Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 07-13-2012, 03:03 PM   #309
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Thanks for sharing the cool pics & the family history Kurt, definitely some proud moments in your family

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 05:14 AM   #310
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Drives: 1968 Camaro & 2010 Camaro 2SS
Thanks for saying that!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
Thanks for sharing the cool pics & the family history Kurt, definitely some proud moments in your family
Kronix,
Thanks for the nice comments. As a family, we sure had some wonderful times together.....Kurt...ABL99....
Old 07-29-2012, 09:38 PM   #311
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Spirit of Monticello Cruise-In....

The Spirit of Monticello, Indiana was this weekend....Friday, Saturday and Sunday....The weather was great....mid to upper 80s....and sunny...

I wanted to post some pix of the Cruise-In on Saturday evening. We had a great turn-out...Good friends, food, live bands and some sweet rides to show.

Enjoy....Kurt ABL99....
Attached Images

Old 07-29-2012, 10:04 PM   #312
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Sunday's Car/Truck/Bike Show

Sunday bought out the best. The Car Show had at least 135 entries. I am glad I did not have to judge the competition....it had to be brutal... Hats off to Ken Prieboy and his staff for an amazing show and a wonderful time. I met interesting people and everyone had a different story to tell....

Many awards were given. I was very fortunate to come home with a Top 10 trophy for my class. The 2010 ABL99 was in Late Model...mostly competed with newer Corvettes. The only other than the 'Vettes was a white Shelby and ABL99....

Been to many cruises but this was our first judged show this year...seem to forget how much fun you have and the friendships you create....Let's face it, fellowship is what it is all about anyway...I simply love to watch the expressions on the faces of "first-time winners"!....

Please enjoy the photos.....Kurt...ABL99....
Attached Images

Old 07-30-2012, 08:22 PM   #313
inferno camaro

Drives: 2010 camaro pace car, 2008 cts bl,
Looks like a good turn out, we were hoping to make over but my car is back in the shop. Maybe we will make it to one of the Tuesday meets this fall.
Mods, 2r max cam, ls3 conv,kooks lt w/hf cats,kooks street sleeper cat back with magnaflow res x-pipe, roto fab cai, v-max TB, vigilante 3700 stall, 3.70 LPE, 442hp/392tq, Mike Norris Tune 11.71@116.24 1.63 60' m&h DR's
inferno camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:32 PM   #314
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Awesome photos and a great time to reflect at how blessed we all are, plus we share a passion for our Camaro's! Thanks for sharing!
Old 07-30-2012, 08:56 PM   #315
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno camaro View Post
Looks like a good turn out, we were hoping to make over but my car is back in the shop. Maybe we will make it to one of the Tuesday meets this fall.
Scott,With the "richness" of the car? Hope you get it worked out..Saved you a parking spot right beside us.....but you never showed?!?.......

Let's plan on a Tues. night some time...bring the family....Kurt ABL99
Old 07-30-2012, 09:02 PM   #316
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farthestnorth View Post
Awesome photos and a great time to reflect at how blessed we all are, plus we share a passion for our Camaro's! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Tim, Sure had a good time and you are soooo right,,,,we ARE blessed...I am off work on Thurs, Friday....might just take a ride to Indy to check things out...will let you know....Sorry things just did not work-out this year for you and the family coming this way, but I definitely understand.....take care my friend.....Keep in touch....Kurt....

BTW---Had an idea for the show that Sue Smith and I talked about on Sunday...might see about a class for those that have the "old school" and "new school" models in the same garage...would be interesting to see the collection we could put together.....Kurt....

Last edited by aquablueL99; 07-31-2012 at 10:03 PM.
aquablueL99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:02 PM   #317
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquablueL99 View Post
Thanks Tim, Sure had a good time and you are soooo right,,,,we are blessed...I am off work on Thurs, Friday....might just take a ride to Indy to check things out...will let you know....Sorry things just did not work-out this year for you and the family coming this way, but I definitely understand.....take care my friend.....Keep in touch....Kurt....

BTW---Had an idea for the show that Sue Smith and I talked about on Sunday...might see about a class for those that have the "old school" and "new school" models in the same garage...would be interesting to see the collection we could put together.....Kurt....
Definitely will Kurt, you take care also!
Old 08-05-2012, 10:52 PM   #318
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddyhartley View Post
Good pics aquablueL99.
Just went through the whole thread your build is amazing.
Thanks Eddy,
I so appreciate your taking the time to visit our build and working your way through the whole thing! I have had a great time not only doing most of the work, but bringing the results to the thread.
I have just finished the Camaro shoot with both the 2010 and the 1968 with Brittanie's senior pictures. I should have them posted in a few days. I must say that she makes the cars look soooo much better than they actually are!!..

Thanks again....Kurt ABL99...
Old 08-21-2012, 09:17 PM   #319
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

It never stops!!

We were talking with some friends that have a 2010 IOM 2SS with black Rally Stripes. It is a real looker, I must say. Darryl Hatke asked last week if he could come by the house. He wanted to take a cruise in his car. Of course, I couldn't wait for him to show up. Well, he and I got to doing the "man cave thing"---you know...a grunt here and a grunt there--- and before we knew it, he told me he really liked the wheels I had on my ride. He advised me if I ever wanted to sell the wheel/tire combo, let him know....I just could not resist his offer. I called him next day and asked him if he wanted to come over on Saturday, we could at least put them on his car to check it out....as the pictures reveal, the rest is history.
The rest of the story is that Jackson saw me removing HIS wheels and tires. He asked me what I was doing to his "Maro". I told him that Darryl might want to buy them and that we needed to put the old ones back on. Well, he was not a happy camper as one could imagine....Papa messin' with his "Maro" just would not work!!... I finally convinced him along with Darryl's help that we would order some new ones for HIS ride. He was okay with that right up to the time that Darryl left town with his wheels and tires?!?!? He said as Darryl drove away...."I want my wheels back!"
Well...we have a set on order with Jon at BestWheelDeals.com....Should satisfy him...I hope?!?!?!. I must say, "They look pretty sweet on his ride with the IOM and the Black accents!!......Kurt ABL99....
Attached Images

Last edited by aquablueL99; 08-22-2012 at 02:45 AM.
aquablueL99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:52 PM   #320
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Photo Shoot as I promised!

As I promised some time ago, Kathy and I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph Brittanie Babb's senior pictures. She wanted to have some done with both Camaros. We finally found a location at the Monticello City Park. The summer has been so dry, I was not sure if they would turn out. Well, after looking and examining, I think she might just like them. I might add that a very pretty girl sure makes the Camaros seem so much better!!...
I hope everyone enjoys them as much as we did taking them.

Kurt and Kathy Keller.....ABL99....
Attached Images

Old 08-27-2012, 01:33 PM   #321
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Drives: SGM
amazing thread man. have you made camaro of the week ?
Old 08-27-2012, 02:15 PM   #322
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIM3 View Post
amazing thread man. have you made camaro of the week ?
Thanks for nice words....No, I have not made the "grade" yet. I am hoping to be part of the select few real soon...Time will tell!!....ABL99...