Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 11-09-2011, 11:05 PM   #15
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
This is funny. IPF posted this on they FB page with a link. Then when you click on the link it lead to the thread that got deleted lol!

IPF Tuning
You know, some people get paranoid when people talk about them behind their back. For us at IPF Tuning, we LOVE it. We have started a little buzz on the very cool Camaro5 forum. Check the link and chime in if you're a member.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:30 PM   #16
IPF-Tuning

Drives: Camaro, CTS-V, Escalade, GMC Sierra
Hi, I would like to introduce myself and our company. I am Dave from KPE and we are the exclusive distributor for IPF Tuning products. We have posted ALL (pricing, delivery schedule, etc.) the information on our new Camaro V6 Supercharger kit in the Sponsorship section of this forum under Forced Induction. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you for your interest in our product and we are very excited to contribute to the Camaro community.

Dave Loucks
sales@kpe-products.com
KPE
IPF Tuning
IPF-Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:16 AM   #17
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLTPower View Post
Hi, I would like to introduce myself and our company. I am Dave from KPE and we are the exclusive distributor for IPF Tuning products. We have posted ALL (pricing, delivery schedule, etc.) the information on our new Camaro V6 Supercharger kit in the Sponsorship section of this forum under Forced Induction. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you for your interest in our product and we are very excited to contribute to the Camaro community.

Dave Loucks
sales@kpe-products.com
KPE
IPF Tuning
Finally some answers!!
Old 11-10-2011, 01:18 AM   #18
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't_C_Me View Post
This is funny. IPF posted this on they FB page with a link. Then when you click on the link it lead to the thread that got deleted lol!

IPF Tuning
You know, some people get paranoid when people talk about them behind their back. For us at IPF Tuning, we LOVE it. We have started a little buzz on the very cool Camaro5 forum. Check the link and chime in if you're a member.
Why did it get deleted?
Old 11-10-2011, 01:35 AM   #19
Babar777

Drives: Chevy CamaroV6 2010 STSturbo
Signed up! When do we get full info?
Babar777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:41 AM   #20
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Drives: COTW 3/5/12
isn the price a bit high for 435Hp and 360Tq? i mean for like athousand more you can go turbo and have more then that?
tmac1granger33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:52 AM   #21
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Signed up but is this unit compatible with my longtubes? It should be yes? I know I'd be kissing my CAI Inc intake goodbye.

435HP is pretty good and probably pretty safe for the rest of the powertrain. I'm assuming this is crank HP? Isn't this motor capable of more? I'd love to be in the neghborhood of 450 RWHP. Or is that just sheer fantasy? I guess I'm just slobbering over my bros' soon to be 640 HP monster.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:52 AM   #22
PoorMansCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babar777 View Post
Signed up! When do we get full info?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLTPower View Post

Dave Loucks
sales@kpe-products.com
KPE
IPF Tuning
Old 11-10-2011, 01:57 AM   #23
PoorMansCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIXJAK View Post
Signed up but is this unit compatible with my longtubes? It should be yes? I know I'd be kissing my CAI Inc intake goodbye.

425HP is pretty good and probably pretty safe for the rest of the powertrain. I'm assuming this is crank HP? Isn't this motor capable of more? I'd love to be in the neghborhood of 450 RWHP. Or is that just sheer fantasy? I guess I'm just slobbering over my bros' soon to be 640 HP monster.
Yup, your long tubes are fine. I too would like to see at least 450whp, if not 500. . Curious as to how hard it would be to increase the boost.

I can't wait for some people to slap this on and test it. I personally want to wait for Tracy's SC because I'm sure he would use trifecta tune, which I already have.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:15 AM   #24
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Drives: 12 Second Brick
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
Yup, your long tubes are fine. I too would like to see at least 450whp, if not 500. . Curious as to how hard it would be to increase the boost.

I can't wait for some people to slap this on and test it. I personally want to wait for Tracy's SC because I'm sure he would use trifecta tune, which I already have.
To up the boost is just a pulley change... However ever I'm wondering if they are only doing 435 HP due to the fueling issue...
scrming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 04:41 AM   #25
Cyber Gray
Wind Rider

Drives: ZL1 19 White; Jeep 5.7 GC 15
I havent heard good views on superchargers comparing to turbo systems.
Old 11-10-2011, 05:18 AM   #26
Shadow Camaro

Drives: Rally Yellow 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
Why does the picture look like it has a a turbo?

Rotofab CAI, SW LT Headers and High Flow Cats, SW Cat-Back, Eibach Pro rear wheel spacers, SS Grill Insert, Street Scene Front Splitter, Blacked out rear emblem, blacked out bezels, plasti-dipped lower bumper, plasti-dipped rims with yellow pinstriping, dyed interior stitching yellow, 2x Kicker CVR 12's w/ 1200 watt kicker amp. MORE TO COME!
Shadow Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:38 AM   #27
V6owner
Cedar Creek Woodshop

Drives: One Badass 1LE
It looks like a pro Charger to me
Old 11-10-2011, 08:06 AM   #28
Blade

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS BVM
Send a message via AIM to Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrming View Post
To up the boost is just a pulley change... However ever I'm wondering if they are only doing 435 HP due to the fueling issue...
Exactly what I was thinking.

2012 2SS/RS Build Thread - Totaled by red light runner

2010 LT/RS Build Thread - Traded in for 2012 2SS

2007 Acura TSX

1992 Oldsmobile Achieva V6

1992 Mercury Sable
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote