Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav

Old 01-29-2015, 12:38 AM   #29
darkchild

Drives: 2SS/RS
I almost bought this thing back in November.
darkchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 12:43 AM   #30
j.curt

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
I almost bought this thing back in November.
Be grateful you didn't. Not worth the money, time, or BS you have to deal with. I thought we were adults in this forum.
j.curt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 08:37 AM   #31
rhunley14

Drives: Camaro SS
Well now I'm stuck with the BS. I'm the only one that never had item installed. Strssol said item worked. It definetly had been cut up but I can only take his word for it. It could have gotten damaged on removal or when it was installed by jcurt. I had sent him pics showing where the str or whoever had modded kit. When he got it he said his unit would not fit because of mods and only unit I had purchased with item. He wanted to buy this unit and I said ok. I sold both units less than I had bought because shipping was more. In the end I'm the only one who never installed it and I'm stuck with it. There is some more BS for you.
rhunley14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 12:25 PM   #32
GetYouOne

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS
so did u reimburse j.curt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhunley14 View Post
Well now I'm stuck with the BS. I'm the only one that never had item installed. Strssol said item worked. It definetly had been cut up but I can only take his word for it. It could have gotten damaged on removal or when it was installed by jcurt. I had sent him pics showing where the str or whoever had modded kit. When he got it he said his unit would not fit because of mods and only unit I had purchased with item. He wanted to buy this unit and I said ok. I sold both units less than I had bought because shipping was more. In the end I'm the only one who never installed it and I'm stuck with it. There is some more BS for you.
GetYouOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 05:33 PM   #33
rhunley14

Yes he is being reimbursed once item gets to me. You have to file claim with PayPal within 45 days. I can't get reimbursed. My only problem with all this is i never had it installed. The original seller said it worked fine. The kit was installed in jcurts car. It could have gotten damaged on install as well as removal from original. I did not install or modify and I'm stuck with this..
Old 02-05-2015, 05:59 PM   #34
GetYouOne

props to you for taking responsibility even though its not ur fault. The douche that sold it to you probably messed it up. The fact that it was modded killed the warranty I have no idea why u would even touch it.

Quote:
Yes he is being reimbursed once item gets to me. You have to file claim with PayPal within 45 days. I can't get reimbursed. My only problem with all this is i never had it installed. The original seller said it worked fine. The kit was installed in jcurts car. It could have gotten damaged on install as well as removal from original. I did not install or modify and I'm stuck with this..
Old 02-05-2015, 09:45 PM   #35
rhunley14

Lesson learned for sure. Karma is a bitch lol
Old 02-05-2015, 10:02 PM   #36
GetYouOne

Best of luck bro. J.Curt owes u on this one.

Quote:
Lesson learned for sure. Karma is a bitch lol
Old 02-05-2015, 11:57 PM   #37
j.curt

I can understand why you are upset, as I would be too. I had to do what I did because I didn't want to be stuck with $150 piece of garbage. We are both out money being I paid $170 to install something that did not work and I'm sure they will charge me to take it out and put the stock unit back in. I still believe that you did not sell me something that you knew was damaged and I don't believe it was damaged during the install. The shop that did the install has great reviews and told me they have installed several of these kits in the Camaro.
Old 02-06-2015, 08:54 PM   #38
rhunley14

It's all good. I filed with my credit card. There going to go after PayPal then I'm sure str..
Old 02-06-2015, 10:00 PM   #39
j.curt

Quote:
It's all good. I filed with my credit card. There going to go after PayPal then I'm sure str..

I tried to send you a PM but it was kicked back saying your storage is full. I got a new phone and number so if you need anything from my end during your dispute send me a PM.
Old 02-07-2015, 07:33 PM   #40
rhunley14

Will do
Old 02-07-2015, 08:05 PM   #41
ToolFan66

Drives: 2011 2SS 6.2L W/RS package
WOW!! Very stand up of you taking care of this. You say Karma is a bitch but Karma does go the other way, and I see that coming your way 10 fold...

I had something similar happen to me on an Audio Fourm I frequent with something I sold, I did the same thing and took care of it, at the end of the day it's the right thing to do..

Congrats to both of you, and showing how transactions should be handled...

KooKs LT Headers, Borla S-Type cat back, RotoFab CAI, Bo White PTB, RMCR tune...
ToolFan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 08:58 AM   #42
sfchudson
#atlmuscle

Drives: summit white inferno orange guts
you sell that kit yet? ill buy it for 50 bucks.
sfchudson is offline   Reply With Quote