Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 09-08-2008, 01:33 PM   #1
scotchsride09
It's STARSCREAM!!!

Drives: 2003 Nissan Frontier S/C DR
Question for admins :)

Hey admins

I just had a question about the functionality of the forum, I'm trying to make a decision for something on my own site. When you block a user, what is the blocked user's experience after that point? Do they receive an email or any notification when they try to log in, or anything? Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated; if necessary in PM, understood and appreciated also. Thank you!

Right now it's an '03 Nissan Frontier Supercharged Desert Runner I call Starscream.

On order is a 1SS/ RS IBM with Black Rally Stripes, Beige Interior, manual transmission and a sunroof! Oh, and a stereo upgrade too! Ordered from CamaroScotty in WI. How will I get my baby home?
scotchsride09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:58 AM   #2
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotchsride09 View Post
Hey admins

I just had a question about the functionality of the forum, I'm trying to make a decision for something on my own site. When you block a user, what is the blocked user's experience after that point? Do they receive an email or any notification when they try to log in, or anything? Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated; if necessary in PM, understood and appreciated also. Thank you!
I know it's a question for admins, but PM sent.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote