Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 01-28-2014, 10:49 PM   #1
cleopatra

Drives: 2011 camaro 2SS/RS , 2007 Dodge Ram
Question struts 2011 ss

Has anyone had issues with struts ? I was told today that my struts were bad.65,000 miles on my camaro I feel like that is just crazy,especially since I am meticulous about this car, any any input is appreciated.No it doesn't drive like it had bad struts.I took it in to the dealer for severe tire ware issues.In disbelief about what the dealer told me I drove it down the road to a shop and had it checked for a second opinion, they told me that my struts were fine but my frontend was out of adjustment.How do I know what to believe.Feeling like someone doesn't know what there talking about.I'm sorry if I placed this in the wrong thread.
cleopatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 07:38 AM   #2
SSICKO

Drives: SSICKO
I just got some take offs with 70 miles on them from a member here anticipating my shocks and struts crapping out. My car has 45k on it and im doing new springs and sways so im replacing mine when i do those for peace of mind