Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 09-10-2011, 08:29 PM   #7001
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post
Had a knock in the rear of the car that was getting worse the past few days. Got under it today and found the end link was loose on the passenger side. It felt like the hole might have elongated. I think I'm gonna put on a set of those end link tab reinforcements just to be on the safe side.
you have to have gumby fingers to get them in! Call me if you need help, I have a trick.
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:33 PM   #7002
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
you have to have gumby fingers to get them in! Call me if you need help, I have a trick.
Which ones did you get?

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:06 PM   #7003
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Which ones did you get?
BMR I think...
Old 09-10-2011, 09:09 PM   #7004
gahammerle

Did they bolt in? Looks like BMR's bolt in. Pfadt's kind of slide in. And Pedder's slide over. I like the design of BMR the best. And I don't have any BMR parts yet, so why not spread the love?

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
Old 09-10-2011, 09:24 PM   #7005
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Did they bolt in? Looks like BMR's bolt in. Pfadt's kind of slide in. And Pedder's slide over. I like the design of BMR the best. And I don't have any BMR parts yet, so why not spread the love?
BMR bolt in... the bolts are the hard part... getting your hand in there to push the bolt up... you cant. I used tape.
Old 09-11-2011, 07:41 AM   #7006
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Quote:
As part of a ministry?
Yep, Changed Lives Ministries
http://changedlivesministries.org/
Old 09-11-2011, 08:37 AM   #7007
LadyinBlue

Drives: 260HP/242TQ
Thanks for what you do, TLSTWIN.

And thanks to all my Camaro friends for being great Americans. This is a day to remember and to remind ourselves to remain ever vigilant to guard against the evil that seeks to reduce our liberties while attacking our freedoms. Freedom to worship, freedom to speak, freedom to live as we wish and to drive what we want- millions secured these freedoms with their lives for us - treasure and safeguard those freedoms for which the ultimate sacrifice was made.
LadyinBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:06 AM   #7008
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyinBlue View Post
Thanks for what you do, TLSTWIN.

And thanks to all my Camaro friends for being great Americans. This is a day to remember and to remind ourselves to remain ever vigilant to guard against the evil that seeks to reduce our liberties while attacking our freedoms. Freedom to worship, freedom to speak, freedom to live as we wish and to drive what we want- millions secured these freedoms with their lives for us - treasure and safeguard those freedoms for which the ultimate sacrifice was made.
Well said Lady. I know many firefighters, military and EMS personnel and make sure to thank them daily for their hard work and sacrifices. And today will always be a day we will never forget- a day to be proud to be American because we always come together.

And on a lighter note-- I am happy as a clam today because it's the first full day of Sunday football. I have my Bengals gear on (Yeah, yeah, I know, but I was born and raised a fan-- it's a lifestyle) and I already have my breakfast and ESPN going. WOO!
Trifecta Tuned / VMAX ported TB / OBX LT headers / MRT v2.0 / Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe / Roto-Fab CAI / RX catch can / AAC Footwell Lights / Blacked-out Bowties / Smoked tails, side markers, reverse lights / 20% tint
rachykells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:47 PM   #7009
rexkwando17

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS/SS, 97 Saturn
Heading over to Summit for a bit, it's drizzling but I will grab my camera and see if I can get a few pics.
rexkwando17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:57 PM   #7010
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

That's funny, when I went past at 10:00 it was bright and sunny...
Old 09-11-2011, 01:00 PM   #7011
gahammerle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLSTWIN View Post
Yep, Changed Lives Ministries
http://changedlivesministries.org/
That's awesome!

Find me on Facebook:
Old 09-11-2011, 01:33 PM   #7012
gahammerle

Car show this Saturday in Hunter (between Middletown & Lebanon on St Rt 122). Bob Pulte Chevy in Lebanon was planning on having a show that day, but cancelled theirs so the Hunter show could have a bigger draw (they are raising money for Maddie's Hope).
Attached Images

Find me on Facebook:
Old 09-11-2011, 02:05 PM   #7013
rexkwando17

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS/SS, 97 Saturn
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
That's funny, when I went past at 10:00 it was bright and sunny...
I left right before it broke loose, its storming pretty good! I am working on getting some pics up, I met Jmat from the forum there, awesome guy. I am pretty jealous of his wheels!
rexkwando17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:04 PM   #7014
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexkwando17 View Post
I left right before it broke loose, its storming pretty good! I am working on getting some pics up, I met Jmat from the forum there, awesome guy. I am pretty jealous of his wheels!
I hung out with him all day yesterday. Totally cool dude!

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?