Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 03:30 AM   #1
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Thumbs up * * * The kids could win a ballpark makeover, YOU can WIN a CHEVY * * *

Newman Chevrolet is a proud supporter of Chevy Youth Baseball. Locally, I am the dealership facilitator for the Grafton Little League, one of our major little league clubs.

We have participated in providing them a Tahoe in 2008, a Malibu in 2009 and this year we proudly are participating in providing a New 2010 Chevy Equinox. Their raffle is 2000 tickets which are given out for a $5 donation to their supporters - they keep 100% of the funds. In addition, we include t-shirts, balls, equipment bags, and coaching supplies. They also get to play ball at the youth field outside of Miller Park. They also get 40 or more tickets to a Milwaukee Brewer game, courtesy of Chevy Youth Baseball and Newman Chevrolet. I also give them a Malibu to display for their drawings.

The Grafton Little League just got approval for one of Wisconsin's largest little league parks (Proud to have been one of the elected officials to approve this as well ) You can see their dreams come true here: http://www.eteamz.com/GraftonLittleLeague/

But now here's YOUR CHANCE to win a ballpark makeover for YOUR local park, AND win a new CHEVY!

You can help your community, and win a Chevy!
Old 04-24-2010, 03:11 AM   #2
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
WIN A CHEVY!
Old 04-24-2010, 09:59 AM   #3
Epitaph
Custom User Title

Drives: Fast
Free bump since I'm not able to help (college student). I hope you can raise enough money.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:00 AM   #4
ArkySS
Camaroless for now...

Drives: 2014 Blue Topaz Silverado
I really hate these contests! I have family that works for a dealership so I am NEVER eligible!