Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 06-01-2012, 09:13 AM   #15
Brianskeet
Brianskeet

Drives: RJTC 1SS RS L99
Been driving with my Jannetty tune for several months now and it is great! The transmission tune makes the car so much more fun to drive. I have looked hard at everything and I am very pleased. Even in our current Florida 95+ heat the car runs great and the temp gauges stay where they are supposed to.
ARH 1 7/8 coated LT, High flows, Corsa L99 exhaust, Vmax CNC throttle body, Elite Engineering catch can and tunnel brace, C.A.I. Apex Washer relocation and scoop, Janetty Tune, MSD wires, DEI heat shields, RB rotors and pads, Mike the powder coater calipers, pedders lines, Forgestar F14's, Gorilla nutz, MTI spoiler finished by Gary, Gary's Customz Bow Ties, Side Markers and Tails tinted, Bezels matte black, Badges deleted, Windows Tinted, AAC DRL P13W lights, AAC tinted LED reverse lights, AAC LED interior lights, RPI match painted DRL Bezels, Lis plate frame, Lloyds mats
Brianskeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 09:54 AM   #16
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianskeet View Post
Been driving with my Jannetty tune for several months now and it is great! The transmission tune makes the car so much more fun to drive. I have looked hard at everything and I am very pleased. Even in our current Florida 95+ heat the car runs great and the temp gauges stay where they are supposed to.
Good Stuff!
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 02:39 PM   #17
MARINE1991

Drives: COTW 8/29/11 2010 CAMARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimidator View Post
No, Thank You for making my Camaro what it should have been from the factory!
The start-up and stop light bucking is gone, the erratic shifting is gone, the tires actually chirped on shifts when I got on it yesterday, I can lay down rubber with the 315's, the driveability is amazing now, and I also have ZERO drone with the Flowmaster Outlaw...ZERO, just the sound of American Muscle!
As for fuel mileage...that will have to wait until my right foot gets tired of hearing the beautiful sound of no AFM!
The only thing that comes to mind, is....Perma Grin!

Ted I need this..... I had my car tuned with HP by a local tuner and the car is bucking in 1st and 2nd.. not happy with it, took it back and no changes... I need a good tune or just a good transmission tune to stop the bucking, it was fine with the OEM tune now its driving me nuts, not sure if you can do just the transmission or if you have to do the whole tune. Please let me know and I can tell you all my mods. please PM me wont be back in the states till the end of July, but maybe you can send it to Ofer house for me so its there when I get back...

David..
MARINE1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:54 AM   #18
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARINE1991 View Post
Ted I need this..... I had my car tuned with HP by a local tuner and the car is bucking in 1st and 2nd.. not happy with it, took it back and no changes... I need a good tune or just a good transmission tune to stop the bucking, it was fine with the OEM tune now its driving me nuts, not sure if you can do just the transmission or if you have to do the whole tune. Please let me know and I can tell you all my mods. please PM me wont be back in the states till the end of July, but maybe you can send it to Ofer house for me so its there when I get back...

David..
We will get you fixed up David, Thank you for your Service to our Country.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:18 PM   #19
Chito
SoCal HT5

Drives: 2010 Camaro black 2ss/rs
I received my sct and my vmax tb from Ted n I just send my file to him now just waiting for him to work his magic. Can't wait to get the custom tune back. Will keep you guys posted.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:24 PM   #20
MARINE1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chito View Post
I received my sct and my vmax tb from Ted n I just send my file to him now just waiting for him to work his magic. Can't wait to get the custom tune back. Will keep you guys posted.
Chito let me know how that works out going to do the same, not happy with my tune so going to get one from Ted when I get back next month....
Old 06-04-2012, 02:30 PM   #21
Chito
SoCal HT5

Drives: 2010 Camaro black 2ss/rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARINE1991 View Post
Chito let me know how that works out going to do the same, not happy with my tune so going to get one from Ted when I get back next month....
I sure will n if u need or want you can drive my car when you get back so you can compare between yours n mine since both of us have almost the same mods.
Old 06-04-2012, 02:43 PM   #22
MARINE1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chito View Post
I sure will n if u need or want you can drive my car when you get back so you can compare between yours n mine since both of us have almost the same mods.
yea not happy with my current tune the transmission shifts hard from 1st and 2nd, going to try and get the dealership to flash it back to OEM make sure its shifting ok again then have Ted do my tune....
Old 06-04-2012, 09:48 PM   #23
kokadjoboy

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS SIM/CG Inf orange.
NH-SS, I drove down to Jannetty from NH the other day and in less than an hour, I was on my way home with the tune installed and a permagrin on my face. Ted is a great guy and really knows his stuff. The improvement over stock is unbelievable on my L99. I highly recommend the trip as you get to enjoy the drive home afterwards and get to check out the shop while there.
kokadjoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 08:26 AM   #24
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokadjoboy View Post
NH-SS, I drove down to Jannetty from NH the other day and in less than an hour, I was on my way home with the tune installed and a permagrin on my face. Ted is a great guy and really knows his stuff. The improvement over stock is unbelievable on my L99. I highly recommend the trip as you get to enjoy the drive home afterwards and get to check out the shop while there.
Thank You, it was a Pleasure meeting you and showing you around JRE.

Ted.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:18 PM   #25
NH-SS

Drives: 2010 SS2,6M
Permagrin !! Well that's impressive...Please PM with the cost,.. Thank You
NH-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:37 PM   #26
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH-SS View Post
Permagrin !! Well that's impressive...Please PM with the cost,.. Thank You
No need for PMs just visit my web site http://jreperformanceparts.com/gm/20...10-camaro.html
Old 06-05-2012, 04:43 PM   #27
bikerdan
BLOWNSS

Drives: 2011 SUPERCHARGED Camero SS
If I buy the SCT tuner can I revert back to stock with no traces for trips to dealer?
2011 LS3 SS/RS, M6, Maggie TVS2300 - cog drive, CAI, ZL1 fuel pump, Autometer gages, BEHE Performance tune , boost and AFR gages, MGW shifter, SLP long tube headers with high flow cats, Flowmaster Pro ex., Pfadt trailing arms, toe rods & bushings, G-Force axles, American Racing wheels, 305 mm P zero on rear, Elite catch can, SLP hood, amp & sub.
bikerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:58 AM   #28
NickJRE

Drives: Nothing Fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdan View Post
If I buy the SCT tuner can I revert back to stock with no traces for trips to dealer?
Yes you can revert back to stock no problem, The dealer does not look to see if the vehicle has been flashed unless there is a powertrain failure.

Last edited by NickJRE; 06-06-2012 at 10:32 AM.
NickJRE is offline   Reply With Quote