Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 11-18-2015, 05:21 PM   #15
Imp
Dodges all the cones

Drives: Soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by mako22 View Post
IMP - I was responding to Aika, who said ground effects were on Build and Price. I see those options, not what I'm looking for!
Ok, rule one on a forum, when you quote someone, you're responding directly to them. If you wanted to reply to Aika, you should have quoted their post.

When you quoted mine, you were replying to my comments. (Like I did here with yours, and like I did, also, with Aikas post when I made the list).

--kC
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 07:16 PM   #16
mako22

Drives: 2017 HB 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imp View Post
Ok, rule one on a forum, when you quote someone, you're responding directly to them. If you wanted to reply to Aika, you should have quoted their post.

When you quoted mine, you were replying to my comments. (Like I did here with yours, and like I did, also, with Aikas post when I made the list).

--kC
Yeah quoted wrong guy my bad.
Old 11-19-2015, 03:18 PM   #17
samsumon

Drives: 4 wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imp View Post
Screenshots from "Build and Price"...

- Metallic Black Rally Stripes

- Front fascia

- Blacked out logos front and back.

*shrug*

That they have the Black Package on the overview right now means it is about a month or so from ordering. When it's there, my order goes in (if it's not just accessories, but factory installed... because, again, racing rules in certain classes consider dealer installed items "aftermarket" and not stock.) But, yeah...

And about that Black Package, it looks like it defaults back to a 2LT package if you had any SS selected previously. It's brand new (I think today actually). Hopefully, it's not *JUST* for the LT, because I'd be a little agitated.

--kC

No way it will be JUST for the LT.
samsumon is offline   Reply With Quote