Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 07-14-2014, 03:08 PM   #1
Apex Paul

Drives: Wagon Queen Family Truckster
Who wants a $100 Gift Certificate from Apex Motorsports?

Apex is currently helping me run a campaign to raise money for the Alzheimer's Association. For every $1 gift donated by Camaro5.com members or Facebook fans of Apex Motorsports, you will be entered to win a $100 gift certificate from Apex. Donate $1, get 1 entry. Donate $100, get 100 entries. (1 prize available, so far)

Be sure to put "Apex Customer Your-Facebook-Name" or "Apex Customer Camaro5.com-Screen-Name" in the area where it says donor recognition. That way we know who you are when you win!

In about a month, I will be participating in the Alzheimer's Association Walk To End Alzheimer's. I have a personal connection to the cause, because my own mother is facing this very tragic problem now. That's her in the picture, wearing the sun visor. She is currently in the early stages of what will certainly be the most trying thing in her life. She, along with me and other friends and family, will be walking to raise awareness. More immediately, we hope to raise money for the Alzheimer's Association, for research and programs.

My niece set a goal to raise $500. I have a much higher number in mind, and hope that some of you here might lend a hand in helping reach well beyond. To help stir your interest, every $1 is going to get you a shot at that $100 gift certificate. No restrictions or conditions apply to the use of the gift certificate. Spend it all on one item, or use it multiple times for smaller purchases.

You can visit her page here to make a gift and be entered to win. Thanks for your support!
Attached Images

Apex Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 03:38 PM   #2
rberns

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Sorry to hear this. I just lost my grandpa last August from Alzheimer's. In a one week he went from walking and talking to barely being able to drink or eat. Absolutely devastating disease.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS, Circle D 3200, ADM Transmission Cooler, BTR Valvetrain, Cam Motion .621 .595 228/244 113+4, ARH 1 7/8 full exhaust, Cold Air Inductions, Katech C5R TC, Melling HV, BTR SLR lifters, Trunion Upgrade, LS2 Dampner, LS9 head gaskets, Bo White PTB, MM can, GFX, Subs, B&M Deep transmission pan,
Holley fuel rail, Proform valve covers, relocated coil packs
rberns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 07:33 PM   #3
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Help support a great cause.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 08:09 AM   #4
Apex Paul

Drives: Wagon Queen Family Truckster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rberns View Post
Sorry to hear this. I just lost my grandpa last August from Alzheimer's. In a one week he went from walking and talking to barely being able to drink or eat. Absolutely devastating disease.
Sorry to hear about your grandpa. It's incredibly difficult to see what happens to people you care about.
Apex Paul is offline   Reply With Quote