Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 11-25-2011, 11:01 AM   #29
OOLIE

Drives: 2011 LS
Sounds like Vince may have something else coming down the road for us. We'll see.
Old 11-25-2011, 11:25 AM   #30
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Well, heres hoping that if he does come out with another improvement that it will be included as an update free of charge like when he found altering the cam phasing added the 13HP.
Old 11-25-2011, 11:35 AM   #31
bmorecam
Account Suspended

Drives: jealous vendors mad!! HAHA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
Well, heres hoping that if he does come out with another improvement that it will be included as an update free of charge like when he found altering the cam phasing added the 13HP.
Oh.. It will be
bmorecam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 11:48 AM   #32
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
I still don't have a tune yet, but plan to order soon (before end of this month to get the deal! lol)
Old 11-25-2011, 11:50 AM   #33
Gotee7

Drives: 2011 Black 2LT/RS A6
I talked with Vince on Wednesday. He is charging $415 shipped. If you go through one of his Vendors like BNRacing it is $300. Not sure why, but I cancelled my order with Vince and ordered through BNR.
Gotee7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:09 PM   #34
Mach

Drives: White M6 1LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotee7 View Post
I talked with Vince on Wednesday. He is charging $415 shipped. If you go through one of his Vendors like BNRacing it is $300. Not sure why, but I cancelled my order with Vince and ordered through BNR.

That's good to know. Its because vendors can outright buy the software from Vince for big $$$$ and then turn around and sell it and charge whatever they want.
Pfadt Sway Bars - FE3 Suspension - Barton Shifter - IdealG's Clutch Master Cylinder - Trifecta - Vmax TB - Vararam Intake - MACE 25mm Insulator - Plenum Insulator - Ported/Gasket Matched Intake Manifold - Rx Catchcan - AAC DRL's - 4 Pack Aux Gauges - Steering Controls - AAC Afterburners - DIY Led Sidemarkers - ZL1 Front End

Next mod: Done!
Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:42 PM   #35
GoldCartridgeGamer

Drives: 2014 Ford SVT Raptor SuperCrew
I feel bad the money isn't going directly back to him, but it is a deal I can't pass up.

How to hug your camaro
Buy the car that you would most like to get beat in. The other guy will always be faster.
GoldCartridgeGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 04:58 PM   #36
Iroc-z86

Drives: 86' Iroc-z 14' Camaro SS 98' Jimmy
oh this is so tempting... how badly do i want to keep my warranty? haha my car only has 3200 miles on it... im probably going to wait until the warranty is almost over. good to hear these good things about the tune

1986 Camaro IROC-Z - 305 TPI, cammed, GMMG exhaust, t56 6Spd swap, custom headlights with halos
Iroc-z86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 05:01 PM   #37
10RsCamaro
Slow v6

Drives: Automatic Automobile
Send a message via Skype™ to 10RsCamaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lgndryhr View Post
I feel bad the money isn't going directly back to him, but it is a deal I can't pass up.
I don't know completly the deal BNR has with Vince. All i know is when i just purchased my tune yesterday, sent my vin to bnr and asked them who to contact about the tune he said it diden't matter. He said either way to contact bnr or Vince himself since I emailed him a few days ago with some questions. I personally would go directly with Vince
10RsCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 05:06 PM   #38
JChen

Drives: 2010 SIM 1LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroc-z86 View Post
oh this is so tempting... how badly do i want to keep my warranty? haha my car only has 3200 miles on it... im probably going to wait until the warranty is almost over. good to hear these good things about the tune
Trifecta's tune can reflash your car back to stock without any evidence. Just break out your laptop and give yourself 15 minutes before heading to the dealer.

You shouldn't worry about the warranty.
JChen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 06:17 PM   #39
rydahog

Drives: camaro ss
thanks jchen
rydahog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 06:27 PM   #40
RickRay
INJACC

Drives: 2010 CGM 2LT/RS AUTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10RsCamaro View Post
I don't know completly the deal BNR has with Vince. All i know is when i just purchased my tune yesterday, sent my vin to bnr and asked them who to contact about the tune he said it diden't matter. He said either way to contact bnr or Vince himself since I emailed him a few days ago with some questions. I personally would go directly with Vince
BNR is just the middle man...it still goes to Vince for the Tune...So if you buy from BNR might as well go through BNR...IMO
Member of 'Club Elite' #70
2LT/RS Auto / Solo HFC / Solo Mach X-LLT J-Pipe / JBA Headers Shorty
CAI - Cold Air Inductions / VMAX TB / Trifecta Tune
Hotchkis Max Strut Brace / Blade Dovetail Spoiler / Elite Catch Can
ACS T3 Hood Ports / T2 Bumper Ports / T2 Splitter / ACS T1 Led Light Kit
ACS Rockers / ACS Composite Hood Liner / ACS Upper Rear Quarter Ports
ACS Front Wheel Mud Flaps / ACS Rear Wheel Mud Flaps / Vitesse Throttle Controller
Pedders Drop Suspension / BMR Lower Control Arms / Style 41 ZL1 Wheels /
Oracle Afterburners / Oracle Concept SMD Side markers
Complete SS Brembo Brakes Set
RickRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 07:08 PM   #41
GoldCartridgeGamer

Drives: 2014 Ford SVT Raptor SuperCrew
Was hoping someone by now would have answered my questions. I'll just ask them again. Posts easily get lost in a thread.

So if I order from them I get the cable and everything needed to load the tune for $300? And it comes with lifetime updates for free to the tune as long as I don't install something major such as turbo, charger, etc, right? Can I contact Vince directly once I have the stuff? Just want to make sure of a few things before I buy it is all. I currently have no performance mods, but see no reason not to buy it at this price then update my tune as I put parts on.

How to hug your camaro
Buy the car that you would most like to get beat in. The other guy will always be faster.
GoldCartridgeGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 07:18 PM   #42
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
LOL, I know I bought mine. Can't beat the price with the cable. I think Vince may charge us for something down the road lol. This is alot of new customers in just a few hours. Or he maybe trying to earn get his tune out there before the IPF and HP tuners come out? Good move regardless, plus it will get me a $500 discount on the RX FI kit that I choose lol.