Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 01-11-2013, 01:20 PM   #169
Matt @ FSP

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Like to add a few more items to the list here...

We will have our shop car, 2011 Camaro SS on display for all to see also. This will feature the following brands:

- East Coast Supercharging Supercharger Kit
- Paxton Superchargers Novi 2200 Head Unit
- Pfadt Race Engineering Full Suspension
- Driveshaft Shop 9" IRS Conversion
- American Racing Headers 2" Longtube Headers w/ ARH X-Pipe & ARH Axle Back
- Alky Control Systems Methanol Dual Kit
- Squash Performance Return-Style Fuel System
- Farks Super Cars 8.50 Cage, Parachute Mount, Kill Switch & No Hop Bushings
- VMax CNC Ported LS3 Throttle Body

----------------------------

Active Interchiller

Dave (TREK GTO) from Active Interchiller, and I are meeting later on tonight to hash out details. We are hoping that he can attend the event for a technical seminar on how the Superchiller works along with his display products.

Mike Norris Billet PCV Catch Cans

Also, Mike Norris will be providing us with stock on his catch can line. We will have black billet catch cans here from Mike! If you are looking for one please let me know so I can reserve the limited stock we will have.

I am working on some further vendors and displays also. This should be a nice event!!!
Matt @ FSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:07 AM   #170
SWFLCamaro

Drives: All Camaro Generations
The 26th is just two weeks away; but there's another event closing fast too!!!

The 2ND ANNUAL SUNSHINE STATE CAMARO RALLY, BENEFITING GIVE KIDS THE WORLD VILLAGE (http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...244491&page=31) is only 47 days from today and as of this morning I count that there are only 12 slots open for the Friday afternoon cruise from the resort through the Children's Village.

If you want to be part of this EPIC cruise…don't procrastinate any longer. Go to http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...244491&page=31) and book your room and register for the event and finally make a post at the end of http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...244491&page=31) indicating your club affiliation and whether or not you will be part of the cruise.

Old 01-15-2013, 07:26 AM   #171
SWFLCamaro

2ND ANNUAL SUNSHINE STATE CAMARO RALLY

As of late last night there were only eight slots available for the 2nd Annual Sunshine State Camaro Rally 1 March 2013 cruise to the Children's Village. Don't delay, if you want to participate register today and hopefully you will won't be too late!!!.

Old 01-15-2013, 09:52 AM   #172
CrzyGamr2
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS
Only 5 spots now.

From my Camaro covered iPhone.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:57 AM   #173
AFCMSGTRET
TCC SWFL Chapter

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS LS3 Black/IO Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrzyGamr2 View Post
Only 5 spots now.

From my Camaro covered iPhone.
I'm glad I got mine!!!! Can't Wait!

Jerry
AFCMSGTRET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:18 AM   #174
spd2612
Account Suspended

Drives: Black SS2/RS LS3
Yup I am glad I got a spot to
It should be a good time I think we ought to leave Ft Myers by 8;30 on that day that would put us in Orlando by 11:30
We will have to get organized so anyone from down here can cruise up together
spd2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:20 AM   #175
blackSSRS

Drives: 2010 RS
I'll be leaving from ft. myers trying to get 2-3 other camaro friends to come with
blackSSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:33 AM   #176
spd2612
Account Suspended

Drives: Black SS2/RS LS3
We will get a list together and meet at something like the Danials rd. rest area
I cant wait
We also have the Germain Arena show this Saturday and Matts Dyno day the following Saturday
Hell I'm going to have to retire to have time for fun.........

Cant wait
spd2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:27 AM   #177
KalCorp
Space Coast Camaros

Drives: 2012 Camaro Vert
Have the group check out the web site TCC5 and SCC are using. Its only for the Club itself not a replacement for forums like this.

http://floridacamaroclubs.is-into-ca...scc/portal.php

Since i run the server and web site. Its currently free for all of us. Its only for Club discussions and other things. But the Club would have full access to the sections and who can view and post. Great for internal Club discussions.

Take a look around in the Space Coast Camaros section to see how we have been using it.
as us can see our http://spacecoastcamaros.com link also goes there.

If this is something you like to be a part of let me know i be happy to set up the group and give your leaders full access.
KalCorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:44 AM   #178
SWFLCamaro

9th Annual Car & Truck Show

Yesterday's West Coast Muscle Car Show at the Fort Myers Germain Arena was great! Members of the Southwest Florida Camaro Club, that were able to attend, are suggesting this be an annual event

Last edited by SWFLCamaro; 01-20-2013 at 03:12 PM.
SWFLCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:13 AM   #179
SWFLCamaro

DYNO DAY

If you haven't RSVP'd for the Dyno Day this Saturday, please do so soon.

==================================

The excitement is building. As most members of the Southwest Florida Camaro Club already know, Matt Sorian & Rodney Whittaker of Florida Speed & Power in Bradenton have invited us to their new shop for a
CAMARO DYNO DAY

SATURDAY
26 JANUARY 2013.
Additionally, Matt & Rodney are going to make sure our stomachs are full by catering the event with heros, salads, etc. No one will leave hungry or unhappy!
That should spike the interest for most of us, but just in case it's not enough Matt is planning several "giveaways" and door prizes raffled off!!!

Matt has a reputation as one of the finest tuners in the country and we are very fortunate to have him so close by. He has a wealth of information on our cars and is happy to share, so bring your cars and questions and let's have some fun!!!!!

The club will cruise from Fort Myers on Saturday morning, 26 January 2012. For those in the Fort Myers/Naples area we will meet at the rest area at Daniels Parkway and I-75 at 8:00AM. For those between Fort Myers and Bradenton, let us know which exit you want us to look for you.

In addition to welcoming us to his new high performance shop and making sure our stomachs are full, Matt is offering the following special deals for us:
$60 for Dyno pulls (2x) and additionally Matt will include (1x) 1/4 mile run. The bolt-on cars actually run pretty well on this, it's an artificial 60' time because there is no wasted energy in tire spin and it's pretty cool to see. Matt will print out the 1/4 mile times.

Put your car on the dyno and see how fast it will run the 1/4 mile without the strain of the drag strip.

$350 for ANY bolt-on tuning that day.

Matt will be providing all the food and it is imperative we give him an accurate headcount for the day. If you would like to attend this fun event let the club know via PM to this thread or email to info@swflcamaro.com.

This event is also open to all Camaro enthusiasts in Florida but remember to RSVP if you'd like to meet us at Florida Speed & Power on 26 January 2012. We should be there by 9:45AM.
Florida Speed & Power
6224 31st St E., Unit 4
Bradenton FL 34203
(941) 756-RACE
http://www.floridaspeedandpower.com/
Old 01-21-2013, 12:01 PM   #180
blackSSRS

Drives: 2010 RS
any pics from yesterdays cruise being uploaded anywhere?
blackSSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:15 PM   #181
SWFLCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackSSRS View Post
any pics from yesterdays cruise being uploaded anywhere?
The Southwest Florida Camaro Club did not have a cruise yesterday. We did have a small cruise to the 9th Annual Car & Truck Show in Fort Myers this past Saturday and a few pictures are posted above.

Our next cruise is this coming Saturday (26 Jan 13) from Fort Myers to Florida Speed & Power in Bradenton for the Dyno Day sponsored by the Southwest Florida Camaro Club.

The Southwest Florida Gens did have a cruise yesterday and you may want to post on one of their threads. This one announced the cruise you are referring to: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264597.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:32 PM   #182
trav2010ss
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 CTS-V Black Raven
no baby yet, were still planning on being there saturday. sounds like it should be a blast!
trav2010ss is offline   Reply With Quote