Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

River City Camaro Customs
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

USA - Texas Lone Star State

Old 11-21-2014, 05:03 PM   #7251
MightymouseSS

Drives: 2011 LS3
Heading out to the drag strip tonight around 730. If anyone would like to meet up there. Call or txt if you have any questions 915-920-2725 Manny.
Old 11-22-2014, 12:27 AM   #7252
MR.Mean

Drives: 2012 camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1SSRSS View Post
Awesome, I appreciate it, they just shipped it out today. I still need to get some of the parts powder coated, a fuel pump, injectors and sort out the rear end, but hopefully around Christmas or a little after I will get started on the install.
hell yea brother are you going to go with E85 also as your fuel well let me know when it comes in ether here or on my phone my phone number is 915-412-2532 just call or text me when it comes in and ill help out also have you gotten your shop running yet?
Old 11-22-2014, 09:27 PM   #7253
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '10 2SS/RS, '96 Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightymouseSS View Post
Heading out to the drag strip tonight around 730. If anyone would like to meet up there. Call or txt if you have any questions 915-920-2725 Manny.
Manny! Congrats on hitting the 12s my man. Glad to see you moving on up!

Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 09:30 PM   #7254
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSPUNISHER View Post
Getting it DYNO tuned tomorrow.... Ill post them when its done....
How did yours come out??!!
Old Yesterday, 12:43 AM   #7255
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.Mean View Post
hell yea brother are you going to go with E85 also as your fuel well let me know when it comes in ether here or on my phone my phone number is 915-412-2532 just call or text me when it comes in and ill help out also have you gotten your shop running yet?
I'm gonna stick with good ol' pump gas, I'm only planning on tuning it for 600-650 HP at about 7-8psi and I will run meth injection for a little extra safety until I have a chance to build a forged motor.

Not much progress on the shop except for obtaining dealer/supplier status for a few manufacturers. I'm still waiting for a shop that's rumored to come up for sale to actually hit the market, but I'm still planning on trying to pick up a mobile dyno this spring or early summer.
Old Yesterday, 03:38 PM   #7256
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1SSRSS View Post
I'm gonna stick with good ol' pump gas, I'm only planning on tuning it for 600-650 HP at about 7-8psi and I will run meth injection for a little extra safety until I have a chance to build a forged motor.

Not much progress on the shop except for obtaining dealer/supplier status for a few manufacturers. I'm still waiting for a shop that's rumored to come up for sale to actually hit the market, but I'm still planning on trying to pick up a mobile dyno this spring or early summer.
There goes my El Paso folks driving up to see us. LOL

Right on man. Best wishes in your endeavor. Let me know if you need any help.

Ivan
Old Yesterday, 05:47 PM   #7257
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
There goes my El Paso folks driving up to see us. LOL

Right on man. Best wishes in your endeavor. Let me know if you need any help.

Ivan
Thanks Ivan, It's been a lifelong dream to move from building dirt track cars on the side to move up to a full blown shop that can handle most any type of motorsport out there.

It will be a slow process, take a few years and a lot of hard work to build a reputation anywhere close to yours in the lsx market, so until were up to 110% I'll be sure to keep sending any work were not comfortable with up your way.
Old Yesterday, 11:51 PM   #7258
Boricua

Drives: 2010 2SS Yellow Camaro
Good night guys!!! Hope everybody is doing great. Shifty welcome to el paso area, I live in horizon too. Hope to see you around. Hey punisher how was the dyno? what hp and tq are you having.
Boricua is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001