Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 02-23-2010, 10:16 AM   #57
BLK2LT
BLK2LT

Drives: JBA's, Injen, Trifecta, Magnaflows
PS. I know i just joined but i have been following SCRMING and BAEWULF (not sure if i got that one right...sorry) for quite a while and on a few different threads. Thanks guys!
BLK2LT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:35 AM   #58
VinceTrifecta

Drives: 2013 Cadillac ATS4 2.0L Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK2LT View Post
I have ordered a trifecta tune as of two days ago and was wondering if i should pay to keep the ez flash cable so that i can do data logs or just get the tune done send it back and then wait and see if there will be anymore available options to tune on our v6's?
Anybody's thought?
Also i will be happy to inform yall of my results as soon as i do my tune. I have JBA shorties and a G5CR CAI.
Thanks,
Mark
Hi Mark, I sorta feel like anything I say in this regard will be seen as biased - LOL - but for what it is worth, owners of our programming cables do enjoy some additional benefits:

1. Free log analysis and tune tweaks later, including minor updates for minor modifications

2. Easy access to tune improvements - this may or may not come with a fee - when we added the dynamically selectable and stealth features to the LNF (Turbo Cobalt) tune, we did charge an upgrade fee, but the upgrade fee was less than half for cable owners

3. All future tunes for any vehicle are available at the dealer price

4. Stock tune files are provided so you can flash back to stock anytime you wish

5. We will provide additional, alternate tunes upon request (e.g. a "off the NOS" and "on the NOS" tune)

You can also choose to purchase the cable at a later date for the same price, but you would have to pay shipping again. If you want to discuss in further detail, feel free to send me email.

PS - Finishing your tune now, will email to you shortly.
VinceTrifecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:51 AM   #59
BLK2LT
BLK2LT

Drives: JBA's, Injen, Trifecta, Magnaflows
Thanks for responding vince! And i will plan on keeping the EZ flash cable so i do not know if you need to adjust the price on my oder the $200 for the cable of just charge me when i do not send it back lol... I appreciate your quick service and am very excited to see if there are any discrepancies between the tunes you have already done and mine since i have a different intake. Even if no HP gains since the factory LLT is pretty highly optimized i will enjoy the shift adjustments and any other tweaks you can do to enhance the drivability as you have in SCRMING's.
Thanks,
Mark
BLK2LT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:31 PM   #60
ROD1
Retired

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS V6 #1301 DOB 3/23/09
Quote:
Originally Posted by esperman View Post
Rod, what other mods do you have other than the Airaid? Sorry it you already had posted that info.

how does the car respond now that you've been running this tune?
No airaid. I have a ColdAirInductions cai to arrive in a few weeks. Im also waiting on BBK LT headers and I have MRT V2s. Im not putting anything on until I know a complete tune is available. I havent put on the MRTs yet beacause I havent decided to run new pipes yet or not so I can keep the original exhaust system intact.
ROD1 is offline   Reply With Quote