS
Send a message via Yahoo to jonnyb
This is way I have more than one obsession.
The first is my soon to be baby (camaro) the other is this.

:thum bup:
Old 12-15-2009, 05:53 PM   #61
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Am I the only one who goes to this thread first when logging in to Camaro5? It's like an addictive soap opera to see what has happened next in this crime drama. (Please don't let it become a murder mystery!)

Now I think I know how my mother felt about her daily soap operas!
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:05 PM   #62
toetter

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS CGM 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark's SS View Post
Maybe you forgot to put it on. It will be in the last place you look. Happens to me sometimes.

Sorry, could not resist.

Seriously, I would be Mad as hell.
Old 12-18-2009, 08:50 PM   #63
Krozzbow

Drives: 2LT/BB 3.6 V6 6-M Jun'09 #A9100242
Ever since my cover was stolen from the driveway I couldn’t find a well indoor heated garage to rent for my Krozzbow (Camaro) to hibernate this winter. Now with this Snow storm that’s heading my way tomorrow, I have no other choice but to drive it 45 miles to an old barn that is used for storing old classic cars at $225.00 a month. The cover would’ve added more protection from the dust but have to settle with 2 cover tarps and plenty of smooth towels beneath it. Until then the hunt is still on.
Attached Images

Krozzbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:35 AM   #64
ahzooah

Drives: 2010 Victory Red Camaro 2SS
the hunt for my stolen car caover

next cover you buy get a part # 12344218. its a nylon covered cable and a lock w/keys. it will take alot more effort to remove and may discourage the theves. the cover has holes that cable goes threw on both sides of cover. there hidden in the lower area of cover bout mid door areas. there only around 15 bucks. its cheap insurance for you expensive car cover. sorry but your cover...
ahzooah is offline   Reply With Quote