Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 4th Generation Camaros > 4th Gen Marketplace

Old 05-21-2010, 03:06 PM   #1
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
Vengeance Racing's GMMG style exhaust coming soon.

Wasn't sure where to put this...

3rd and 4th gen folks,

For about the last year, I've been contemplating some non-invasive surgery upgrades for my 2002 Camaro SS. One of them is the GMMG-style chambered exhaust. Problem is, just about when I was ready to bite the bullet, I started reading about GMMG's on the web/off the web situation and no returned emails, etc., and no one really seemed to know what's going on with them.

Finding a used setup is difficult at best, and when you do, they usually want a pretty penny for it. Sometimes almost as much as it cost new. I want to keep my stock SLP CME tips, and they said it just requires a little modification to make it work.

However, one of our sponsors, Vengeance Racing, sells the Stainless Works GMMG-style catback chambered exhaust systems. But sadly, they are temporarily out of stock.

Good news is, they expect to see more sets coming in August 2010.

This is NOT, repeat, NOT a group purchase thing. I'm just letting people know what they told me about availability.

So if you've ever considered a chambered exhaust for your 3rd/4th gen, I'm guessing this is a great opportunity to get on the waiting list. $679 isn't a bad price for new.

https://www.vengeancerd.com/ecart/pr...Exhaust-System

If interested in getting on the list, email Sales@vengeanceracingrd.com

Disclaimer: I'm just a future customer of Vengeance Racing, otherwise I'm not affiliated in any way shape or form. Just passing info along.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:19 PM   #2
suvalle55

Drives: 2002 arctic white v6
Will they work for a V6 camaro?
suvalle55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 01:57 PM   #3
lrader99

Drives: 1971 RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by el ess X View Post
Wasn't sure where to put this...

3rd and 4th gen folks,

For about the last year, I've been contemplating some non-invasive surgery upgrades for my 2002 Camaro SS. One of them is the GMMG-style chambered exhaust. Problem is, just about when I was ready to bite the bullet, I started reading about GMMG's on the web/off the web situation and no returned emails, etc., and no one really seemed to know what's going on with them.

Finding a used setup is difficult at best, and when you do, they usually want a pretty penny for it. Sometimes almost as much as it cost new. I want to keep my stock SLP CME tips, and they said it just requires a little modification to make it work.

However, one of our sponsors, Vengeance Racing, sells the Stainless Works GMMG-style catback chambered exhaust systems. But sadly, they are temporarily out of stock.

Good news is, they expect to see more sets coming in August 2010.

First off let me say, YES this exhaust should also fit a V6 provided the standard V6 and V8 over the axle pipes are the SAME OD.

YES the exhaust fits with the CME exhaust... IT IS a direct fit(the pipes are slightly crushed from SLP and may need fixed)

It is to my understanding that the exhaust Vengeance Racing is selling is not from stainless works but they are using GMMG's original exhaust manufacturer without the expressed consent of GMMG...so NO VRD is not the only exclusive or for that matter even AUTHORIZED distributor for GMMG anything.

If you have questions on this matter please contact GMMG @ 770-592-6261 or email at gmmginc1@aol.com

IF you call or send an email. you WILL receive a response.
lrader99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 03:45 PM   #4
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
That's why I said GMMG-style exhaust. I don't consider it a genuine GMMG exhaust unless it comes from GMMG. But what gives with the REAL mystery surrounding GMMG? Does it have to do with the Dick Harrel cars? Not trying to piss in anyone's corn flakes, but customers DO want to know if a company is going to be stable enough so if they do business with them today, they'll be around for future business or to rectify warranty matters, etc. The GMMG 4th gen cars were bad azz. I'm just wary when I see questionable stability issues.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:21 AM   #5
lrader99

Drives: 1971 RS
The questionable stability issues have been brought on by threads like that on LS1tech. I won't say anymore as I know vengeance racing is a sponsor of this site. If you have questions or concerns please direct them to GMMG where they can be answered by Matt or his staff. The website is currently being updated the shop phone and emails are still the same. 770-592-6261.
lrader99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:49 AM   #6
02 WS6 TA
Account Suspended

Drives: GM Stuff
I'll go a step further... I consider both Ron and Matt my friends, and they both have done a lot for the industry, not to mention the 4th Gen platform and its enthusiasts. I encourage anyone to call either or both of them when shopping for parts- Both are knowledgeable, and reputable stand up guys.

Don't be suprised if Ron sends you large women's panties thru the mail though...Just sayin'.
02 WS6 TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:16 AM   #7
Ron@Vengeance

Drives: 2013 Artic White GrandSport
Please do a bit of investigating before posting misinformation on the internet.

Vengeance Racing does and IS authorized to sell the Chambered exhaust. We purchase this exhaust from the same manufacturer that has built this system for over 8 years now for GMMG. We do not require the consent of GMMG Inc as they have voided their contract with the manufacturer making their agreement null and void. For that matter, the manufacturer sells the exhaust direct as well if you would like to eliminate the middle man.

FWIW, we did not contact the manufacturer. WE were contacted asking if we were interested in selling the exhaust. After several requests, we agreed and have sold roughly 50 systems to date with another 25 coming in this month.

If anyone has any further questions or would like to be added to the current list of customers waiting on the next batch please do not hesitate to call.
678 513 7105... Our phones are connected and we are EXTREMELY stable in this industry.

Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrader99 View Post
First off let me say, YES this exhaust should also fit a V6 provided the standard V6 and V8 over the axle pipes are the SAME OD.

YES the exhaust fits with the CME exhaust... IT IS a direct fit(the pipes are slightly crushed from SLP and may need fixed)

It is to my understanding that the exhaust Vengeance Racing is selling is not from stainless works but they are using GMMG's original exhaust manufacturer without the expressed consent of GMMG...so NO VRD is not the only exclusive or for that matter even AUTHORIZED distributor for GMMG anything.

If you have questions on this matter please contact GMMG @ 770-592-6261 or email at gmmginc1@aol.com

IF you call or send an email. you WILL receive a response.
Ron@Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:18 AM   #8
Ron@Vengeance

Drives: 2013 Artic White GrandSport
LMFAO @ the panties!!!!

FWIW, while I have NO issues with Matt Murphy of GMMG Inc... I do not want to lead people on that Vengeance Racing has any sort of business relationship with GMMG. Vengeance Racing was created over four years ago and has continued to grow since then. While it is true that myself and Mike did work for GMMG for quite some time we have moved on and continue to grow Vengeance Racing.

Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02 WS6 TA View Post
I'll go a step further... I consider both Ron and Matt my friends, and they both have done a lot for the industry, not to mention the 4th Gen platform and its enthusiasts. I encourage anyone to call either or both of them when shopping for parts- Both are knowledgeable, and reputable stand up guys.

Don't be suprised if Ron sends you large women's panties thru the mail though...Just sayin'.
Ron@Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote