Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 12-04-2010, 08:25 PM   #1
1bacamaro

Drives: 2ss
BIG thanks to TORQ!!!!!

I called torq and talked to paul about adding a cam to my supercharged camaro. Told paul what i wanted out of the cam and it was a DD. He ordered me a cam and sent me everything i needed to install the cam. The install went smooth and paul was right there for me if i needed any info.
I took the car to them today to have it tuned. I just couldnt believe the time he took to tune this car. He made sure the tune was perfect. The car sounds and runs just like he said it would. It runs 100% better then the last tune i had done from the other performance shop. only problem was the car ran out of fuel around 5900rpms so we had to stop for the day. He gave me some options to solve the fuel problem so thats my next project. The car made 565rwhp on his mustang dyno running out of fuel. Didnt even get the chance to use the meth injection. Going to get this fuel system problem fixed and head back to TORQ! thanks again paul and eric for the great service.
1bacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:07 PM   #2
Erik@Torq

Drives: '10 SS + '04 Z16 Z06 S/C
Send a message via MSN to Erik@Torq
Thanks for the props Jeff! I look forward to seeing your car back on the dyno and making some real power

Have a great weekend!

/Erik@Torq
Erik@Torq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:25 PM   #3
1bacamaro

Drives: 2ss
update! paul called me on the way home and told me something didnt add up about the fuel problem. he told me his boost gauge didnt work on the dyno while tuning my car. he said it work a few days before so something wasnt right. well today i finally got some time to check it out and there it was. the hose came off the blower going to the boost switch for the boost a pump. thats why my fuel pressure fell to 32psi up top. got it fixed and now its time to pay another visit to torq. bring on the hp!

Last edited by 1bacamaro; 12-11-2010 at 07:47 PM.
1bacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote