Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-13-2009, 04:29 PM   #43
ljustin293

Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
day shots look great!!!! I may change to these stripes..
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 04:41 PM   #44
wullger
Supercharged

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Once again, GORGEOUS photos! Very tasteful accents to your car, nothing over the top or super-flashy. Looks great! Going to have to nickname your car "The Georgia Peach" with those awesome pictures of IOM like that!

Appearance Mods:
Heritage Grille, ZL1 Replica Wheels
Performance Mods:
Flowmaster ARH Cat-Back Exhaust, ADM CAI, ADM L99-LS3 Conversion, ADM LSA Supercharger Kit, Lingenfelter GT9 Cam, Stainless Power Headers, Detroit Speed Sway Bars, ZL1 Fuel Pump

581 rwhp/535 lb/ft tq
wullger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 05:58 PM   #45
rcphotography
Photographer Chick

Drives: '10 SS IOM- SOUL SHAKER
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsnoflake View Post
Man, you are an obscenely good photographer!

Your car looks unreal. I wish you lived in Saskatchewan, cause I would have you booked up for a month
Thank you!

Well I will travel! If there were enough bookings.....I would make it happen :-)
Old 07-13-2009, 06:14 PM   #46
SWHCPA
Snow White can be naughty

Drives: '10 Camaro/'67 Mustang
Send a message via AIM to SWHCPA Send a message via Yahoo to SWHCPA Send a message via Skype™ to SWHCPA
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh1147 View Post
AWESOME photos....you really do a great job with the lighting and filter work.
GM should hire you to do their marketing photos!

As for the striping, I really like the way your "SS" is done....but don't think I care for the way it is aligned. (To each their own though).

Here is how I had mine done.
your setup is how I'm envisioning mine...do you have a wider shot available showing the hood spikes and the hockey stripes in the same shot? if so, pm me.

Thanks~!
SWHCPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:20 PM   #47
SWHCPA
Snow White can be naughty

Drives: '10 Camaro/'67 Mustang
Send a message via AIM to SWHCPA Send a message via Yahoo to SWHCPA Send a message via Skype™ to SWHCPA
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcphotography View Post
I do not believe it is an installation issue but just for those that are interested, we are working on getting this resolved. I appreciate the concern from those that have commented.
Installed correctly or not, it is one damn fine looking machine and I like the way they've been done.

To those that want to bitch, moan, complain and chime in to point out self-determined defects, I hope you're self-employed because that attitude of always being right would put you on the street in my shop....and there are 2-3 waiting in the wings to take your place.
SWHCPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 06:24 PM   #48
rcphotography
Photographer Chick

There are a few more shots of different views on my Flickr page- please check that link to see if the shot you are looking for is there. If not, let me know.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:00 AM   #49
djsnoflake
Faith Keeper

Drives: 2012 Silverado LTZ, 2010 2SS/RS
Here's a question (or two):

How do you keep it clean en route to the photo shoot?

Or do you do a quick wash on site?

Or are you taking the pictures right outside of a very scenic-ly positioned carwash?

Cause any time I try to go somewhere for some pics, I have to take the pics from far away to hide the bugs I aquired on the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
.........we are far from finished.................
djsnoflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:13 AM   #50
rcphotography
Photographer Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsnoflake View Post
Here's a question (or two):

How do you keep it clean en route to the photo shoot?

Or do you do a quick wash on site?

Or are you taking the pictures right outside of a very scenic-ly positioned carwash?

Cause any time I try to go somewhere for some pics, I have to take the pics from far away to hide the bugs I aquired on the way.
Actually you won't see the dirt/bugs in the photos (but I know they are there). I live in GA so bugs are not escapeable!!

I usually just keep the car as clean as possible so when I come across a scene I like, I can stop.

I wish I did have a scenicly positioned car wash! The sunset shoots in the parking lot are right down the road though so for those I wash and then drive carefully down there to do those. For all the other shots I've had to drive anywhere from 300 to 50 miles to find the areas. Oddly, even though I live at a lake, there seems to be no good access for me to get good shots so I have to go for adventures to get them.

I have a friend that's supposed to be getting me together a little 'to go' pack for my little adventures. Apparently it will have some type of quick clean things in it.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:23 AM   #51
Kahlis
Gotta love this shit!

Drives: 1981 Camaro Z28
Firstly, Georgia Peach is a great name for her (if you haven't decided yet). Secondly, great accents! I've seen the shadow gill accents in another post and I really love that look. I think you just might have the hottest IOM on the site!

1981 Camaro Z28- modded quite nicely !!
2005 Dodge Durango SLT HEMI- my workhorse
2002 Dodge Intrepid SE (wife's new ride)
1997 Polaris Ultra SPX SE- Winter play toy
Kahlis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:24 AM   #52
rcphotography
Photographer Chick

Aww you are so sweet!

Maybe Sizzlin' Peach ? Just GA Peach is kinda calm...she's not calm and I'm not really either LOL