Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 03-19-2019, 07:49 PM   #1
Camarodriver

Drives: 1975 Camaro, 2010 2LT, 2011/2SSrs
Send a message via ICQ to Camarodriver Send a message via MSN to Camarodriver Send a message via Skype™ to Camarodriver
Selling my 2011 2SS/RS SUMMIT WHITE

After 8 great years with my 2011 2SS/RS M6 HURST SHIFTER CAR, it's time to part ways with her. I need a 4 door. My wife's back won't let her be happy in my tight suspension SS and my kids don't fit in the back anymore, now that my son is over 6ft tall. The car was never beaten, never in an accident, there are no hidden issues or problems.

Here is my ad on AutoTrader, see the additional pictures and vid links that I will paste in as well. The car is in Montreal, Quebec. Sleeping in a heated garage with fresh Mobile 1 oil in the pan.

https://www.autotrader.ca/ico/chevro...4A3J5&sprx=100

I am looking for $25,750 CDN for the car. There are 8 wheels, almost new rubber. 4 summer Pirellis, 4 winter pirellis. I installed a 2014 Camaro OEM z/28 CIA and a 1LE strut tower brace. It was ordered with a Hurst shifter for the manual 6 tranny. This car was babied, it's just looking for a new home. I can be contacted here via PM or via the Autotrader website.

only serious offers please.
Attached Images

The perma-grin effect pictured above by a good buddy giving me a ride in my Camaro!
Used 75 Camaro = $3500
Rolling restoration over 10 years = $5000
$5 of gas burned in 10 seconds = Priceless!

Last edited by Camarodriver; 03-19-2019 at 08:18 PM.
Camarodriver is offline   Reply With Quote