Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 03-12-2013, 11:18 PM   #799
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
I am starting to get dates together for our first meetup for 2013..............

my yearly inservice training may mess up March's weekend off for me which is the 23rd...not positive yet.....if anyone is interested in this date I may be able to swing it....say BWW in Dover for lunch ?

the other weekends in April would be...the 6th and the 20th.....if any of these will work.....post up

I have to get a date together for the summer car show at Firestone if anyone has any ideas........probably June
Old 03-12-2013, 11:23 PM   #800
ScottyB911

Drives: 2016 2SS Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
I am starting to get dates together for our first meetup for 2013..............

my yearly inservice training may mess up March's weekend off for me which is the 23rd...not positive yet.....if anyone is interested in this date I may be able to swing it....say BWW in Dover for lunch ?

the other weekends in April would be...the 6th and the 20th.....if any of these will work.....post up

I have to get a date together for the summer car show at Firestone if anyone has any ideas........probably June
Is there enough room at BWW?

Scotty B
ScottyB911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:00 AM   #801
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

Drives: 2017 1LE
sweet! i know i talked to jon about the firestone on facebook! i cant wait to do it again! but this time... im bring sunscreen... im still unevenly tanned.. lol

also jim.. i know some of the people also would like to do the july 4th parade.. what do you guys think?!

another quick question... how would you guys like to have a meet up place for every weekend?
like coffee in the morning? it doesnt have to be a big group but just a few and who ever that likes to show up.
Twoblindsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:02 AM   #802
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

oh and ive been talking to members on the Southern Maryland Camaro Club. i wanted to see if any of them want to meet up and do something together.. maybe we can see if we can get a shop to run a dyno day for us?
like Maryland Speed or T&T..
Old 03-13-2013, 06:42 AM   #803
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyB911 View Post
Is there enough room at BWW?

I can look around some more but you are going to be hard pressed to find a place with as much parking as BWW and has a section just for us....I know they had to add a table to fit us that one time but they still had seats along that outer edge that could fit a few more......guess we will have to see what kind of crowds we get this year

Dover is still going to be central to the State as a whole especially if we do stuff with SMCC and it also appears we may start getting people from the DE beach area to join us.

George, I am all for a weekly meet too.......obviously I will only get to make half of those but if you want to set something up....go for it. The parade is also a great idea.....I think I will be working during Dover's parade though....but obviously there were a few people who wanted to do that too.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:02 AM   #804
Nvincent4708

Drives: N/A
Quote:
I can look around some more but you are going to be hard pressed to find a place with as much parking as BWW and has a section just for us....I know they had to add a table to fit us that one time but they still had seats along that outer edge that could fit a few more......guess we will have to see what kind of crowds we get this year

Dover is still going to be central to the State as a whole especially if we do stuff with SMCC and it also appears we may start getting people from the DE beach area to join us.

George, I am all for a weekly meet too.......obviously I will only get to make half of those but if you want to set something up....go for it. The parade is also a great idea.....I think I will be working during Dover's parade though....but obviously there were a few people who wanted to do that too.
Psst... I'll be there Saturday! Give me somewhere to meet up early so I can ride in with you guys.
Nvincent4708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:51 PM   #805
ScottyB911

Actually that's my bad...for some reason I was thinking of someplace different.

BWW is where we met before correct?...across the highway from the shopping center?

Scotty B
Old 03-13-2013, 01:55 PM   #806
ScottyB911

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoblindsheep View Post
sweet! i know i talked to jon about the firestone on facebook! i cant wait to do it again! but this time... im bring sunscreen... im still unevenly tanned.. lol

also jim.. i know some of the people also would like to do the july 4th parade.. what do you guys think?!

another quick question... how would you guys like to have a meet up place for every weekend?
like coffee in the morning? it doesnt have to be a big group but just a few and who ever that likes to show up.
Might also be an idea to meet up at some of the weekly cruise nights that happen every Saturday up here. (I go almost every weekend regardless)

I like the 5th gen camaros and all but it's nice to see other stuff as well...especially classics

Scotty B
Old 03-13-2013, 07:14 PM   #807
Trailbreaker77

Drives: 2010 Transformers Edition
Any meetups in the northern part of the state and I will be there.
Old 03-13-2013, 11:58 PM   #808
Wuiquen

Drives: 2018 Hot Red ZL1
hey guys, how are you all doing??? see that you guys have some camaro meets on the plans... nice... what have you all been doing during the winter?? I am still stuck on what else to do to my car.. Right now I have focused all my time to do the inside.. I upgraded my radio with metra kit, and added back up camera. While in the process I also change my backup lights.. I did not get the AAC one though.. I couldnt see myself paying over 100 bucks... I am waiting on my speakers to come in to do a whole speaker replacements with new amps..

George, did you decide on the radio and and what kit to use?

hope you all are doing well over there..
Old 03-14-2013, 03:18 AM   #809
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuiquen View Post
hey guys, how are you all doing??? see that you guys have some camaro meets on the plans... nice... what have you all been doing during the winter?? I am still stuck on what else to do to my car.. Right now I have focused all my time to do the inside.. I upgraded my radio with metra kit, and added back up camera. While in the process I also change my backup lights.. I did not get the AAC one though.. I couldnt see myself paying over 100 bucks... I am waiting on my speakers to come in to do a whole speaker replacements with new amps..

ive been doing all outside mods lol new hood.. new fenders, new wheels, new stripes and black out, ARH headers, 3.91 gears..and i did get a short shifter and some 6k light bub for my HIDs and bunch of other things like tweeters, speakers, sub, amp, and box..so ill be busy when i get back in 2 months..also im going to do some touch ups on my bumper..

on the radio.. im getting the new kenwood DNN 990HD i believe.. lol and the kit.. still waiting.. they are suppose to come out with a new one soon for kenwood that wont have all those problems... so fingers crossed!
Old 03-14-2013, 07:03 AM   #810
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvincent4708 View Post
Psst... I'll be there Saturday! Give me somewhere to meet up early so I can ride in with you guys.
Yeah, let me get things sorted out for that weekend to make sure I can do this and I will let you know

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyB911 View Post
Actually that's my bad...for some reason I was thinking of someplace different.

BWW is where we met before correct?...across the highway from the shopping center?

Yeah, thats correct.....its where we have been meeting-- Buffalo Wild Wings.

And yes guys I have plans to mix up the meetup or cruise locations to try and accommodate everyone......but there will be a slight gravitation towards Dover for normal meetups just due to the centralness (if thats a word..lol) of the location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuiquen View Post

Good to hear from you Bro......wish you lived closer so you could join us once in a while
I'm sure your car is looking good as ever.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:39 PM   #811
SILVERHAWK

I think I just need to sell my car......this thing has been hit with voodoo or something.....UGH

just left my kids school and ran over the end of a curb.....caught the rocker panel under the door before the back tire went over it and scratched the shit out of the panel on the concrete.......looks like its back to the paint shop. F---!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! luckily the wheels are okay....a little scuffed but no damage to the rims....thank GOD
might not make the meetup after all.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:56 PM   #812
ScottyB911

Quote:
I think I just need to sell my car......this thing has been hit with voodoo or something.....UGH

just left my kids school and ran over the end of a curb.....caught the rocker panel under the door before the back tire went over it and scratched the shit out of the panel on the concrete.......looks like its back to the paint shop. F---!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! luckily the wheels are okay....a little scuffed but no damage to the rims....thank GOD
might not make the meetup after all.
Did almost the exact same thing a few months after I got my RS....felt physically sick as soon as I heard that sound. (It did come out fine when it was fixed though)

Scotty B