Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 06-23-2010, 01:05 PM   #141
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by armysig View Post
I don't think any of you understand the weight that a Government Independent Test witness carries. We sign off on millions and billions of dollars of equipment each year. It's my job to verify that all the data is as correct as it can get.

If Ted wants to use my service he is more than welcomed to request me. But before I see the equipment I would need to have a test plan in writing that I could review, comment on and use as a guide line when testing is conducted.

It doesn't matter who conducts the test, as long as his test and data collecting equipment are calibrated and up to date. When it comes to collecting the data that's where I come in, I review the test set up, conditions of the environment, and inspect all aspects of how the equipment may perform. I would be the only person collecting the data to ensure there was no tampering with the numbers or results.

Once a copy of the data is handed over to whoever request my service, they can do whatever they want with it. I.E. Share the results with you guys.

Believe me guys a Cold air intake test would be a walk in the park for me, I have been doing this stuff for 11 years now. This would be a fun and interesting test to conduct.
You're serious as a heart attack! Cool.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:34 PM   #142
LC
ou mai gad

Drives: SW 2SS x2
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
You're serious as a heart attack! Cool.
If he does it for free as a heart attack, that would be actually Cool...
Old 06-23-2010, 01:41 PM   #143
radz28
Petro-sexual

Due to all the editting and deleting, please allow me to state it was to keep on topic. No reference to any other company not mentioned (or left by myself or the rest of the Admin'/Mods') is allowed in this thread. Further discussion is not allowed in this thread.

Thank you.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
Old 06-23-2010, 01:50 PM   #144
3GPa

Drives: SOLD/2SS/RS Painted Rally Stripes
Right On!
Thank You Jennetty Racing
3GPa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:04 PM   #145
wbt
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Challenger R/T;2011 Mustang GT
Amen Ted. Thank you and team for helping the community grow and thrive.
wbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:19 PM   #146
Eleven Charley

Drives: White 2010 Camaro 2ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3GPa View Post
Right On!
Thank You Jennetty Racing
+1
Old 06-23-2010, 02:28 PM   #147
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
A Few Key points I would like to point out,

I sell Parts, I install Parts, Improve Parts, and I Tune Parts to they're full potential.

I Don't Care Who Makes them, if they Work well, I am Proud to put them on my shelves.

I have my Customers Best interest at heart, I don't select parts on they're Name, OR They're ADVERTISING CLAIMS.

I select them on they're Performance, Quality, Fit and finish.

We are Always actively seeking out new products to put on our shelves, but we won't do this Blindly, We TEST, TEST, TEST, If it works it goes on the shelf and on the site for Sale.

We currently have 10 different CAI kits Listed, Why are they Listed Because the Work Period.

I would Like to increase that number with systems that work well, look good, and fit well.

It costs me Thousands of Dollars to run a test like this, out of my own pocket, to answer the hard questions that customers ask on a daily basis.

Thank you All For your Support.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:50 PM   #148
radz28
Petro-sexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
A Few Key points I would like to point out,

I sell Parts, I install Parts, Improve Parts, and I Tune Parts to they're full potential.

I Don't Care Who Makes them, if they Work well, I am Proud to put them on my shelves.

I have my Customers Best interest at heart, I don't select parts on they're Name, OR They're ADVERTISING CLAIMS.

I select them on they're Performance, Quality, Fit and finish.

We are Always actively seeking out new products to put on our shelves, but we won't do this Blindly, We TEST, TEST, TEST, If it works it goes on the shelf and on the site for Sale.

We currently have 10 different CAI kits Listed, Why are they Listed Because the Work Period.

I would Like to increase that number with systems that work well, look good, and fit well.

It costs me Thousands of Dollars to run a test like this, out of my own pocket, to answer the hard questions that customers ask on a daily basis.

Thank you All For your Support.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
Old 06-23-2010, 02:52 PM   #149
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
UPDATE this is what we have so far

Halltech HERE
AFE HERE
AEM TRACKING NUMBER
Injen AGREED
ADM RACE HERE
Vararam DECLINED
K&N TRACKING NUMBER
BBK AGREED
SLP CAI AGREED
Volant DECLINED
TSP DECLINED

Thanks to all the manufacturers for stepping up with confidence.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 02:55 PM   #150
The 2010 Sin
Dont H8 Me Cuz U Aint Me

Drives: 2016 SS Sedan, 2017 Explorer Sport
Wow.. those that decline will never ever get my purchase.
Old 06-23-2010, 02:56 PM   #151
The 2010 Sin
Dont H8 Me Cuz U Aint Me

Drives: 2016 SS Sedan, 2017 Explorer Sport
I think andy will get my vote.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:01 PM   #152
Huck1974
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS
Cool. It looks like I have 8 to choose from. My new car will be here in a week or so.
Huck1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 03:07 PM   #153
SSTony

Drives: SS Camaro
Send a message via AIM to SSTony
If any vendors are reading this then i would suggest you send your CAI to get tested. this will for sure help sell your products.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:18 PM   #154
axis
Search Ninja

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTony View Post
If any vendors are reading this then i would suggest you send your CAI to get tested. this will for sure help sell your products.
Maybe not. Depends on their outcome.
Bo (knows) White ported TB
Kooks LT's/ Dynomax VT
Pfadted (springs/sways)
Dyno tuned by Rhino and GPI

I once parallel parked a train.
axis is offline   Reply With Quote